Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

R E S E R V E D............................

E D I T E D;;;

Soo sory 4 such a l8 rply..erm edit lol😳  No Problem sweety :D

Omg tasha scene tho der wsnt much  of dn..but was hot n steamy n very teasing!!   Haha I know lol enjoyed writin it :D

Loved D's action ;-) n how he was observing her evry move n da effect he had on her wit his touch...  she was out of the world with his touch πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

n N's closeness was having smae effct of him....awwwww he's in love 😳

da finger interlocking scne was sooo cute..D reli knows hw 2 mke her dance wit his trick na..hahaha...egoistic naku...LOL he has good tactics

gee so sshe finaly learnd to dance haha....it cudn hav been easy learnin 2 dance wit D tho..u kno y am sayin dat ryt...    hehe................i know while droolin over him

hahaha Ds making surd a naku tinks he's fallen 4 Addi's trap inih....wonder how she gona react wen she findz out hes playin their game on dem lmaoo that wont be yet ...but wait for it :)

awww da sory scne was sooo sweet...she wudnt hav been as angry wit him...but i think she reacted in such a way with baji cuz she saw dutta after ages inh...so she ddn kno how 2 hide her surprisd face/emotions.... 

haha addi got d shok of his life wen baji held his hands!! LMAOOo LOL yeah shock over baaji affection πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

omg did baaji reli say bou d cold watere bringing dwn SOME of the heat!! 😲😲   yes baby he said that...thats right heat goin way down lol

i knew u wer gona bring da other gay couple bak in d scne haha 

ahahahaahaha now addi interpreting duji situation if diff way..n hes gona play with him so naku gets D insted of baji!!! You'll have to wait and see what i have planned for this night.....itz still youngπŸ˜†

Wud be fun 2 wach lol

Oh gawd naku to phaas gayi!! Now lets lisenr 2 her side of d story haha

Awww dutta telling how he meet...wel kinda met naku...hes referring 2 bumping into addi n stf inh... 

Poor naku cnt bare to lisen bout his 'special someone' .... I know she was steaming yaar πŸ˜†

Omg omg did D relit el her that he loves her!!!!!  did he ?really?omg wen? πŸ˜†

Pls continue soooon...Daya u cnt mke us wait 4 longa bbe....jaldi karna..plsss 

Thnx 4 pm

Tc

X

Ps.enjoy d long essay :P ..........n gudluck wit ur examz.... 

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

hi dhayani,,finally  a  looong awaited , lovely update.. πŸ˜›

i have been waiting to see wht happened at the dance fllor ,,ahaaaaaa,,dutta pura maje le raha hai  ,, he is enjoying ,,playng this game, both bhajji and duuta are truly naughty and getting one over nakku and ria;;s game,, // haha yup

i am throughly enjoying this game ,,dutta describing his love so romantically  ,,gave me goose pumps and nakku 's reaction to his touch and her jealousy over his love ,,, 😳😳😳 ah so beautifuly  expressed i could picture the entore scene ,yay good to know u could picture it....and good to know u really are enjying this FF :D

waitign for more πŸ˜›
,,i knw u need ot focus on yur exams ,, do well and haha yes yes.....focus ....need to do thatπŸ˜†
after ,, focus on our own DN ,,,we shall see more of then aftr 14th ( althg i wisssshhhh it was sooner ,,but i understand ,,we will wiat ) yup as soon as examz over will write it and then post soon after ;D
so well , all the best
raj THanks soo much for the comments

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran255

Hey babes !

its seems like our other girls are missing , its time for us to relax and enjoy what our gurus come up with :D

But first ahem ahem !

Dhanoo u told me u were preparing for ur exams !
just dont tell me that subject name is 
"Flirting fundas":P oye you know you love this course...how else do i bring all this into my FF πŸ˜‰

hehhehe 
girl look at Dutta , he is crossing his limits :P Haila kya? crossing limits only if itz with another girl πŸ˜†
as if someone minds but still truth is truth , Dude she is a girl who thinks that Dutta thinks she is with Adhi :P I know  :P
hahahhahah 
its such an awesome mind game u playing ! Why thank you thank you 😳

im so loving it :D    yay!! πŸ˜ƒ

and OH mY god !

