I LUV JEALOUS ALKA ND NAUGHTY CHANDER

Posted: 13 years ago

todays chalka scene  was such a treat to watch

when chandrer asked doesnt alka want to know with whom he was tking yterday and alkas expression to that was soooooo cute and at the same time was hilarious

AND the fight with the phone........awwwwwwwwww

the cutest scene i hv came across so far

and alkas expression was worth watching when arti held his hand 

i didnt get one part thoough

is arti really hv soft feelings for chander or she is just testing alkas feelings for chander 

i didnt get that

but whatever the case is 

i want this jealousy track to go on in a playful manner

dont want alka to get upset 

but this jealous alka and chander teasing her track is really very cute

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know..chalka are cute as! I love how Chander tease Alka..
I havent seen the epi so dont know what Aarti was thinking ;)
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya, it was really cute from chalka. Also the phone scene was cute.I really loved the precap, Chander and Alka , hide and seek.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ lurvati

I thinks is a little bit of both. I mean who wouldn't be attracted to man like Chander he's strong, caring and fighting for equal rights for others. Arti see all those qualities in chander plus it won't hurt to him on her side and she wanted to know what's between Chalka. 

Alka is very possessive when it come's to chander the girl is jealous even if breeze touch him😆 . Alka is also upset she can't express her love for him public and that's why people like Arti act like Chander is up for the taking not knowing he's alredy taken.
.BeautifulSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Liked the chalka scenes ... and how Chander wanted Alka to join him.. awww 
The jealousy Alka felt wen arti was holding Chander's hand was so natural and u cud feel the jealousy dhuaa (smoke) from Alka's ears.. lol
Edited by Ruhi. - 13 years ago
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really,................Chander actually become Sandwitch😆, ik taraf aandhi, ik taraf toofan😳, bechhare ki toh jaan atki hui thi.I laughed aloud when aarati asked him why he is not saying anything ,kya bolega,uske toh bara baze the😔 , he knew he competely messed up
Aarati was like earthquake giving zatka after zatka to him and Alka's anger is just like tsunami.😭
Originally posted by: FORAM123

Really,................Chander actually become Sandwitch😆, ik taraf aandhi, ik taraf toofan😳, bechhare ki toh jaan atki hui thi.I laughed aloud when aarati asked him why he is not saying anything ,kya bolega,uske toh bara baze the😔 , he knew he competely messed up
Aarati was like earthquake giving zatka after zatka to him and Alka's anger is just like tsunami.😭

Same here... when arti asked him y he is not saying anything? U cud see him gulping so hard... !cracked me up too 😆
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ruhi.

Same here... when arti asked him y he is not saying anything? U cud see him gulping so hard... !cracked me up too 😆

Poor Chander😭 But I think usko alka ke saath aarti ko milne nehi jana chahiye tha...bcoz aarti calld him, not alka...aur ek mayan mein do talwaare kaha tikti hai😆 Chander...tumko toh shahid hona hi tha😉
Ankita,
Chander is very loyal and wants Alka to know everything.. no hiding...
lekin ye bahot mehenga padh gaya usko.. he will be careful next time ...lol
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankita1605

Poor Chander😭 But I think usko alka ke saath aarti ko milne nehi jana chahiye tha...bcoz aarti calld him, not alka...aur ek mayan mein do talwaare kaha tikti hai😆 Chander...tumko toh shahid hona hi tha😉

Seriously, i don't understand what made him to take Alka with him. Is he thinking that Aarati had came to meet him and Alka,that means he is not aware of the talks between NNT and Aarati.