Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dg0628

lol haha no no update today.....i'm writing for a bit....TaSha's Dance scene and then stopping!
Got to focus! ..... well no shaadi for me.....this hitman doesn't seem to want to show his face!πŸ˜†

oh i'll write a promo ....seems that i've been forgetting pre-caps lately 😳

Yayy and I'm going to be first!πŸ˜›
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

Yayy and I'm going to be first!πŸ˜›

Suvi !!! ..... i am actually going to post promo now ...talk about timing.....both of our dil's connected hai LOL
Iridescence1 thumbnail
It seems I forgot to post a pre-cap ..and I have some threats coming to me about posting parts
lol thought this should suffice :)

so here is a promo for next part :)

TaSha ❀️

Dutta has a playful smile spread across his face. So it seems I make you nervous....so let's see how well you can handle this ....you look cute mad...but let me see how cute you look in my arms Dutta thinks to himself. Dutta who was still holding Naku's wrist...slowly begins to stroke his hands down to her hand. Naku's attention goes to her hand she watches him interlock his fingers with hers. Naku feels her heart beating in her chest, fast, her mind goes blank.

BAAD = Baaji and Aadhi ❀️❀️ Love is in the air πŸ˜†

So here is a link to imagine them in this ok....

now... John = Baaji & Abhi = Aadhi (only difference is that he is more annoyed and forced unlike abhishek πŸ˜†)

Link for Part 13 (lead up to promo) =
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1637341?pn=24

Edited by dg0628 - 13 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Connected dil is okay n all, but mujhe bhook lag rahi hai jaldi post kar Missy bhi online hai, I dont want her to beat me again!
Edited:
Yay u posted...nd I am first! Ayye Hayye Dutta and Naku dancing hayye *Swoon*😳☺️ haath pakdind-shakding eeee!! and I know connect dils hayyye😳
Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Connected dil is okay n all, but mujhe bhook lag rahi hai jaldi post kar Missy bhi online hai, I dont want her to beat me again!

Edited:
Yay u posted...nd I am first! abh kuch khaa ke padh ti hoo πŸ˜›

I told you na dil connected hai ...
I knew ur hungry and wanted me to post and voila ...i posted πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Edited:
Yay u posted...nd I am first! Ayye Hayye Dutta and Naku dancing hayye *Swoon*😳☺️ haath pakdind-shakding eeee!! and I know connect dils hayyye😳

you know I wrote 2pgs on it so far stopped now ...but that was just the beginning lol there so much more to write for them still and I can't forget BAAD lol their dance yet to come :)
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
helloji , i fully agree with  suvi here ,,, W*H this promo ,,my bhook too has increased ,, ,,now i will counting days; na hours; na mins,;,whn u gonna post next ..... hmme, hmm dutta caressing n hands ooooh ☺️.,,,☺️☺️☺️ me all blusing
 nakku ka kya haalat horaha hoga ,, jaldi post karna ,, waitign for sme hawt n sizzle πŸ˜‰

and omg baad ...addhi ki halat patli kar rahi ho  tumm,, maja aa raha hai ,😳😳
,nw they will knw datt and bhajji se panga mat lena πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
keep it up but yaar ,,der mat karna
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

helloji , i fully agree with  suvi here ,,, W*H this promo ,,my bhook too has increased ,, ,,now i will counting days; na hours; na mins,;,whn u gonna post next ..... hmme, hmm dutta caressing n hands ooooh ☺️.,,,☺️☺️☺️ me all blusing

nakku ka kya haalat horaha hoga ,, jaldi post karna ,, waitign for sme hawt n sizzle πŸ˜‰

and omg baad ...addhi ki halat patli kar rahi ho  tumm,, maja aa raha hai ,😳😳
,nw they will knw datt and bhajji se panga mat lena πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
keep it up but yaar ,,der mat karna

hahaha yeah ..... after april 14th  will update :) most likey ;)
wait  for it :)
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
promo is awsem,i really want to see dutta and nakus reaction about whole baaji and aadhis chemistry
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rubal223

promo is awsem,i really want to see dutta and nakus reaction about whole baaji and aadhis chemistry

hey there..... yeah ...i think everyone is waiting for that haha .....just wait to see wat i have in store for all four :D

btw what shall I call you?