Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Indu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Yessssssssssssssssss....Dutta is baaaaaaaack...YES...I loved the episode...ufffffffffffffffff......Dutta saab,....................aap ka jawab nahiiiiiiiiiiii..
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: brvr

Ana, stop being so jittery about ur writings, ur posts have always given me  valuable insights [albeit construed by some as being hyper/-ve] ðŸ˜†

Lol 😆 I can't help it, yaar. I'm always jittery about my writings and everything else in life 😆 You're lucky you haven't met me in real life. I would exhaust you ðŸ˜†

@ Shreya: Lol, the height thing made me laugh 😉😆 But I could overlook it 'cause the episode as a whole was so perfectly shot 😃
Edited by Elysia - 13 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

*calls Yash Chauhan and begs him to permenantly attach himself to every DSP scene* 😆

OH. Note to CVs and producers: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING US THIS AWESOME EPI 😃

Word Ana.
Last night's episode was awesome. The focus was DUTTA and  various facets to his character was beautifully  brought in just 20 minutes.

Enjoy your posts.. please keep writing. 😊
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

Lol 😆 I can't help it, yaar. I'm always jittery about my writings and everything else in life 😆 You're lucky you haven't met me in real life. I would exhaust you ðŸ˜†

@ Shreya: Lol, the height thing made me laugh 😉😆 But I could overlook it 'cause the episode as a whole was so perfectly shot 😃

No, u dont know me cause al my life i've been dealg with people who r hyper. First it was my father nd now its my husband.  So i've assumed i can handle such people.  My  closest ones do vouch for this trait in me  😉.  I like challenges nd challenging people.😃