Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Meena1

But she has something that she can actually brag abt.. unlike her contemporaries who despite having nothing on their plates still go on and on abt how successful their flops are..😆

When movies flop they term them as 'serious cinema' and that they were just taking "risks".. whatever that may mean.😛
Originally posted by: Relda

When movies flop they term them as 'serious cinema' and that they were just taking "risks".. whatever that may mean.😛

not to mention some their fans who term the movies 'too sophisticated' and blame the average viewer of being 'dumb' because they didn't appreciate the acting/film..😆
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Meena
I don't care what she does, but I don't like her anymore because of her superior attitude.
Originally posted by: sheee

@Meena

I don't care what she does, but I don't like her anymore because of her superior attitude.

superior attitude.. thats the case with every other celebrity.. last i checked they all claimed at one point or the other to be 'better' than the rest..😛
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

superior attitude.. thats the case with every other celebrity.. last i checked they all claimed at one point or the other to be 'better' than the rest..😛

The thing that repel me more is that everyone is appreciating her superior attitude. If something is wrong, its wrong for everyone.
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aahh, another snob in the making ðŸĪŠ
she's getting too big headed
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Her head is really big as it is 😆😆
cinema-goer thumbnail
Wonder why Anushka is treated with kid-gloves here? Yes she is a tolerable actress but that does not mean she can talk s*** and get away with it.
Bebo and Priyanka topics are battered to death when they give obnoxious statements.Talent wise they are miles ahead of her.Still they get bashed but anushka is spared ??

I hope kangana starts talking herself.Or appoint anushkas pr or something.Cause she has LOT more to brag about including her latest film which fetched much more than BBB.And talent wise its an insult to even compare anushka with her.
Edited by cinema-goer - 13 years ago

not to mention some their fans who term the movies 'too sophisticated' and blame the average viewer of being 'dumb' because they didn't appreciate the acting/film..😆

tell me about it. back during Saawariya days IF was infested with you know whose phangirls. I could not stand the movie and when I said it was a waste of money & time, I was told that I lacked the IQ or the artistic sense to comprehend Sawwariya.

I was told it was not for the masses but the classes. 😕
ladygaga thumbnail
Originally posted by: cinema-goer

Wonder why Anushka is treated with kid-gloves here? Yes she is a tolerable actress but that does not mean she can talk s*** and get away with it.

Bebo and Priyanka topics are battered to death when they give obnoxious statements.Talent wise they are miles ahead of her.Still they get bashed but anushka is spared ??

I hope kangana starts talking herself.Or appoint anushkas pr or something.Cause she has LOT more to brag about including her latest film which fetched much more than BBB.And talent wise its an insult to even compare anushka with her.

No special treatment.. I am just glad that people are talking about Anushka.. a lot of people used to say that Anushka is a better actress than Deepika and SOnam.. but she lacks in the publicity and glamour quotient.. well not anymore.. she is out there too now.. and I am glad she is giving herself every chance.. mein toh kehti hoon.. yes Kangana should come out in full force too.. all talented actresses.. or actresses who have found success with massy performances.. or some kinda success.. should fully utilize it..