Prediction about Omi's Marriage

Posted: 13 years ago
I think that the boy Naina has to go see is Omi and that is how GG will be brought back into Narang House...what do you think???
Originally posted by dancingdiva91

I think that the boy Naina has to go see is Omi and that is how GG will be brought back into Narang House...what do you think???

I Think Your Right... I Too Think That Naina Is The Girl For Omi
The Boy There Looking For Sunaina Is Omi
I Think That GG Will Enter Narang's House
Gosh I Want Them To Get Out Narang Parivaar And AmBo Lives Forever This Is Crap Now Understood That Why GG Is Not Out Of This Show They Be Back To Ruin Narang Parivaar Lives Again Can't They Give A Break For GG Hating This So Badly

I too think that Naina would be the girl for Omi. But I doubt if Omi would agree to this alliance.
i would love to see naina getting marry to Omi, but no GG, i don't want to see them in the narang house... they needs to be out of the show, wonder when they will be out.
I hope GG don't become an obstacle in Omi-Naina marriage and dont make it a path to enter the  Narang house again.
It would be good if omi and naina marry then omi will tell her about his ex goldie and her sister gursheel and thier conniving schemes and how they are always up to something. this way naina will be saved from goldie and gursheel trying to ruin her too.
It will be an interesting track if this happens.
and also naina sounds like she would settle in really well with the narang parivar and bebo and naina will like each other alot and become friends. And this way naina can find out manji truth and help bebo out. and prevent manji from getting too close to ambo. she can be like a private detective with bebo and amrit and omi and everyone.
NO more GG in the narag house no wayyyyyyyy
Naina likes Omi. Let us see what decision she makes next. I'm sure that she would agree for the marriage and would find out the truth about GG at the earliest.
wow thats great that naina likes omi, it will be really great if omi and naina gets marry
Naina could be a good mother and wife. She is selfless and do care for all.