Wht will happen between chand n sid??

Posted: 13 years ago
HEY GUYS WHT U ALL THINK WILL HAPPEN TOMORROW WHEN CHAND N SID COMES IN FRONT OF EACH OTHER??
a serious confrontation for sure....

can't wait to see some sexy grooves of sid infront of his daddy dearest...who is an expert in grooves....🤣🤣

tomorrow we are granted to watch Raichand's Sexy Dance Moves🤣
Ya few neck dances frm both n who knw even our Haseena dear will join them tomorrow just cant wait for a Vampi family fight better than saas bahu fights!!🤣
nothing much will happen but I surly do know that Sid will end up being the winner😈
pehle abhay or sid road pe abb chand aur sid again road pe faraq sirf itna hai chand is not stoping the car

noooppp idea what will happen hope to see some vampire nuianace some fight what if haseena abhay joined chand whole family fight opuld be fun to watch 

i guess chand will warn him

Originally posted by vivluv

Ya few neck dances frm both n who knw even our Haseena dear will join them tomorrow just cant wait for a Vampi family fight better than saas bahu fights!!🤣

i completely agree with you...some sexy neck grooves from father-son🤣.......the vampi family really rocks..their fights are hilarious and entertaining to watch rather than the saas-bahu fights that happened in KSBKBT...KGGK...KZK and currently Saath Nibhana Saathiya😆😆😆😆😆

i don't know what will happen in the end...all i can say sid will win the game at the moment😉

wat if they end up being together as a team to separate abhay n piya. sid might promise chand that he'll not cause trouble to chand's reputation nor will cause harm to abhay but will only separate abhay piya....he may want piya n make a deal with chand so that chand doesnt stop him from his revenge. chand n sid might unite against abhay n piya, its just a thought

Originally posted by zehra-pisces

wat if they end up being together as a team to separate abhay n piya. sid might promise chand that he'll not cause trouble to chand's reputation nor will cause harm to abhay but will only separate abhay piya....he may want piya n make a deal with chand so that chand doesnt stop him from his revenge. chand n sid might unite against abhay n piya, its just a thought

Plz dnt say tht nooooooooooo way abhay ki halat kharab ho jayegi this is nt possible at all!!
Originally posted by zehra-pisces

i don't think it will happen because chand hates sid....he is in fear...because of sid their vampire secret will be out......he will never shake hands with his elder son....he is with his younger son...

i can't trust haseena though....
Even I thought tht there wnt be fight he will probably give sid warning or something😕