Saachi loves Shravan

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I am confused.

We all know that most of the serial is Shravan's journey of love and how he started to and ultimately did fall in love with Saachi. When exactly did Saachi fall in love with Shravan? She was already building posters saying 'I Love You' before their wedding. I know she thought that Shravan had told her that, but that would mean she was just saying it because he said it. There was an attraction for sure - I mean seriously ladies, look at Shravan, how could there not be - but when and how did she fall in love? I am inclined to believe that Saachi felt immense gratitude and attraction towards Shravan and fell in love with him later. I think she cried in the courtyard when he told her he loved someone else, not so much because he didn't love her, but moreso because her dreams were shattered.

Or maybe, it was just the acting. My personal feeling is that Shravan was better able to relay subtleties of various emotions better than Saachi. (Don't kill me, just my pov)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice topic anu,When sanchi fell ill after that rain crying,shravan asks her whether she loved him and she says no to him and tells herself that she loves him so much but when did she fell for him, only ramji knows.May be she felt some thing ( got the signalπŸ˜†) from mandir scene and gradually his sympathy for her and his behaviour with evil jiju in bus and his talk with that evil saas at the restaurant might have made her fall for him.Shravan gave all sorts of signals to sanchi until he told about tara to her.

I  totally agree that shravan excels in expressing various emotions than sanchi.sanchi's whiny crying is as bad as shravan's dancingπŸ˜†
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good post Anu πŸ˜ƒ I remember when SaaVan were confessing their love to each other & Shravan asks Saachi if she loves him too & she says, jab maine aapko pehli baar dekha tha na tab se main aapse pyar karti thi πŸ˜³ So maybe when she first saw him she loved him
momma1128 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mirchi_tirchi

Good post Anu πŸ˜ƒ I remember when SaaVan were confessing their love to each other & Shravan asks Saachi if she loves him too & she says, jab maine aapko pehli baar dekha tha na tab se main aapse pyar karti thi πŸ˜³ So maybe when she first saw him she loved him

That was in the bathroom!!  She loved him from the bathroom.  The mandir and rumaal scene, she was definitely attracted but I still can not figure out the love.  Where is the love people???? πŸ˜›
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: momma1128

That was in the bathroom!!  She loved him from the bathroom.  The mandir and rumaal scene, she was definitely attracted but I still can not figure out the love.  Where is the love people???? πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ€£ yeah maybe she did love him from the bathroom πŸ˜³
Aanchal15 thumbnail

Saachi met Shravan outside the restaurant, and mistook him to be prospective groom. May be it was love at first sight for her....πŸ˜‰ 

Agree with you, Anu. Shravan is able to encapsulate better than Saachi. His eyes can speak volumes.

Edited by Aanchal15 - 13 years ago
savan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Saachi met Shravan outside the restaurant, and mistook him to be prospective groom. May be it was love at first sight for her..

very well said anchal, me too thinks that it was love at first sight for saanchi ❀️ and who would blame her, the look which he gave her at their first meeting would make any girl melt right away...😳
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Anu...

My feeling is Saachi  fell in love with Shravan during the honeymoon at Mumbai...All that happened before , the meeting, the marriage only emphasised her attraction and gratitude  towards him.. She never realised true love, until Later..

During honeymoon when both were alone she realised her deep felt feelings were indeed love and with kashimira's help she tried her best to win over Shravan..
Actually her love for him was built slowly from first meeting and just burst out during their honeymoon,on the day Tara rejected Shravan..

This is my POv..
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think when they first saw each other in front of the restaurant - dono ki ghanti baji thi.

our hero took forever to understand that and even longer to confess. Sanchi's attraction for Shravan grew every time she met him, turned into love during the honeymoon. but at what specific moment?

In the confession track, Sanchi told Shravan that she fell in love with him the first time she saw him (outside the restaurant, bathroom was 2nd meeting πŸ˜†)

agree with Anu that Shravan was better able to portray emotion and Sanchi cried in the rain because her dreams were shattered.
momma1128 thumbnail
^^^
i think when they first saw each other in front of the restaurant - dono ki ghanti baji thi. 

But this is what I have the issue with.  To me, it looked like Shravan was "tinging".  Saachi hardly even looked at him.  I think she grew to love him especially after marriage when she was in close proximity to Shravan, but before that, I'm not so sure.  I think she was attracted to Shravan and I think in her life, if you think about it, she has always associated feelings of gratitude and appreciation with love, given how she felt those two things primarly for her Mama/Mami for taking care of her.

@Shalu - I know!!!  She says she loves him so much when she is in bed with fever - when did that happen - that's my whole question.  To me, she was in love with the Shravan she created in her day dreams and like any woman with normal hormones, lusting after the Shravan in real life. πŸ˜‰