A Wish for Harshad and Anupriya

sssenorita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

After reading Harshad's Interview today, I could not stop myself from posting this and knowing what other feels about it.

We know we love celebrities and want to see them with someone AND also that it is none of our business but I cannot stop myself from saying this - I really wish that Harshad likes Anupriya and vice versa as They really complement each other and looks very much themselves together.  Personally speaking they come across as very similar people which is rare to find.

As far as professionally, A Jodi award would have been the icing on the cake for the electrifying chemistry they share. They have rocking chemistry and wonderful screen presence.

After Hiten-Gauri & Sushant-Ankita, its Harshad-Anupriya, who give me this thought. Let's wait & watch and Hope for the best.

Hope Harshad and Anupriya read this their free time.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
u tuk words out of my mouth! they do make an awsome pair.. i wish the same man..!! I really want a sequel to TERE LIEYE staring HARSHAD n ANUPRIYA...!!
sssenorita thumbnail
OnScreen would be a treat for all of us but I was referring to them in their personal life.... thts y i wrote Harshad and Anupriya.... Hope it happens....But even if it doesnot then hope they find people who are best suited for them and Love them a lot.
luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know why but i really find them like a couple made in heaven.. if u see all SBS segments of harshad-anupriya, they look so good toghter n comfortable too..!! He even said shez beautiful..! i dont know y i find their chemistry MAJICAL..!!

'll be great if harshad Gf turns out 2 b anupriya.................
sssenorita thumbnail
Not only that beautiful and look wise....i feel they have similar thought process.....see the SBS/SBB interviews and when one speak, other agrees completely. Even when they disagree, eventually they will say "yaa".

They way they interact and help each other......when Harshad got stung and Anupriya was giving first aid, also when Harshad was saying Taani is uncomfortable in wedding dress with lot of wires etc. Its just so Sweet.

How can we forget one and only Stage performance of Harshad and Anupriya in Diwali special on SP............that's the best thing Star Plus has done for TL fans....only performance n they Rocked.....that's the only performance I can see any number of times.....even the TV stars sitting in audience had excited and Awww... expression seeing Harshad and Anupriya....esp the moon sequence.

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Harshad-Anupriya truly complement each other becaz they both hv the same traits i.e they both r decent,humble,genuine,honest ,down to earth ppl 😊.
 One more thing they both hv got such flashing ,dazzling smilesπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

yes they both look so serene with each other
God Bless them 😊
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: sssenorita

Not only that beautiful and look wise....i feel they have similar thought process.....see the SBS/SBB interviews and when one speak, other agrees completely. Even when they disagree, eventually they will say "yaa".

They way they interact and help each other......when Harshad got stung and Anupriya was giving first aid, also when Harshad was saying Taani is uncomfortable in wedding dress with lot of wires etc. Its just so Sweet.

How can we forget one and only Stage performance of Harshad and Anupriya in Diwali special on SP............that's the best thing Star Plus has done for TL fans....only performance n they Rocked.....that's the only performance I can see any number of times.....even the TV stars sitting in audience had excited and Awww... expression seeing Harshad and Anupriya....esp the moon sequence.

yes that magical eternal Diwali performance ofHARSHIYA ,i dont hv words for that ,it was so divine πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
even the anchor karan also asked them the same question whats the reason of their such awesome chemistry is it their offscreen chemistry which reflected in their performance πŸ˜†
zee84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope your right but in that diwali performance if you look closely in the audience when Harshad comes out the camera focuses on this girl who says "wow", and i hope im wrong but I think that it was Sonam Mann, someone Harshad has been linked with...I so hope im wrong...let me know if anyone else notices it
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: zee84

I hope your right but in that diwali performance if you look closely in the audience when Harshad comes out the camera focuses on this girl who says "wow", and i hope im wrong but I think that it was Sonam Mann, someone Harshad has been linked with...I so hope im wrong...let me know if anyone else notices it

tht girl is the one who plays aakashi in the tv show behnein
she is not soman maanπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ,her name is haya khan i guess not confirmed abt her first name but her second name is khan for sure ,i hv seen her many times on sbb and sbs interviews 😊
zee84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks hun....i assumed she was sonam mann cuz sbs and many other articles have been linking Harshad with her for a while now. thanks for clearing it upπŸ˜ƒ