Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: koolchick

Toronto doesn't count at allπŸ˜†

Neither does whatever city you live in.. 

Okay..that was a lame comeback πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: eraser

Neither does whatever city you live in.. 

Okay..that was a lame comeback πŸ˜†

My city has a larger proportion of non-Indians to Indians (MUCH greater) and the only Indians people know are Freida Pinto and Padma Laxmi because of Top Chef

Only a few can recognize Aish and that's by her face but they don't know her name. Deepika is totally unknown

And yeah, that was a pretty lame comebackπŸ˜†
Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
πŸ˜† 

and I doubt people know it's THE Deepika Padukone on the posters. For them it's just another model. Ash maybe but definitely not Deepika.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well....What was that on KWK.... When Sonam Deepika can talk about others then why cant Anushka talk....

Anyways... All Anushka has to do now is date Mr Kapoor... Phir she will be in the same league as the rest of the gang...πŸ˜‰ 
bollygossipgirl thumbnail
I dont think the price they charge for a film is affected by how well known by international standards (especially when you are talking about the non-asian's).

When film makers are paying an Anushka, Deepika, Sonam, Aish etc for their film which is targetting an Indian/Pakistani etc audience they are not going to be thinking what white celeb in the west knows who they are - they are looking at who fits the role and who can make people (mainly non-white) drag the arse's to the theatre
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I like Anushka and she does have a bright future ahead of her in the industry but I hope she doesn't ruin it with an attitude like this, she needs to tone it down.

Kader Khan, Paan Masala and Jackson Heights just cracked me up. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Deepika never brings other actress down to make herself look like a good actress. She was talking about her ex boyfriend on KWK. There is a difference.
Originally posted by: bollygossipgirl

I dont think the price they charge for a film is affected by how well known by international standards (especially when you are talking about the non-asian's).

When film makers are paying an Anushka, Deepika, Sonam, Aish etc for their film which is targetting an Indian/Pakistani etc audience they are not going to be thinking what white celeb in the west knows who they are - they are looking at who fits the role and who can make people (mainly non-white) drag the arse's to the theatre

Thank you. πŸ‘
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Kader Khan, Paan Masala and Jackson Heights just cracked me up. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

They all go together. πŸ€£