Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Zuby: Fabulous update! DSP is back and how! Now waiting for his eyesight to come back. With it and Naku by his side DSP will be finally complete.
I also love the new age robinhood bent they have given to DSP. He always had it alrite...but for the first time he acknowledged it becuz this was the first time he was fighting for someone else completely. And these people were nothing to him...not relatives..nor his own gaonwalen.
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Chithoo

Awesome awesome reply, Chithoo👏👏👏 Thanks so much dear🤗🤗🤗

Of course I meant gajar ka halwa😉😆 What did u think? Our Sher & his wife are really backward in this matter.😆 Thora train karna padega😉😳
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Zuby: Fabulous update! DSP is back and how! Now waiting for his eyesight to come back. With it and Naku by his side DSP will be finally complete.
I also love the new age robinhood bent they have given to DSP. He always had it alrite...but for the first time he acknowledged it becuz this was the first time he was fighting for someone else completely. And these people were nothing to him...not relatives..nor his own gaonwalen.

Thanks Shreya😊 True. He is a modern day Robin Hood & I love the way CVs are presenting it onscreen. Yesterday's was a very well directed & acted episode. The dialogues, editing(though I dont know to look keenly for glitches much) & lighting was top notch.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Hi Zuby, fantastic episod & fabulous update, enjoyed reading it, hope you get more & more such episods to update😊
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

@Chithoo

Awesome awesome reply, Chithoo👏👏👏 Thanks so much dear🤗🤗🤗

Of course I meant gajar ka halwa😉😆 What did u think? Our Sher & his wife are really backward in this matter.😆 Thora train karna padega😉😳

yeaah! i finally got my reply, thanks Zuby🤗🤗 i have been checking for hours and i know you are replying in order.......so fair... just like our D 😉😉(haayeee....made your day na?)
i have been reading your update a dozen times since morn and each time i am in a fit when i read your comments😆😆😆. such is the effect, keep going girl.....by the way, why is it your last update? where are you off to.....going to train our sher and budhu raami?

love and hugs to u too.
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Hi Zuby, fantastic episod & fabulous update, enjoyed reading it, hope you get more & more such episods to update😊

Thanks Meenakshi😊 I'm glad you enjoyed my update😳
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chithoo

yeaah! i finally got my reply, thanks Zuby🤗🤗 i have been checking for hours and i know you are replying in order.......so fair... just like our D 😉😉(haayeee....made your day na?)
i have been reading your update a dozen times since morn and each time i am in a fit when i read your comments😆😆😆. such is the effect, keep going girl.....by the way, why is it your last update? where are you off to.....going to train our sher and budhu raami?

love and hugs to u too.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Patil Saab is toh very well trained thanks to a year with Zuby😳😆 Haan Tubelight Vahini needs a lot of training
Apologies for such a late reply but there are stuff demanding more attention
D simply washed the gloom of the weekend away😍 Thanks so much dearie for such lovely comments.
I am going on a holy visit to Mecca for two weeks hence will be absent from the forum during this time.Yesterday's was a last update.😳 
Hope u r having fun on our forum😊😊

Love & hugs to you too Chithoo😊
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Patil Saab is toh very well trained thanks to a year with Zuby😳😆 Haan Tubelight Vahini needs a lot of training
Apologies for such a late reply but there are stuff demanding more attention
D simply washed the gloom of the weekend away😍 Thanks so much dearie for such lovely comments.
I am going on a holy visit to Mecca for two weeks hence will be absent from the forum during this time.Yesterday's was a last update.😳 
Hope u r having fun on our forum😊😊

Love & hugs to you too Chithoo😊

OH then it is OK! Hope you have a safe trip and yr wishes are granted. So, be good and take your thoughts off D and "inshallah"  when you get back i am sure you will be justly rewarded. 😃😃
Yes, i am having a blast in this forum. 👍🏼👍🏼🥳🥳

love you all.❤️❤️❤️
Edited by chithoo - 13 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: chithoo

Srush''''..my heart does go out for you, with all this over dose of MR, tasha scenes by the end of the week you will be left with only your favourites 😉😉"suds, seema and kala". OK! Ok! Sorry'..couldn't help myself.

Viji😭...what did I ever do to you😆...anyways...Dost dost na raha😭.😆...
Well ...koi baat nahi...😆just hoping that your hubby has arrived home safe and sound...😃