Laagi Tujhse Lagan

- removed - - Page 17

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dg0628

LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
you made poor aadhi and baaji gay ...hahahaha ....lol that would be fun to write still....even if they think and are not...omg i'm gonna laugh now every time I write their parts 😆😆😆

yeah ria has a finace ;) and no baaji and ria will never be one....Madhu will enter for Baaji later :-)
no dostana track here lol but honestly it would be soo much fun to write yaar!

MR does that to every1 ...we loose all sanity wen he's in the picture .... 😆 love the way u think 😆

hahahaha oh gawd am stil havin a gud laf bout dis non-existant trak!!! 

yeah u can stil fit dat in ukno...evn tho all da confusion can clear up 1ce madhu enters 4 baji 

btw hu is opp addi??? roops? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

hahahaha oh gawd am stil havin a gud laf bout dis non-existant trak!!! 

yeah u can stil fit dat in ukno...evn tho all da confusion can clear up 1ce madhu enters 4 baji 

btw hu is opp addi??? roops? 

lol i'm still laughing about that too ... omg i haven't written the upcoming part where all will be there...but man I'm gonna die laughing when I gotta write baaji - aadhi dialogues!

aadhi as of now I have no LS planned ...but if i put it in the future it would prob be roops.....

Ria character might disappear too ....i still have to think about whether her fiance will come to her and if they'l still be in the track....or will she leave and come back way later in the track.... but be there for the confusion track....i dunno I'm still working on her story
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

lol i'm still laughing about that too ... omg i haven't written the upcoming part where all will be there...but man I'm gonna die laughing when I gotta write baaji - aadhi dialogues!

aadhi as of now I have no LS planned ...but if i put it in the future it would prob be roops.....

Ria character might disappear too ....i still have to think about whether her fiance will come to her and if they'l still be in the track....or will she leave and come back way later in the track.... but be there for the confusion track....i dunno I'm still working on her story

omg jus imagin them saying stuf n da oda person indirectly thinkin somethng els!!!  n dem bth tinkin...yeh toh kuch zyada hi serious lag raha hai...abh mera kya hoga...mujhe kuch karna parega...but woteva they do wil bakfire 😆😆

ria disappear?!! no dont do dat..wel atleast not 4 2 long...she can b like a cupid b/n tasha....ukno help em clear any misunderstandings wich myt occur but at da samet time b as funy as baji ukno wa ah mean😉 😆

hu is with ria btw?? it wudv been less confusing if ria was wit addi or evn baji inh😆

Iridescence1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

omg jus imagin them saying stuf n da oda person indirectly thinkin somethng els!!!  n dem bth tinkin...yeh toh kuch zyada hi serious lag raha hai...abh mera kya hoga...mujhe kuch karna parega...but woteva they do wil bakfire 😆😆

ria disappear?!! no dont do dat..wel atleast not 4 2 long...she can b like a cupid b/n tasha....ukno help em clear any misunderstandings wich myt occur but at da samet time b as funy as baji ukno wa ah mean😉 😆

hu is with ria btw?? it wudv been less confusing if ria was wit addi or evn baji inh😆

haha no no no .No dostana track lol amidst all this games and confusions not gonna add to it 😆
Ria's pair is still undecided ...basically she has someone thats all.... I need to see she is used for the confusion track ....is friends ...but she will get married and move lol I dunno i'll think bout her track later....she'll be around for a while thou
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH Dhayani !
Im so sorry honey !
im so late but belive me i am so stuck in work !

Thank you so much for such an amzing update !
Oh Love Baaji he still wants naku for Dutta !
this guy knows if Naku meets Dutta again and again , he will definitely fall for him plus he can see it her eyes !

Aww love Naku how she tries to be indiferrent but gives in !she has fall flat in love with DUtta !

LOve the part owhen baaji and Dutta decides to go there !
and wohooooooooooooooooo !wow wow wow 
Love it 
now its 2 to play this game :P
jhahahhaaahh
im so waiting for nect update !
Loved it :D
its superb and u arent cruel u are a sweet heart !
Update fast cant wait ":D
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

haha no no no .No dostana track lol amidst all this games and confusions not gonna add to it 😆
Ria's pair is still undecided ...basically she has someone thats all.... I need to see she is used for the confusion track ....is friends ...but she will get married and move lol I dunno i'll think bout her track later....she'll be around for a while thou

LMAOooo wel np den ...ikno wa u mean...its all 2 confusin atm .. u dnt ned anythng els😆

hmmm oki den...it jus means wel get mor tasha scnes 😆😆 

Iridescence1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kiran255

OH Dhayani !

Im so sorry honey !
im so late but belive me i am so stuck in work !

Thank you so much for such an amzing update !
Oh Love Baaji he still wants naku for Dutta !
this guy knows if Naku meets Dutta again and again , he will definitely fall for him plus he can see it her eyes !

Aww love Naku how she tries to be indiferrent but gives in !she has fall flat in love with DUtta !

LOve the part owhen baaji and Dutta decides to go there !
and wohooooooooooooooooo !wow wow wow 
Love it 
now its 2 to play this game :P
jhahahhaaahh
im so waiting for nect update !
Loved it :D
its superb and u arent cruel u are a sweet heart !
Update fast cant wait ":D

aww no worries :)  better late than never 😉
thanks for the lovely comments....
yeah lol I have been exploring so many ideas for then next part
and ppl with their comments keep adding to the idea's
I have gotten no where with the next part yet....
will work on it in a bit....after a lonnnng convo with missy lol
I think i have a better sense of direction 😆
and thnx ... yes am not cruel 😉
you gonna love the upcoming parts!
now if i could just write it 😆
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ahhahahh 
well ur missy and my Mishelz is indeed a darling !
she will soon get u going with amazing ideas !

hmm so you are dealing with too many ideas here 
do one thing 
make chits of ur plan , and take one of them !
and work on it 
full on sholay style :P

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kiran255

ahhahahh 

well ur missy and my Mishelz is indeed a darling !
she will soon get u going with amazing ideas !

hmm so you are dealing with too many ideas here 
do one thing 
make chits of ur plan , and take one of them !
and work on it 
full on sholay style :P

thnku kay bby  

n yeh y dnt u try dat..but witout cheatin lyk BIGB did in d muvi  😆😆

btw kay wa u tink bout my idea of a dostana trak in ma previous comnts   lmaooo

Iridescence1 thumbnail
@kiran:  lol yeah am gonna mix all the ideas into one scene lol u'll see the outcome lmao

@missy:   i will think about ....if i haave time i will make  small dostana  track LMAO  just for u ...but onli if i have time .... LOL i wud actually like to do it even if dont post it ...now i'm srsly thinkin bout it