where it vanished?? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
saanjh ye sab tum hi observe kar sakti ho...πŸ˜‰great cv s kuch bhi pesh kar sakte hai hamare liye.πŸ˜› ok i want to say you something ,you are too good.😊 i really like you.πŸ˜ƒ tumhe koyi bhi na pasand nahi kar sakte.tum kabhi bhi kisi ko hurt nahi kiya,😊 kisi ki feelings ko hurt nahi kiya.😊naahi kisi ki side liya πŸ˜‰,i mean ,na GC na DDπŸ˜‰ .you are the true maneetian.πŸ˜ƒ 
Sanjh....everything keeps changing in KM....  so may be baby's room shifted for a while nearby  the outhouse for Dev's entry...kuch bhi possible hai......πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Sanjh....everything keeps changing in KM....  so may be baby's room shifted for a while nearby  the outhouse for Dev's entry...kuch bhi possible hai......πŸ˜‰

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Bobby you are hilarious 🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by Mg777

Hmmmm
So I have the answer 
I have the answer.

Actually When Maan got up the next day, he didn't find Geet on the bed.
So, He became worried and didn't wait to get to the hall by stairs. He just came out of his room and jumped from there. So, he landed before dadi and didn't get time to look into the baby's room as he didn't cross it even.
You never know. he is Maan Singh Khurana.🀣🀣🀣
Strong possibility. Agree πŸ˜†
Originally posted by gurpreet28

saanjh ye sab tum hi observe kar sakti ho...πŸ˜‰great cv s kuch bhi pesh kar sakte hai hamare liye.πŸ˜› ok i want to say you something ,you are too good.😊 i really like you.πŸ˜ƒ tumhe koyi bhi na pasand nahi kar sakte.tum kabhi bhi kisi ko hurt nahi kiya,😊 kisi ki feelings ko hurt nahi kiya.😊naahi kisi ki side liya πŸ˜‰,i mean ,na GC na DDπŸ˜‰ .you are the true maneetian.πŸ˜ƒ 
thanks  a lot dear me thinking to join politics hai na  saanjh the diplomatic πŸ˜†
Originally posted by serenelove

Strong possibility. Agree πŸ˜†
me sure abt it but want to make a change cv must have pushed him so that they cud hide geet n dev from him🀣
Originally posted by drdee142

🀣 Bobby you are hilarious 🀣🀣
means later dev  and that  room  together were shifted back great yaar now u solved the mystery of dev in baby's room ab paani lene to nahi aaya hoga🀣
[QUOTE=drdee142]Yaar Sanjh when have the CV's ever done anything logical, they day they take care of such details then we'll have no complaints against them.

But great catch dear, you really are very observant, iss bare mein toh maine socha hi nahinπŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE dee ghsp shud hire me and include blooper finder in their cast and crew titles  what say??
Originally posted by Shweta13

It was from Door to baby room and then Hall and then Bedroom , now from Bedroom to hal then Baby room, see behind the baby room it is the place or way which goes out to the door and outhouse where maan did taichi this time and where he caught Geet taking hot water......haaaa I am actually explaining.
omg meree samajh mein sab aagaya thanku πŸ˜† see u later my head spinning πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sanjh1234

means later dev  and that  room  together were shifted back great yaar now u solved the mystery of dev in baby's room ab paani lene to nahi aaya hoga🀣
                                                  Kya kaare Dev.....darr darr ke chance mar rahe hai kyunki na usse NT mili na Geet.....upar se Maan ki anger .....toh bechare kare toh kya kare...πŸ˜† Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago