Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 14 March 2011 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago

@Kirran @Sia

Thanks for ur lovely comments, gals๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Warda

\Thanks Warda Sweetie for such lovely comments.Makes me very happy you enjoy my updates so much.๐Ÿ˜ณBut not my doing at all.The episode was such a dil khush karnewala. True as you said, totally paisa wasool episode.๐Ÿ‘
Bhola seemed a miniature Suds to me๐Ÿ˜†

Me too was a bit anguished over the woman's comments on D's blindness. Don't know how long that will last.

@Yuvika

You are welcome,Yuvika๐Ÿ˜Š Bhola looked Suds ka chela๐Ÿ˜† Nakku was truly a kaakubai yesterday๐Ÿ˜• What's with such a poor method of draping the saree.
Edited by ZubyDutta - 13 years ago

@prncz

Thanks a ton for such lovely lovely comments.๐Ÿค—
Both MR & DSP were competing with each other.Don't  know who is better than the other. I was totally mesmerised by their act๐Ÿ˜

Eagerly waiting for tonite๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

@Shilpita

Oh! oh! Hope by the time I reply you would have had your fill of DSP in yesterday's episode.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† I am still reeling from the onslaught๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

@AzMishy

Thanks Azmiya for the wonderful comments๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š
I think aaj Ranga ki baari Chaskar's turn will come tomorrow๐Ÿ˜†
True!Cant wait๐Ÿ˜
@Suhana

Hi Suhana๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I know the TaSha scene alone would have been enough to transport you to heaven๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Thank Goodness no ET to ruin it for us.Truly awesome๐Ÿ‘
See your send off episode was so mindblowing.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Have a lovely trip dear.Enjoy. See you soon๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Love

Zuby
@Kavita

I will never never forget your "Boat of emotional safety" write up. That is what made me fall in love with your writings. I was so weary of everybody else's opinion that D was good at only physical prowess dept and that Nakusha was the emotionally stronger person. But your write up mirrored my exact thoughts at the time. Of course Nakusha's role in fortification of D's emotional wellbeing can never be denied but D too was a very strong emotionally from the beginning. How else would he have been such a immense success in his line of work yet be able to hold on strongly to principles & values? It is so easy to fall into depravity & inhumaness in such a profession prime examples being Chaskar & Anna.He is a people's man first & foremost.The powerful aura emanating from his being is testimony that he the uncrowned king of his fiefdom. People simply bow down to his wish without question.
Personally for me too he is this huge huge tree whose shade promises protection & warmth from the cruel blows & kicks of this world. Each harrowing day is bearable only because of the promise of  this security blanket at night. I simply let myself be enveloped in its warmth until the next torture session.Such is his charisma & aura.๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Manju

Thanks Thanks Thanks for such a long reply๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Superb episode.I went completely beserk watching it๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I really really want MR's first movie to break the record of Dabangg. He deserves such a success. I hope he walks away with all the movie acting awards next yearโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Most people are pendulums as I have seen,Manju.๐Ÿคข Its only the rarest of rare like DSP who steadfastly stand by what they believe in.๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am going to miss all the action but I think I will be in for a pleasant surprise when I come back๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Zuby...I hate you๐Ÿ˜›...Why do you get such dhansu epi to update and I get rammed on my face with the ET๐Ÿ˜†...Anyways...Pooji is damn right...you must have broken your brand new bed na...Dhansu epi...your PS...sorry sorry kaan pakdooing!!! your Dear Patil Saab was in full too mood yesterday...pehle marta tha junoon se ...ab marunga sukun se....Siti bajao dialogue yaara....๐Ÿ‘

Arey!Srush darling mera yeh last update tha.Ab toh tu hi jamkar barsegi forum pe.Clap Jee chahe utna DSP milenge tujhe hi๐Ÿ˜† Loot le ho sake jitna๐Ÿ˜‰
Ab dobaara PS bolegi na main waapas hi nahi aaoongi dekh le๐Ÿ˜ญ.PS hum sabka dushman hai.Aur Saab hum sabke dulaare hain๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
fantu update...and am totally green with envy ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank u ๐Ÿค— Waise green is the in colour for make up.Just caught it on E-24 while checking UMT for LTL news๐Ÿ˜† Green lipstick, green rouge๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

hain.. Zuby re...Sudarshan ka school bhi hai???/....๐Ÿ˜† I liked that you found out where do we find such horrible duplicates of Ullu....

Haan dekha nahi? Bilkul Suds ka sautela bhai lag raha tha๐Ÿ˜†
thank you for a full to entertainment....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You are most welcome,Sweetie๐Ÿค—