Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kokilas threat to Gopi

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
why didnt she say it to Aham thats who deserves the punishment, she knew her dikra had said something but instead of saying it to him she said to Gopi who has no rights or say in mm. i am disappointed at cvs. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
which punishment are u talking abouttttttttttttttttt
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rubinahansa

which punishment are u talking abouttttttttttttttttt

she told gopi that if they fail to win she would blame both of them which is fair, but why say it to Gopi it was Aham who told gopi not to play
HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ok now i understand. fanbidaai ben jaldi update karo na apni ff. intizar nahi hota. thanks
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Exactly my sentiments!!! Why should Gopi bear th ebrunt of everyone's anger? Koki should talk to her son & not Gopi.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aehem maa da ladla duh people ,
Aehem playing cricket that time so how will she say it him, gopi was beside her so she sed it to her, that's the simple reason, maybe koki doesn't have the strengh to say anything to aehem now, complete bad boy he is,
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

Aehem maa da ladla duh people ,
Aehem playing cricket that time so how will she say it him, gopi was beside her so she sed it to her, that's the simple reason, maybe koki doesn't have the strengh to say anything to aehem now, complete bad boy he is,

maa ka ladla needs a slap across the face  or gopi needs to kick him in the balls because thats what he deserves,  well i think gopi does do somthing tomorrow so lets see😆😳
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree wit Ayesha...
well I guess it might be cuz she wanted Gopi to go play and kind of scare/encourage her...maybe she thought that Gopi wud play better if she tells her abt the expectations (which I doubt she would)
+ Ahem is her mom's boy and Koki wud nvr really say tht to Ahem cuz he already knws how imprtnt this match is but really feel sorry for Gopi...shes already tensed and now Koki kaws into her mind
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Gopi will become rani of dil bole hadipa and make modis win , what can we expect suk ben
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Mera damaak aehem ki baath ko laikar or whatever is realted to him kawu kawu kar raha hai, until he doesn't fall in love kaawu kaawu rarta rahi ga
Thanks for agreeing friends - 0711rox xoxo and suk ben