I LUV JEALOUS ALKA ND NAUGHTY CHANDER - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Ruhi.

Ankita,
Chander is very loyal and wants Alka to know everything.. no hiding...
lekin ye bahot mehenga padh gaya usko.. he will be careful next time ...lol
I know, he is so loyal, Alka bekaar mein hi jealous ho rahi hai..
Originally posted by Suvi7884

I agree ke woh loyal hai, trustworthy hai, dedicated hai...lekin alka kaha samajhti hai yeh sab😛She's simply showing tantrums😡 aur hamara seedha-saadha chander😭 beechare ko toh pyaar mein prior experience bhi nehi hai😉 
Edited by ankita1605 - 13 years ago

Guys i did not understand one thing...
Coming from an open-minded place where Alka studied, y was she suprised to see Arti-chander handshake? isnt that normal?

Guys i did not understand one thing...
Coming from an open-minded place where Alka studied, y was she suprised to see Arti-chander handshake? isnt that normal?

That's simple...Alka has lost her brains😆 that' all😛 
But on a serious note I agree...when u r in love...smtym u feel possessive /  insecure...but in alka's case its crossing the limits😲 That too when u have a lover like chander😍 who jus loves you unconditionally😳
aww Ankita.. mujhe emotional kar diya.... ❤️

aww Ankita.. mujhe emotional kar diya.... ❤️

Haayee😳 mein toh khud bhi emotional ho gayi thi❤️ Do u remember the line from 'Twilight' ..
I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with you😍 Its the same thing with Chander😳 
Alka's jealousy is crossing limits..but I thought ki Aarti held his hand a tad bit too long

Alka's jealousy is crossing limits..but I thought ki Aarti held his hand a tad bit too long

Arrey...aarti to jaan bujh ke kar rahi thi aisa😆 lekin alka ko provoked hone ki kya zaroorat thi😲waise to she is smart, intelligent, sensible n all...tab kya dimag ghhaas chadne gaya tha! 
And she was so rude😡...aise hi woh chander ko chhod ke aa gayi...bechhare ke pass toh gaadi bhi nehi hai😭 alka didnt even think about him...how mean!💔
Originally posted by ankita1605

Arrey...aarti to jaan bujh ke kar rahi thi aisa😆 lekin alka ko provoked hone ki kya zaroorat thi😲waise to she is smart, intelligent, sensible n all...tab kya dimag ghhaas chadne gaya tha! 
And she was so rude😡...aise hi woh chander ko chhod ke aa gayi...bechhare ke pass toh gaadi bhi nehi hai😭 alka didnt even think about him...how mean!💔
I know...she should be angry at Aarti, not chander
my bechara chanderCry
I think we should open a new thread..."Viewers giving tips to alka..to handle her love life!!"  lolz😆😉

And dont say..."my bechara chander😭" Alka tum par bhi attack kar degi🤣🤣🤣