India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mahi's phone. (Page 2)

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
I wholeheartedly agree with all of you. It is indeed rude to be so obsessed with something. These little things can permanently damage your image in the eyes of public. You can be branded as a mannerless, rude person. Mahi certainly needs to learn some social etiquettes. On the other hand Mishal comes across as not only a good genuine person but also a well-mannered and cultured person. The atmosphere in your home, around home, in the society that you live largely influences your upbringing and mannerisms. Being a public figure like a popular actor Mahi needs to conduct herself well. She is known to be frank and sometimes it is heartening to see her being candid but largely it can grate on your nerves. Take example of Jhalak 4. Among all the participants she and Ankita kind of got on people's nerves by their sometimes overconfident or silly comments. No need to display your ignorance or unintelligence. Silence can be golden! Anyway these are more or less my personal POV but yes, I am sure many will agree that a little well-mannered person always makes a lasting good impression.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11san121ivy_11-Carrie--bharti--Azy--Srushti-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

I think Mishal is aware of the fact she is obsessed with her phone, he mentioned it once in an interview. Yeh toh choti moti baatein hain! I don't think he's bothered by it, they have so much masti!

Exactly. Now we're gonna pick on Mahi over her phone obsession also?ConfusedLOL....She's just a kid....and Mishal largely indulges her kiddish side...I toh don't see him geting oh so worked up over her phoneErmm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltl-Azy-Pyari_ZahraHumaGBinKuchKahe.kabeeraspeaking-Srushti-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

She is known to be frank and sometimes it is heartening to see her being candid but largely it can grate on your nerves. 

Really?? I personally value frankness and straightforwardness more....and Mahi isn't exactly a mannerless uncouth person also that she is oh so grating on everyone's nerves now. She is childish, at best...there is no malice in anything she does.....then what exactly has she done to grate so much on ppl's nerves? I find both Mishal and Mahi to be very honest ppl....beyond that, yes their personalities are obviously very different......but I don't exactly see how Mahi being on the phone makes her SUCH an ill-mannered person....... And I don't understand your "no need to display your ignorance or unintelligence" comment.....so basically you're trying to say that Mahi is extremely stupid and shouldn't open her mouth and DISPLAY that stupidity?ConfusedLOL.....I personally prefer REAL ppl rather than ppl who put up an act of being supposedly well-mannered and goody-goody types when they are otherwise busy back-biting about everyone. And I don't take Mahi's childishness as something to be made such a big deal out of. Like Neets said in her post, yeh CHHOTI CHHOTI baatein hoti hain.....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.neets_ltl-Fivr-Pyari_ZahraHumaGkabeeraspeakingBinKuchKahe.

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
So what??!! Confused I'm highly confused- Why is it such a big deal if she uses her phone a lot? Confused

Is it effecting us, personally? Confused Is it effecting her work...nope, not that I can see Tongue

What an actor does in their spare time shouldn't be a concern for us, and we shouldn't start poking fingers at them and suddenly coming up with assumptions on their character. After all, what do we know about these people?

A few interviews of Mahhi using her phone and all of a sudden she's 'rude', 'ill-mannered', 'unintelligent' ??? Shocked Woah!! Shocked x

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.neets_ltl-Fivr-Sanely_InsanekabeeraspeakingAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

I wholeheartedly agree with all of you. It is indeed rude to be so obsessed with something. These little things can permanently damage your image in the eyes of public. You can be branded as a mannerless, rude person. Mahi certainly needs to learn some social etiquettes. On the other hand Mishal comes across as not only a good genuine person but also a well-mannered and cultured person. The atmosphere in your home, around home, in the society that you live largely influences your upbringing and mannerisms. Being a public figure like a popular actor Mahi needs to conduct herself well. She is known to be frank and sometimes it is heartening to see her being candid but largely it can grate on your nerves. Take example of Jhalak 4. Among all the participants she and Ankita kind of got on people's nerves by their sometimes overconfident or silly comments. No need to display your ignorance or unintelligence. Silence can be golden! Anyway these are more or less my personal POV but yes, I am sure many will agree that a little well-mannered person always makes a lasting good impression.

You know, this thread reminds me of the one where Mishal's comments about his apartment and how he apparently got it were dealt with sweeping judgments LOL 

In this day and age, many people are literally attached to their phone by the hip. I don't like it and I don't personally do it but if someone else does, do I have the right to bag on their upbringing and manners? Confused She is so busy these days, what do you know, maybe she is in exchange about schedules and locations and transportation to the different places she has to be at? It's so easy to make sweeping judgment about ANYONE'S character just like our own Nakku said once...takes only a second or two...and it's easier even more so to make a mountain out of a molehill. It's JUST a phone, and Mishal has been working with her for MORE than one year, 18 or so hours everyday...I think he can more than live with it because their camaraderie and relationship doesn't seem to be sabotaged by a PHONE...by something as silly as text messaging. 

Edited by make-believe - 15 March 2011 at 10:19am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.neets_ltl-Azy-Pyari_ZahraBinKuchKahe.AreYaar

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

You know, this thread reminds me of the one where Mishal's comments about his apartment and how he apparently got it were dealt with sweeping judgments LOL 

In this day and age, many people are literally attached to their phone by the hip. I don't like it and I don't personally do it but if someone else does, do I have the right to bag on their upbringing and manners? Confused She is so busy these days, what do you know, maybe she is in exchange about schedules and locations and transportation to the different places she has to be at? It's so easy to make sweeping judgment about ANYONE'S character just like our own Nakku said once...takes only a second or two...and it's easier even more so to make a mountain out a molehill. It's JUST a phone, and Mishal has been working with her for MORE than one year, 18 or so hours everyday...I think he can more than live with it because their camaraderie and relationship doesn't seem to be sabotaged by a PHONE...by something as silly as text messaging. 

@ Bold: Not-so-suprisingly it's by the same member too! LOL

Anyway, I don't see why it's so difficult to relate a person to their hard work, rather than their personal life *sigh*

How do we know what she is actually talking about through her texts? Could be important stuff. Or even not, at least she's social? LOL x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 15 March 2011 at 8:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

So what??!! Confused I'm highly confused- Why is it such a big deal if she uses her phone a lot? Confused

It's a big deal cuz apparently MR would never do that.....he has more manners than thatTongueLOL

Dude, I'm as die hard an MR fan as any, but I'm not going to start calling Mahi less well-mannered in comparison over something so minor as her phone obsessionConfused....Mahi is a different person....and she hasn't conducted herself in such a horrible manner publicly that we now need to start wondering  about her upbringing and manners.

As Fatty just said, MR's freakin spent over a year working with her for 18+ hours everyday.....he's MORE than used to her phone habits of all things....and seriously Mahi is not the first and last person to be so glued to her phone in today's times....I'm not much of a fan of phone obsession either but that is hardly something I'm going to start questioning a person's manners etc. over and wondering how MR tolerates her and stuff?ConfusedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlPyari_ZahrakabeeraspeakingBinKuchKahe.

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Someone needs to close this thread.....we're not ones to judge these people seeing as we don't know them. Our only association is with the characters they portray.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-Pyari_ZahraBinKuchKahe.kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

Go to top