Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
@Trish and NIyu dii...I was just kidding..Theres no such forum where you can have a quote gallery..😆..only i would probably be there...hehehhe

@Naazu dii..How many you want jaan?
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..NiyaPari..

LOL m just learning need to goo toooo far LOL!
M just starter or something lol!
And Chutki is far better than me she is so young and still OMG!
LOL and u r no less too! I loved ur and Anku's combined FF thingy in the AT OMG i used to love reading those <33

Reaaalllyyy learner ?? Pleaaseee you're good at siggies now!!
Oh yeeaaahhh...I remember..I and Anku used write on the AT..It  was fun man..
abandoned thumbnail

LOL m just learning need to goo toooo far LOL!
M just starter or something lol!
And Chutki is far better than me she is so young and still OMG!
LOL and u r no less too! I loved ur and Anku's combined FF thingy in the AT OMG i used to love reading those <33

I AM DEFO NOT AGREEING TO THAT!!!!!!😡

I have a whole folder filles with yours, mirchis, naazu dii, sahar diis, anu diis siggies and avis...so just dont tll that..You have no clue how much I adore you avis...
Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Chutki
LOL but they deserve a forum <3
They are amazing LOL and i never knew u knw to make soo awesome quotes <33 if i knew i wud have asked u some for my sigs i keep hunting everywhere for stuffs LOL!
Niyu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Trish-

Reaaalllyyy learner ?? Pleaaseee you're good at siggies now!!
Oh yeeaaahhh...I remember..I and Anku used write on the AT..It  was fun man..

Ya lol there are ppl faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than me LOL compared to them i m just 0.1% LOL but ya i have improved compared to the first ones and i agree to that LOL wen i look back at my 1st shop m like is this my shop LMAO!
LOL i used to love those..they were sooo nice LOL i used to be waiting for u guys to come!
LOL y dnt u guys start it again..?😆
abandoned thumbnail

@Chutki

LOL but they deserve a forum <3
They are amazing LOL and i never knew u knw to make soo awesome quotes <33 if i knew i wud have asked u some for my sigs i keep hunting everywhere for stuffs LOL!

😳
You can tell me how many u want and the subject and I will PM you as soon as possible..i did that for mirchi...

@naazu dii..will 5 do??
DivineDreams. thumbnail
@Amal No No and Pari is right you should make a shop there seriously..and you're not alone we'll comment there every time you post stuff..saachi.. :))..
@Pari Yeaahh Sher-O-Shayaari is the right place!!
Niyu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: arluver4life

I AM DEFO NOT AGREEING TO THAT!!!!!!😡

I have a whole folder filles with yours, mirchis, naazu dii, sahar diis, anu diis siggies and avis...so just dont tll that..You have no clue how much I adore you avis...

LOL u have to!  u knw i started with this sig stuff wen i was 15 lol actually 16! then lol so it took soo long for me to learn actually a yr LOL! Then i made and u being so young u make sooo awesome quotes Gawd LOL they are all die for <33 
Aww lol thats really sweet of u to save my works thanks <33
DivineDreams. thumbnail

Ya lol there are ppl faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than me LOL compared to them i m just 0.1% LOL but ya i have improved compared to the first ones and i agree to that LOL wen i look back at my 1st shop m like is this my shop LMAO!
LOL i used to love those..they were sooo nice LOL i used to be waiting for u guys to come!
LOL y dnt u guys start it again..?😆

Sabko aisa hota hai just yesterday I was reading one of my olddddd FF which is abandoned ofcourse and I was like I wrote this crap !! What was I even thinking while writing this!!
We are planning to actually after my boards and after Anku's ejjams..We'll decide a theme and then write..I'll PM you for sure 😃
Edited by -Trish- - 13 years ago
Niyu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: arluver4life

😳
You can tell me how many u want and the subject and I will PM you as soon as possible..i did that for mirchi...

@naazu dii..will 5 do??

LOL ok then i will tell u weneva i need i will max need it for JJ..i m gonna mke some out of that Kalazone ones saree! so need it for that will let u knw abt it on 26th.. Ok..?