Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ..NiyaPari..

LOL ok then i will tell u weneva i need i will max need it for JJ..i m gonna mke some out of that Kalazone ones saree! so need it for that will let u knw abt it on 26th.. Ok..?

PM me your shop link please.. Embarrassed
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@trish dii and niyu dii...u guys are soo serious abt this shop thingy????????😲..But where will I gooo???🤣..I am soo quote-homeless🤣

I know you guys will comment..😳..I can see it from the current post..after each update ppl cum and support..its so sweet of u guys..

Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Trish-

Sabko aisa hota hai just yesterday I was reading one of my olddddd FF which abandoned ofcourse and I was like I wrote this crap !! What was I even thinking while writing this!!
We are planning to actually after my boards and after Anku's ejjams..We'll decide a theme and then write..I'll PM you for sure 😃

LOL i used to love the stuffs u guys wrote Man tehy are amazing lol i used to be waiting for one to finish the other one to continue! LOL it was such a fun!! aww thanks a lot by the time u guys start my exam wil be over too so i can be there reading too =P
Niyu- thumbnail
@Trish

LOL yup pming u but my upd will be only after 25th =( exam fever LOL!

@Chutki
LOL see u already have 4-5 customers Me trish JKJ Mirchii LOL! whom else do u need =P
abandoned thumbnail
@Niyu dii..I save each work of yous and drool over them for more than 12 hours of ma dayyyyyyyyy

@naazu dii...r u here?
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..NiyaPari..

LOL i used to love the stuffs u guys wrote Man tehy are amazing lol i used to be waiting for one to finish the other one to continue! LOL it was such a fun!! aww thanks a lot by the time u guys start my exam wil be over too so i can be there reading too =P

Even I loved writing it..I still love writing AR stuff :))
Oh yeaahhh it will take time but we will write it for sure :))

@Amal Of course we are serious!!! 😳
abandoned thumbnail
@niyu dii and trish dii..Mashallah!!!!! you guys are too good...lets seee..if there is ever a forum for that kind of gallery..
Niyu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: arluver4life

@Niyu dii..I save each work of yous and drool over them for more than 12 hours of ma dayyyyyyyyy

@naazu dii...r u here?

LOL aww so sweet <33
LOL i drool over Sahar and Mirchi's work LMAO i love their work and they are actually the best u knw i keep stalking at Sahar's YT profile to see if she added some scene Shh...itz a secret LMAO and i keep stalking ash with my frnd'z profile lmao and i scare the poor female LOL! i actually pranked on her too lMAO!
i logged in with my best frndz ID and pmed her aiwayi aiwayi lut gaya lyrics LMAO🤣
Niyu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Trish-

Even I loved writing it..I still love writing AR stuff :))
Oh yeaahhh it will take time but we will write it for sure :))

@Amal Of course we are serious!!! 😳

LOL ya take ur own time LOL but do write coz i love ur stuffs lol u both are like just awesome the way u define the story is perfect <33 LOL i wish i cud find where u guys wrote teh stuffs and read it again =((
Niyu- thumbnail
Chutkii u r awesome and too gud too <33
LOL dnt worry if there isnt any we will make one😉