Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Kya kaare Dev.....darr darr ke chance mar rahe hai kyunki na usse NT mila na Geet.....upar se Maan ki anger .....toh bechare kare toh kya kare...๐Ÿ˜†

aur meera bhi bhaag gayi ๐Ÿคฃ
 i know if any one will read they gonna kill me but still i wnna say that many times i feel pity for him may be its due to samir who has not seen NT,meera and done nothing wrong wid geet and still bearing all due to abhinav๐Ÿ˜†
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjh1234

ghsp 's cv gonna make records of bloopers soon๐Ÿ˜†

That is for sure coz they are just taking advantage of fan's love craze to maaneet.....they think UN KO SAAT KHOON MAAF HAI............JUST for MAANEET............Even I donno if anybody have noticed their bathroom is towards balcony as they always showm maaneet going to washroom that side of cupboard and from other angle you can see balcony like corridor towards out house........very strange they dont have on suite I think...........no changes in bedroom its so boring and does'nt go with the MSKhurrana style.........
Edited by tazeen_29 - 13 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sanjh I want them to hire you as their blooper consultant & CREATIVE HEAD so tere raaj mein we can have some great episodes with SR, lots of romance, passion and ofcourse your forte COMEDY ๐Ÿ˜† I'm gonna start a petition for GHSP to hire you, what say are you ready๐Ÿ˜†

saanjh11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tazeen_29

That is for sure coz they are just taking advantage of fan's love craze to maaneet.....they think UN KO SAAT KHOON MAAF HAI............JUST for MAANEET............Even I donno if anybody have noticed their bathroom is towards balcony as they always showm maaneet going to washroom that side of cupboard and from other angle you can see balcony like corridor towards out house........very strange they dont have on suite I think...........no changes in bedroom its so boring and does'nt go with the MSKhurrana style.........

ya me noticed it  with that door they do multitasking ๐Ÿ˜†
saanjh11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

ready with bags packed๐Ÿ˜†

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Arre ready kaise nahi hoge coz Sanjh has done Maan-tech.๐Ÿ˜‰...& Sanjh don't forget to take me as ur assistant kyunki mei bhi tumhare khoob saath diye so u better remember me.......๐Ÿ˜†

saanjh11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

NO ASSISTANT WE ALL GONNA WORK IT OUT TOGETHER ๐Ÿ˜†

maneet111 thumbnail

gaziabad kab jayege aalam panah๐Ÿ˜†

he wass supposed to go to their Gurgaon Office....abhi bhi ghar mein hai
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sanjh,it was so nice talking with u on phone.๐Ÿ˜Š..thik hai done we'll work together....๐Ÿ˜‰

saanjh11 thumbnail
hey bobby maan ka ghsp style for u

Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago