Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Errr... I am not sure why or how Mahi's use of cell phone concerns us as viewers. 😕 But for argument's sake lets assume that us viewing an interview of Mahi/Mishal does give us the right to judge their upbringing/character... In that instance, I would also like to point out that we, as individuals, need to learn to look at the big picture. If we are so eager to jump on her lack of manners and propriety, then we should also be responsible of taking into consideration the fact that the entire cast of LTL is probably working long hours to complete the shoot of the show. And the said interview is conducted during the various "breaks" they get when they aren't standing in front of the camera. So, I guess.. if we're on an assumption spree, we can also assume that maybe they have other stuff going on that they need to take care of while they're on that little break. Along with giving an interview for 3 minutes. 🤔

I'm not sure if it's okay to assume that they have all the time in the world with no other pressing issues asking for their attention while they are giving that interview. And even if they did in fact have nothing better to do that to give that interview, I don't see how an actor's use of cellphone is good enough reason to call out her "manners". I might hate the prevelance of technology in this day and age and how it takes over everything we do.. but I still have to accept that such is life. If we wouldn't call out a stranger on the street for talking while texting, I am certain that we can't call out Mahi either. From what little I've seen of their interview, they always seem to be in a rush and sort of tired. And even then they entertain us and give us moments to cherish - plus Mahi and Mishal seem to have a very comfortable rapport on sets.. I personally didn't see Mishal's "annoyance" at her use of cell phone.. If anything, he seemed indifferent. Like he was used to it and it was no big deal. 😕😆

So lets just enjoy the fact that they're there doing an off camera segment for us. And let their personal habits be something that they get to deal with PERSONALLY. I don't feel the need for a forum-wide court to set up and pass judgement on her actions.. Ho gaya, kar liya.. Sab karte hain, it's no big deal! 😆 It's just the world we live in... And I've seen way more actors clutch on to their cell phones and PDAs to worry about Mahi holding on to her cell phone during a 2 minute interview.. 😳

Topic Closed.

Regards,
LTL Dev. Team