sorry can't blame Ahem this time.....

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
what a idiot Gopi was............first to listen to enemy and then to walk into the field like we are walking in a garden. Usually she asks for permission for everything to Koki, but this time she just decided to listen to Savitaben????? What a retard....can't blame Ahem for yelling....i was mad myself๐Ÿ˜ก

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sometimes she irritates me too by doing such silly mistakes. being such a naive that anyone can misuse her. not commiting any mistake but every time saying "GHALTI HOGAI MAAF KAR DI JIEY" such kind of attitude really irritates me too
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
hmmmm..but can any1 b tht naive...i seriously doubt coz evn naive ppl learn frm thr mistakes!
HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tina ben gopi needs someone to love her and encourage her to study.
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rubinahansa

tina ben gopi needs someone to love her and encourage her to study.

spot on!!! She needs to grow up. Right now he is too mature for her. Instead of getting angry with her, he should encourage her to be educate herself!
taral83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hkhb17

spot on!!! She needs to grow up. Right now he is too mature for her. Instead of getting angry with her, he should encourage her to be educate herself!

what is Education going to teach her in this situation??? Its common sense! People are playing in the field......you don't come in the middle of the field............She had initially said that to Savita, "that Ahemji is playing, how can I go in the middle?" What happen to that thought process!!??? Since she thought that far, she should have thought a little further and waited for time out!.............Education can do nothing for common sense!.............Education can teach her the ABC and 123 of life.......but somethings are natural knowledge. Just like you don't touch a hot stove or  open the window when ur cold.................same rule applies here...........you don't walk in the middle of the field when a game is going on!!!! a 5 year old can tell you that!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by taral83 - 13 years ago
hkhb17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taral83

what is Education going to teach her in this situation??? Its common sense! People are playing in the field......you don't come in the middle of the field............She had initially said that to Savita, "that Ahemji is playing, how can I go in the middle?" What happen to that thought process!!??? Since she thought that far, she should have thought a little further and waited for time out!.............Education can do nothing for common sense!.............Education can teach her the ABC and 123 of life.......but somethings are natural knowledge. Just like you don't touch a hot stove or  open the window when ur cold.................same rule applies here...........you don't walk in the middle of the field when a game is going on!!!! a 5 year old can tell you that!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

I completely agree. With her running onto the field, even I was very angry. How stupid could she get?!

I was just looking at the bigger picture. Please tell me there has to be hope for her in some form. You cant teach people common sense but maybe you can educate them (informally and formally; note I'm not taking about education in the traditional school sense but every experience in life is a form of teacher as well) to start using their brains and actually start thinking?!

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
exactly!!! well in every second GoHem agrument its usually Gopi's stupidity...i never blame Ahem Edited by Rabz_14 - 13 years ago
taral83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hkhb17

I completely agree. With her running onto the field, even I was very angry. How stupid could she get?!

I was just looking at the bigger picture. Please tell me there has to be hope for her in some form. You cant teach people common sense but maybe you can educate them (informally and formally; note I'm not taking about education in the traditional school sense but every experience in life is a form of teacher as well) to start using their brains and actually start thinking?!

๐Ÿ˜†I think we all here look for ways to be optimistic since our slogan is "prepare for the worst, hope for the best".........but unfortunately this mistake has no bigger picture or hope! It actually is making me laugh the more I think about.......like really Gopi REALLY???? If he was that thirsty to being with, Ahem is smart enough to call a time out for water......lol She just got me so mad! Why are the CVs bend over backwards to make Gopi so STUPID?????? Stupid does not = sweet, nice or caring!......Stupid = Stupid........๐Ÿ˜•
hkhb17 thumbnail
So maybe the answer for GoHem's love story (if there is one), is for Gopi to increase her standards. Enough of being a glorified servant; she has proved that she is an excellent DIL.

Now she needs to be a good wife to her husband. And I'm sure he already thinks she is beautiful. He has a problem when she opens her mouth or her actions!!!! CVs need to target these. Or rather kokila has to wake up to these factors if she wants Gopi to stay in the house and for her choice of wife for Ahem to succeed.