karankittu thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone, i had a dream of arjun and arohi or karan and kritika whatever you wish to call them  last night. It was so weird, like really really weird.
But soo soo cute.
It's one of them dreams where you dont remember how it started. But all i can remember is that krtika was wearing some denim shorts a very pretty white frilly top and some nice sandles, and karan and kritika are in college hahaha. And it's like they have a free or something and their on the grass sitting down and kritika is annoyd that it's such a beauiful day and karan hasn't bought her any flowers so shes argueing with him and shouting at him kicking her legs about. And karan has flowers behind his back he pushes her on the ground and fals ontop of her ( I KNOW SO FILMY HAHAHA) and shes still being moody and he brings the flower's closer to her and she smiles. The scene then changes to the canteen :\! ( no idea why)
And their eating and they both dont want to go to the lecture and he's in a mood about something now karan  is in a mood and kritika wants  a kiss from him. ( remember the sbs valentines where karan said krikta liked kisses? no idea how that got into my dream!)

Anyway shes tugging at his shoulder and he leans forward and kisses her on the cheek and then she starts smiling.

It was such a CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE dreamm!
just thought id share it with you guys!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so im not the only one who has dreams of them?yay. mine was really freaky tho..

my husband (i'm single btw) suprised me by taking me to india(live in the states.. well in there canada cuz he was from canada)   to suprise me--took me to meet karan and kritika....   i know he was from canada cuz we were leaving from his office, and it was near the CN tower..   and when i met the two, karan said i was lucky to have him as a life partner..

tho i was happy to meet karan (in my dreams) i was scared because i'm not marriage and that never really crossed my mind...--i'm far too young.. only 19!    creepy yet yay(cuz i saw karan and kritika..lol)...  

but ur dream was cutee!!!!   sounds like them two too(fighting and making up..lol)
Edited by brainychild92 - 13 years ago
wida thumbnail
heheh cute dreamss
i havent dreamed about them
hehe i dont dream soo.. thats why hehe
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awwwwww....!! how nice would it be to see karan kritika in a college based show... karan bhi kritika ke khidki ke thru chup chup ke aata aur use milta..kritika bhi dar ke maare apne papa ko nahin batati..karan school ke gundon/badmaashon ko marta kritika ke liye aur kritika uske zakhm bharti... eekk...hayyyeee
wida thumbnail
^^ hehehe karan goign too college?? heheheh....
hehehehehhehe imagining arjun/ karan ass collegee ghunda..hmm hmm who failss and stays in college while is way old for collegee hehhe

OMGG you know what imt hinking about noww
that ghunda inn yeh pyar na hoga kam.. after leher.. forgot his name.. than got married to lehers sister

heheheh..
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ahaha as u were describing it i was thinking of ypnhk it was omi..
Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
LOLOLOLOL ;) Same things happening to me, they keep popping in my my dreams, too:)
khushnoodmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sweet dream din mai toh hum kmhians un ke bare mai sochte hi hai par raat ko b aaram nahi.
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awwwwwww....... Such cute dreams....... I wish even i have these typ of cute dreams of arjuhi day nd night!!!