Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coasta_70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
what beautiful portrayal of emotions by Drashti and Gurmeet...my hats off to them for their brilliant work!
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

We had our teary day and now I really want nice and cozy Maaneet moments..  Where Maan is trying to bring his Geet out of depression with extra TLC..  and Geet also understands that Maan himself needs those TLC as it was his loss as much..

So waiting for lovely Maaneet moments

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yes.. The episode was indeed beautiful and the way Princess and GC put life in those emotions was beyond my imagination!!!

Well they surpass their best everytime and leave me wondering what better can they do now and then i'm surprised again!!!

I think the CVs have a very good plot right now and they can take full advantage of it.... I just hope they plan everything well and give us some more awesoem and unforgettable moments!!! It will be great to see what part Dev plays now and how how Maan and Geet support each other and come out of this time of emotional turmoil for them....
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Eva, welcome back.

When she said, brign me back my baby...I did choke..it's so typical of an 18 yr old girl-child saying that of her Hero!! Loved Drashti, right then!
evasumi thumbnail
Yea CVs has good story plot now.

Dev..  Hmmm..  I do not think he could play any part other then stand in the corner and wait for Maan and Geet to forgive him first.

And I also think that he may never trun negative at all as whatever he did under the influence of his evil wife NT, he is very much remorseful of that.   At the same time he loves his brother and his grandma and his sister the same way but the shadow of his misdeeds is still haunting him and will only be free man when Maan forgives him completely.

As whatever connection Geet remotely had with Dev and that was this baby..  but now that also is gone so Geet has no (at all) connection with him.  With this baby gone her troublesome and painful past is burried for ever and she has now no physical connection to those memories and pain she went through and on top of that she has this magnificent man who loves her beyond anything and nothing can separate her from her Maan and his unconditional love..

Infact I think Maan and Geet should make their own babies to fill the void of this baby...

bvs7691 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Eva.... Missed your in depth details of Maan/Geet's feelings....

You have so beautifully summarised what Gurmeet/Drashti portrayed yesterday with their awesome acting....

Looking forward to today's episode. Am hoping Geet will put Dev in his place before Maan gets any chance to.... As far as Geet is concerned Maan is the Papa of the Baby and She is the Mom.

Welcome Back🤗
evasumi thumbnail
Bhavi Dear..  Thank you so much for your feed back. 

Yea Gurmeet and Drashti are awesome and always work so hard to give beyond what they need to and that makes the scene so alive and we get more and more attached to Maaneet.

Somehow I feel bad for Dev as he is not able to be even a simple Brother in law who is genuinely concern for his brother and his wife because of his painful history with Geet.   But I hope that it ends and he could be a normal brother to Maan and BIL to Geet.

Cause He and Maan had good chemistry before Maan came to know the real face of his brother and NT.. and stood with Geet by kicking him out of KM and breaking any tie with him

Becaue if they have brough him back in the storyline again then that has to be with some purpose.  But I am sure they will have make him positive.  Because negative Dev has no place in Maan and Geet's lives.  and being negative he will loose everything his gradma, his sister and his whole family.

Even Adi was reluctant to give phone to maan when he says it was Dev.  He forced him to say what was the purpose and then only came and gave phone to Maan.  I truly loved the loyalness of Adi in that scene