Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
NOTE - (READ OR ELSE I WILL HAUNT YOU IN YOUR DREAMS ALONG WITH RM)

HI HELLO SALAM NAMASTE :D YOU ALL BETTER READ THIS NOTE! It ain't about a SILLY game or celebration SO TUNE IN NOW OR FACE MY WRATH! HAVE you noticed HOW FREAKING BLESSED WE ARE? We might have to WORK HARD for things BUT in the END we ALWAYS achieve our GOALS! EXAMPLES - Bringing Jen back in DMG! Bringing KSG back in DMG! MAKING SURE AR happen in the END of DMG! DID WE MAKE ALL THE THINGS LISTED HAPPEN? YES YES YES WE DID! HOW? BY WORKING OUR BUTTS OFF! WE MADE IT ALL HAPPEN! What do we get in return - SENSE of PRIDE, SATISFACTION (WHICH NOT A LOT OF PPL CAN SAY) ALSO have you noticed we get so many PERSONALIZED goodies from KAJEN themselves! HOW MANY ATS can say they got FOUR MSGS for their AT from their JODI? NONE I am sure! SO if you want all this to CONTINUE and keep ENJOYING being the most blessed AT MASHALLAH WE NEED YOU ALL TO DO US A FAVOR! We all here DO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH for this AT and KaJen and DMG BUT believe it or not we can't do everything OURSELVES and let you all ENJOY the results :) SO FREAKING BUCK UP AND HEAR US OUT when we ASK FOR SOMETHING! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP BEING LAZY FOR GODS SAKE! AND if you don't CARE then you know what EVERYTHING that we HAVE planned for 500th AT IS GONNA BE CANCELLED :) NOT just the AUCTION you know WE HAVE a surprise but I don't think anyone IS WORTHY OF IT! So I mma DELETE IT from my comp and make all the other CMs DELETE IT TOO or I burn their LTs and NO ONE will get the SURPRISE and the AT can SHUT down for all I care :) OH ACTUALLY I KNOW all the Thread Makers' passwords I mma change their passwords and not LET ANYONE MAKE A KAJEN AT! IF THIS SCARED YOU and MADE you say GOD SAHAR IS A KAMEENI GOOD -________- NOW HELP US if you want this thread to KEEP going the WAY IT IS! First OFF FREAKING MAIL STARONE FOR DMG 3 with KaJen TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST ME there is A REASON WE ARE SAYING THIS A REAAAASON! SECONDLY PM Mehak (username -  mehak_luvs_rani) AND TELL HER YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP in the KaJen RELATED project! She will INSTRUCT you what to do next! NOW go on DO IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

PS I don't care if I was too rude cos honestly WE DO A LOT OF THIS AT so it won't hurt for you all to get ACTIVE and help us! It's 4:15am and I have lost all PATIENCE with the members of this AT! OH and I know I could have been SWEEEEEEEEEEET and said this nicely but I CANT be fake and be all motherly towards you all and go beta KAJEN chahiye na baby ko toh mail karo! SO deal with my cranky and mean self :D THATS IT BTW why are YOU STILL READING THIS?? Kaha na maine GO MAIL and PM MEHAK GAAAAAAAAAAAWD -_-
Edited by -Sary- - 13 years ago
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awwwww thank u Taniya <33333

Pari what is Jeera? LOL
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Bye Pariiii
cya later
ILY more <3