Users

Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
this article is funny on several levels

Thanks Maddy for the article

anu seems like decent enough for me and she hasnt YET said anything stupid, picked fights with anyone, and thrown any tanturms. so to me the article seems a LITTLE exaggerated. but the BEST parts of the article: *drum roll please*

SHOW ME THE MONEY: Another rant is that Anushka has also hiked her fee big time, and she is demanding the price that an established Deepika Padukone is getting. For another film, she quoted a price that Sonam Kapoor commands. She says that she is a much better actress compared to other newcomers and only a handful of seniors are her real competitors. 

Umm.. technically, anu has had 2 hits and 2 decent running movies... which sona and deepu havent managed to do. sona JUST won a Kela Award. and on WHICH planet is deepika established?? Planet Ranbir's_____?
sonam ONLY reason to demand ANY FEE is cuz of her papaji. 
anu is a better actor than DP and sona, but dont know abt her seniors. I sincerely hope Katrina is NOT her senior.😆

NOT WITHOUT MY ENTOURAGE: She moves around with an army of people and rumour has it that there are two girls on her team, who's only job is to tell Anushka how beautiful she is looking, all day long. This has become a big joke in the industry. They are calling her Snow White and her team of helpers ' the dwarfs!

Umm.., this sounds a bit ridiculous to me. Why on earth does she need a payable entourage to tell her she is beautiful when 
a) she can call Veeru
b) get a smartphone, record the message and Listen to it upteen times?
ladygaga thumbnail
I can still tolerate her over dumb bimbos like Deepika... who might give perfect answers.. and show off their billionaire bfs.. but still can't act to save their lives...
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
this doesnt sound like her at all??😕

if this is true- um yeah you're a better actress honey but dont count your chickens before they hatch🥱

There are no direct quotes from Anushka. Hmmm… someone's overactive imagination at work inspired by her KWK responses.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh please, you can't be paid the same price as deepika and you can't have the same van as srk.... so you need to calm down.

Poor girl got so hurt by karan reminding her over and over again about being average looking that she needed to hire two girls to tell how beautiful she looks...lol  (I actually think she's pretty)
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
this article seems baseless gossip!
If bad actresses like Deepika and Sonam are getting paid more than her, then I see no reason why she can't ask for a fee hike. Especially because she's a pretty darn good actress by bollywood standards and has give only one flop out of 5 films thats she has done!She beats Deepika's and Sonam's track record by a landslide.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's not about actors. It's about being international. I know people don't see that deepika is known but she is known because I have seen famous hollywood singers, designers and actors saying her name whether they are talking about perfect body or beauty. I work in American and Mexican place and the only newcomer female they know is deepika because of oso
Originally posted by: Terenaina

It's not about actors. It's about being international. I know people don't see that deepika is known but she is known because I have seen famous hollywood singers, designers and actors saying her name whether they are talking about perfect body or beauty. I work in American and Mexican place and the only newcomer female they know is deepika because of oso

How nice of you to define what the entire world thinks through your glasses.😛 Who are these elusive hollywood singers, designers and actors who sing praises in her name? As far as I know when she walked Cannes, no big international media did any coverage on her. I think that alone speaks volumes. Just because you're famooose in India does not mean the entire world is at your feet. 
Edited by Dexterphile - 13 years ago