Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arpi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I dont think ppl are not viewing this forum..Compare to many forums The ppl who likes the written updates is far away..But i think they are not active in providing commensts...

suggest some reall good options to develop
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arpi9

I dont think ppl are not viewing this forum..Compare to many forums The ppl who likes the written updates is far away..But i think they are not active in providing commensts...

True. I do view this forum but am not at all active in providing comments. Basically I don't hv much 2 comment on!

I started watching d show wen Sara entered nd initially wasn't too impressed wid d story...but this show has really grown on me... I basicallyt like dis show coz it's got a simple storyline nd wat is shown is sumthing dat normal ppl can easily relate to. Also there r no negative characters nd therefore no far fetched conspiracy nd extreme torture 4 d gud guys!😉 
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@ Underlined: well to me Sara is preety new gal! and I haven't seen any of her shows before..but as far as Mona's innocence part comes on to play..she is good as a mature Mona..but i must admit innoncent mona was played really well by Priyal! Again no biased thoughts...it's just the way ppl look at it..I look things diftly than u in many ways..and yes i like natural performance as apose to trying hard to be something...so for me first Mona who made the base was really good..she imprinted her charm, her innocence in many ways...and Sara is good in her own ways..mature, more understanding...compromising mona...loving mona...so it's good...No complaints!😊
[/QUOTE] I fully agree with the part in bold and would have liked to see Priyal continue this soap as I would have love to see how she transforms into the matured role as they call it. She has a lot of potential but for whatever reason she was replaced. However, the storyline is developing nicely and I am now beginning to like the karan/hetal pair. they look good together. they are adding much to this show. I am getting tire of baa n bejal setting strife and barti for not seeing that.
saraharshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
let us know ur ideas..lets implement
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Originally posted by: rayadallie

I fully agree with the part in bold and would have liked to see Priyal continue this soap as I would have love to see how she transforms into the matured role as they call it. She has a lot of potential but for whatever reason she was replaced. However, the storyline is developing nicely and I am now beginning to like the karan/hetal pair. they look good together. they are adding much to this show. I am getting tire of baa n bejal setting strife and barti for not seeing that.

Humm...yes..it would've been good to see Priyal performing serious bits of Mona's character.😊
Yah...Baa and Bijal are pain at times..they are doing whatever they can to make a spilt in the family and if u have noticed in real life too Bua's are like that usually! They come to her bro's place and all they do is mess around..not sure about other families/cultures but in gujarat it's visibally obvious! Me too hoping to see some progress in cutting down towards those hatred feels from Baa and Bijal...I want them to take a chil pill for few episodes!
Originally posted by: arpi9

@ Bold:

1) Create Creative Threads.. I.e. Appreaciation threads for Mona and Anukalp and Every single characters on the show.
2) Talk about what should and how should the show progress overall performance discussion on what viewers really want to see..and how they are reacting..that is very important to create an atmosphere.
3) Signature threads, Episode Pictures Thread, Games, Member of the week threads. Basically develop the forum more..but i think it needs more Dev Team Members..and I am assuming we only have one DT member available..and Plus it requires ppl with spare time and who knows how to manage the forum and make peace on forum as well.

That is all i got so far.. I will be visiting the forum...i will try to create threads as i get time..but i do need ppl to participate and stay connected...to make RMJ more cozy family!
Originally posted by: saraharshad

let us know ur ideas..lets implement

Read My reply on Ideas.. As i mentioned before too..I don't have much time to be online on here..and make it more active..but we can get more ppl if we have time..or even make threads and discuss on it.,😊 but the thing is that ppl need to participate..they need to be enthusiastic.
sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

from past 3 days am missing ...have to say lot of develpments i nthe forum..also agree, no dev team team for this forum...

will defenetly participate in all threads..please go ahead and create...will  try to spend more time hhere when ever it is possible for me..
Originally posted by: sri11

from past 3 days am missing ...have to say lot of develpments i nthe forum..also agree, no dev team team for this forum...

will defenetly participate in all threads..please go ahead and create...will  try to spend more time hhere when ever it is possible for me..

Thank You!😊