where it vanished?? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Chelsha

Hey Sanjh,
If you want to sleep after getting answers for this nonstop nonsense of cvs, then u will be blessed with only
sleepless nights as long as GHSP is on air. So if you dont want to get dark circles around ur beautiful eyes, don't try to get answers for these everlasting mysteries yaar.
wow how u knew abt my eyes squint hui toπŸ˜†
[QUOTE=maan-and-geet]CVs to supper hain... kuch bhi kar sakte hain.... MC ke Baad itne soft toys mein invest kya.... phir room ka location apni convenience ke hisaab se badal diya..... CVs to kuch bhi kar sakte hain
[/QUOTE]thats why they drowned their own ship πŸ˜†
Originally posted by macho_muffin

could be cuz waisey bhi paas konse koi naukri hainπŸ˜†
gaziabad kab jayege aalam panahπŸ˜†

Actually when he asked to dadi I was thinking that Maan shld be clever enough to know that where she wld be......... but its CVs they just want to create a scene out of scene that's why...........but Sanjh I m not bother abt these lil bloopers coz Maaneet did extraordinary job and we can over seen these mistakes just for their hard work..........As 've done to many blunders in the past.........and Sanjh after all its our Indian serial in which if we start thinking abt these bloopers we won't be able to watch any serial............πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by sanjh1234

<font size="4">wow how u knew abt my eyes squint hui toπŸ˜†</font>

Such a sharp observer-having squint eyes! Na Na babe. May be the CVs have the squint eyes! Thats why they are making these blunders. πŸ˜†
Ha ha ha.... Ureka......Atlast i found out the answer for ur question yaar! Now you can sleep well! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Chelsha

Such a sharp observer-having squint eyes! Na Na babe. May be the CVs have the squint eyes! Thats why they are making these blunders. πŸ˜†
Ha ha ha.... Ureka......Atlast i found out the answer for ur question yaar! Now you can sleep well! πŸ˜ƒ
thank u now me to gonna sleep
Originally posted by tazeen_29

Actually when he asked to dadi I was thinking that Maan shld be clever enough to know that where she wld be......... but its CVs they just want to create a scene out of scene that's why...........but Sanjh I m not bother abt these lil bloopers coz Maaneet did extraordinary job and we can over seen these mistakes just for their hard work..........As 've done to many blunders in the past.........and Sanjh after all its our Indian serial in which if we start thinking abt these bloopers we won't be able to watch any serial............πŸ˜† 

ghsp 's cv gonna make records of bloopers soonπŸ˜†
Yaar Sanjh when have the CV's ever done anything logical, they day they take care of such details then we'll have no complaints against them.

But great catch dear, you really are very observant, iss bare mein toh maine socha hi nahinπŸ˜ƒ
Hmmmm
So I have the answer 
I have the answer.

Actually When Maan got up the next day, he didn't find Geet on the bed.
So, He became worried and didn't wait to get to the hall by stairs. He just came out of his room and jumped from there. So, he landed before dadi and didn't get time to look into the baby's room as he didn't cross it even.
You never know. he is Maan Singh Khurana.🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by sanjh1234

if u want me to sleep peacefully answer my ques-

when maneet returned from hospital while going from hall to bedroom they came across baby's room.

precap-maan realising geet not in bedroom he runs to daadi and later finds geet sitting in baby's room.

now ques is when maan ran from bedroom to hall toh baby room kaha shift ho gaya tha ???? 

answer me and if u can't toh maan lo ghsp cv is most intelligent creatures in this whole world and bow down for them.
It was from Door to baby room and then Hall and then Bedroom , now from Bedroom to hal then Baby room, see behind the baby room it is the place or way which goes out to the door and outhouse where maan did taichi this time and where he caught Geet taking hot water......haaaa I am actually explaining.