ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
As we all know gayatri being horrible to naksh and rashri with her usual rude way,and nice n sweet when she is ready..why should rashmi suffer to show gayatri?bechaari ne kuch kiya hai nahi...she is still there for naksh,helped them meet bfr marriage n always been nice n swee SIL so why??..gayatri needs some other lesson not nikhil marrying to rashmi n her life goes down the road??😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yep rashmi is always sweet to naksh. naksha should move out and not come back
Feefi thumbnail
yeah rashmi is nice to naksh but i think that even if naksh tell rashmi about nikhil, she won't back off.  Naksh asked her to marry Suraj but she refused just because and i don't think she'll say no this time. 

it's all gayatri's fault.  she needs to listen properly...it's the question of her daughter's life.  chalo, what can we do...she'll see the end results herself! 
the problem is.. ki no other tactic has worked for gayatri till now.. akshara gives her so much respect.. has she bothered.?? no.!!instead she rebukes her.. taunts her.. everytym.. n akshara.. vo bechari har baar isi uljhan mein rehti hai.. ma kya kahengi.. ma kya sochengi.. 

ab jab gayitri maan hi nhi rhi hai to dis is the only option left.. let rashmi marry nikhil.. pta chal jaaega use ki koi kuch bolta hai to uske bhale ke lie hi bolta hai.. n use sun lena chahiye.. logon ko faaltu mein badbad karne ki aadat nhi hoti hai..
Edited by moonlight08 - 13 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
earlier on , nandini was also nice to akshara, acted like her best friend and badi didi and now what? she's blaming naitik n akshara for pushing her towards mohit 🤢 it was akshara's duty to tell them, now it's upto gayitri and rashmi to decide..why should naksh take all the blame? shadi karni hai nahi karni hai, jisko karni hai woh kare, jisko karani hai woh karaye..we've seen that gayitri doesn't care two hoots abt daddaji also when it comes to rashmi's marriage..akshara ka kya haal karegi?😡

i think Rashmi MUST marry Nikhil, i may sound mean but this should be a lesson to all the ladki wale who r over confident about the boy and trust the middle man (here ST) blindly ! they themselves did not do any enquiry about the boy .accepted , that there r too many fraud ppl. in this world n gayitri was lucky enuf to know it  from rajshri but instead of finding out herself (afterall it's the question of her daughter's life), she's blaming Rajshri for being jealous 🤢 that's too much
Edited by _charu_ - 13 years ago
rainy.days thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

i think Rashmi MUST marry Nikhil, i may sound mean but this should be a lesson to all the ladki wale who r over confident about the boy and trust the middle man (here ST) blindly ! they themselves did not do any enquiry about the boy .accepted , that there r too many fraud ppl. in this world n gayitri was lucky enuf to know it  from rajshri but instead of finding out herself (afterall it's the question of her daughter's life), she's blaming Rajshri for being jealous 🤢 that's too much

And Rashmi herself is at fault here and definitely needs a rude awakening. If she had sincerely thought about marriage as a mature individual, she would have known what was best for her, had her priorities straight, and realized that Suraj was a good match for her. Her immaturity led her to this point - she's the one that wanted someone "who likes to have fun, ghoomna, firna, etc." - Gayatri and the rest of the family were very happy with Suraj. But not Rashmi. So you know what? Rashmi is not so innocent in all of this. She thinks Nikhil is the right match for her, so she should deal with all the risks and consequences that come with her own decision.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: rainy.days

And Rashmi herself is at fault here and definitely needs a rude awakening. If she had sincerely thought about marriage as a mature individual, she would have known what was best for her, had her priorities straight, and realized that Suraj was a good match for her. Her immaturity led her to this point - she's the one that wanted someone "who likes to have fun, ghoomna, firna, etc." - Gayatri and the rest of the family were very happy with Suraj. But not Rashmi. So you know what? Rashmi is not so innocent in all of this. She thinks Nikhil is the right match for her, so she should deal with all the risks and consequences that come with her own decision.

hhhmm yes rejecting suraj might be a wrong decision but here, rashmi didn't choose nikhil yaar, it was an arranged match...the elders have chosen this guy for her and she settled for him bec. he was her type....girls can get fooled very easily with these tactics which guys like nikhil employ...but here, the biggest culprit is gayitri, who even after knowing the truth (or knowing  something which raised suspicion abt the boy) turned a blind eye towards it and insulted rajshri 🤢 itna toh maan rakho, rajshri is her munna's saas..uski respect kam nahi ho jaati if she's girl's mom....i'm glad akshara defended her mom n told naitik everything..👏
Priyanshi_143 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vim916

yep rashmi is always sweet to naksh. naksha should move out and not come back

i agree with u.........
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

earlier on , nandini was also nice to akshara, acted like her best friend and badi didi and now what? she's blaming naitik n akshara for pushing her towards mohit 🤢 it was akshara's duty to tell them, now it's upto gayitri and rashmi to decide..why should naksh take all the blame? shadi karni hai nahi karni hai, jisko karni hai woh kare, jisko karani hai woh karaye..we've seen that gayitri doesn't care two hoots abt daddaji also when it comes to rashmi's marriage..akshara ka kya haal karegi?😡

agreed here...but for her stubborness bechaari rashmi why should she be fallen in the trap
oh well she is a big adult..she can talk and do what she wants openly...
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Originally posted by: rainy.days

hmm yaah this is true also..but idk..rashmi is big enuf to say what she wants