Dutta is so bad he is using all his assets to make her nervous and then suddenly he takes Adhi name making Naku think its just the way Dutta is !
quite flirting toward women :P I know right.....but just wait  to see what happens next :P
hahahhaha

and finally they are in sync 
awwwwwwww :P

love it how dutta is teasing her :P

and wohooooooooooo 
Guess who is back back again 
LOve GUrus back ! They're back yay .....humara pyaar ko gurus lol

Namaste to our GUru , Dutt style :P Namaste :P

and ahhahahahhaahha
Adhi thinks Baji is in love with Dutta !
cant it get any better !hahahahhaha  Game is just starting baby πŸ˜†
its awesome !
becharaaaa but Baaji is doing so ggod ! haha lol what i have stored for him in the future lmao ...
hahahha and gay couple on the dance floor 
kash hamara fivesome bhi join karta in ko dacne main :P
phir tu maza he kuch aur hota :P shall i put us in? lmao 

ah back to the Tashaaaaaaa :P

hahahha love Dutta reply on where he met his special one :D
he has got humour :P good na :P
and Dutta is so bad 
he tells Nakub that he has a special one :P

but the way he described it !
woghoooooooooooooo

im speechless, the way he touched her !
im froze at my chair though im reading t tird time but it always give me chills !  LOL so i write it well eh :P

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 
its is hawtttttttttt :P

and what nooooooooooooooo Dhannooooo yeah dear exams hai ...luv u.....
still 14 april 
nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ! I will update asap :D

baby rahammm karo !

ab nahi ho sakta intezarrrrrrrrr :P

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AzMishy

hay sorry for the late coomentsπŸ˜‰ but i read it as soon as u sent the PMπŸ˜† u no na that i was off modeπŸ˜†

so well now what will i say!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› no problem ...here now na πŸ˜ƒ

SUPPERB!!!! πŸ‘

I love the Nakku and Dutta convo but wow Dutta is too advance ha!!!πŸ˜‰
 Look nakku thinks, he think that she is with Adhi and on top that this much flirting Wow!!! HeheheπŸ˜›πŸ˜† LOL i know ....did that on purpose πŸ˜‰

And he just said to her too , man this is too muchπŸ˜†

And now coming to the BAAD partπŸ˜‰, now what will I say to that!! 😳You reaaly end up making them look like one of them 😳*ahem* heheheπŸ˜† Good ....thats wat i want LOL i will enjoy playing with their characters :D

Now the pre cap makes it confirm na BAAD danceπŸ˜†πŸ˜›!!! Wow😳 Defo dance varuthu varuthu vanthukittai irrukku πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

But now we have to wait till 14th, that's quite long to hold the excitement but then agin ur exams r much more important!!πŸ˜ƒ no worries the other FF will fill in for the absence πŸ˜‰

So will eagerly wait for the next partπŸ˜›

Last but least thank youπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ *wink* heheheπŸ˜†

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
@RED: bby dat really didnt sound ryt...πŸ˜‰πŸ€¬πŸ˜†

n ddn he actualy say he loves sum1 n kinda hint at her dat its her....

btw ddu cut dwn my comnt am sur it was way longa den disπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

@RED: bby dat really didnt sound ryt...πŸ˜‰πŸ€¬πŸ˜†

n ddn he actualy say he loves sum1 n kinda hint at her dat its her....

btw ddu cut dwn my comnt am sur it was way longa den disπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

oye get ur mind out of the gutter πŸ˜†

wait to see wat i do next πŸ˜‰

lol 😳 i deleted the spaces lol and the emoticons ....alll of ur comments r there still πŸ˜›

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Hey All  sorry couldn't comment for everyone 😳 but here is one big one for every one πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ€—πŸ€—Thank You Sooo Much !! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Here is a promo for you all this promo is not that great but hope it suffices until I finish exams :D

PROMO for Part 15

Baaji call after Aadhi "Aadhi let's go on the dance floor, it'll be fun" Aadhi's eyes widen and he turns to look towards Naku, who stops in her path, looks at Aadhi then turns around confused. Dutta and Baaji both stand facing Naku and Aadhi. Did he just ask Aadhi to dance? what the? Naku thought as she stared confused. "Huh?" Aadhi said questionably

"Arrey just as friends yaar"  Baaji said after he realized Nakku was also looking worried. He smiled

"Baaji... leave him...let the two love birds be together...we'll go .,..you and I" Dutta knew the idea of acting like a couple would make the both of them awkward. He was hoping that it would make Naku crack open the truth.

Fine, as long as I'm in good company" Baaji smiled and winked at Dutta. Aadhi caught this. "Come we'll liven this party up!..." Naku and Aadhi looked at each other and got extremely awkward. Both didn't know what to do.

Liven this party up?...with Dutta?......Naku I don't know what he means by that but looks like he's ready to become his mistER-ess!!! But not while I'm around you're not....don't worry Naku I'm on it! Aadhi thought to himself and before Baaji grabbed Dutta he says "Wait a second, I never said No"

Take Care All  :D

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

Cant WAit NOW!!!

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 13 years ago
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HAHAHHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHH
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3