Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sadhanalov

Defnetly we will do w hat we can to prromote..show is too good.i started watching the show only aftsr sara entered
Yah Audience Reviews are reqired to make show sucess! and It will come with time..and I don't want to offend u..but the overall efforts are the only reason why show is doing good. it's not because of anyone's presence..i do agree that shiny faces makes show look good. but i have to say that it's Overall efforts by all! and Yes Sara is doing good!πŸ˜ƒ I like her.
Originally posted by Davi

Krrish87_sweet ,

I really like your idea. I've been an avid watcher of this show, and also used to be very active on this forum before I got busy with work. But even when i first came to this forum, it didnt have lots of ppl. What r ur ideas to bring more people to this forum?

Ur Reply is appreciated!😊
Well about bringing ppl in is by doing some threads, do some creative work, siggies, VMs, Critics about the show, discussion about the show etc. that way we can run the forum and bring in more ppl. I am sure it will come with time.😊
Originally posted by beetaurus

I started watching the show(RMJ), because everytime I turned on Zee TV (last year when the show started) at a particular time RMj was right there starting.  This was only my second TV serial  after Rishta.com.
I have never had Indian TV after i came to USA many years ago.

A carefree Mona and a shy Anukalp bumps into Mona(where she lives).  I liked Mona's character initially, but I never thought she could perform if the character becomes serious like towards the days of her engagement although she performed good in couple episodes.

The story changes very rapidly and enters Sara, I get addicted to the show.  I think Sara is doing exceptionally well, also all the actors are doing a very good job.  I would say Krutika, Riva, and Nishant are very good. The story is very good although at times it is excessive and some of the episodes were weak.  Overall it is a beautiful show.

Reply is Appreciated!😊

@ Bold:Yes Mona is very bubbly and charming character anyone can like her or even fall for her!😳 and Yes indeed that must be the reason why creatives changed mona..may be lack of confidence or any reasons..

@ Italics: πŸ˜† yah story line changing every episode is different and progressing at the right speed. Oh Yaa..Me too Addicted to this show.πŸ˜ƒ Yes Sara is doing good..initially her "By God" were bothering me..coz it seems very fake..when she used to say By God..or may be Priyal said it with the right pitch!😳 and may be coz i heard Nupur saying By God so many times!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nd yes i like each and every character of the show..all are doing more than justice on their performance.. I like Amba's character...it is more bonding in many ways..the way gujarati ppl are mostly...middle class family, their values, their expectations towards their one and only boy! so it's preety NEAT..and very close to my culture..so it's very good to see some valueable things on TV.

Yes at times they have to be excessive but that is done in preety much all TV shows..i mean who can make 700 episodes w/o thoda bahot khichai yaha waha seπŸ˜† *for example Dil Mil Gayee*

Nyways good to read ur reply!
Originally posted by Krrish87_sweet

@ Bold: The oopular names only comes with effort and the type of audience they appoarch and the amount of time given on Television..or i would say any industry!

New gal was really good. M not denying the fact..but the chemistry that Anukalp and Mona shared in the beginning was the most important part that linked with the show initially!

How can Nishant be popular??? This is his first show as a MAIN LEAD. he came in cameo in MJHT where he was there for only few times..or episodes..no one really knew about him at that time..and he is preety fresh face so I would say that he will popular but he needs time! which is exactly why other celebs have their names on top..u have to give that time..and it comes with performance, audience interactions, good storylines. It all takes part in celebz success! So I would say give him time and u will notice him among top 10s!😊

@ Underlined: I am very less active on India Forums. and I do watch the show online. So that was the reason i have never been on this forum before..and plus the show is preety new too! Well as far as promotions goes, they are doing it themselves only! All we gotaa do is watch the show and create threads, creativity is needed..😊

@bold that's what I meant that it requires time for someone to build up a role and make it popular and Nishant is doing wonderful job at it and I have no doubt him getting into Top 10. Giving examples of other guys is related to how IF works if they know the actor people start visiting that forums and opening up threads whereas if it's somebody knew they tend to not visit the forum Show itself is doing great with TRP's given that we had new leads and then lead female change...considering all that show is doing fantasticπŸ˜†

Out of topic: I love your Damon aviπŸ˜† Where is it from??
Originally posted by kajolj

@bold that's what I meant that it requires time for someone to build up a role and make it popular and Nishant is doing wonderful job at it and I have no doubt him getting into Top 10. Giving examples of other guys is related to how IF works if they know the actor people start visiting that forums and opening up threads whereas if it's somebody knew they tend to not visit the forum Show itself is doing great with TRP's given that we had new leads and then lead female change...considering all that show is doing fantasticπŸ˜†

Out of topic: I love your Damon aviπŸ˜† Where is it from??

πŸ˜† we have TVD forum on India Forums!! πŸ˜ƒ ye wahi se hai!! U like Damon too??πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by rayadallie

I agree with everything you say about the show except for the part in bold. I do not believe in judging someone before they actually perform. I am a working person and I definitely would not like my superiors to think this way or else I may never get a chance to prove my worth. It is just my opinion.
Hi rayadallie,
I was trying to say Mona's performance could have been better towards her engagement....as I thought I was not seeing the expected emotions on her face/eyes.  Do not take me wrong here as I also liked pre-engagement Mona and also couple episodes just before the replacement where she performed adequately.  The role was getting serious and I was not seeing the expected improvement.  Now Mona's role is very serious inpite of still being bubbly,  and since I was not seeing the expected improvement and hence I concluded my opinion. It is just my opinion.

As for the bolded portion in your post I would agree with you 100% if we were in a perfect world.  Lot of people do pre-judge everybody around them no matter who or where the subject is and that is sad.  Lot of people in life never get to prove themselves  or get a chance to prove their worth.  Talents are waisted.   It is a struggle out there.   Again it is just my opinion and not to offend anyone.

Reply is Appreciated!😊

@ Bold:Yes Mona is very bubbly and charming character anyone can like her or even fall for her!😳 and Yes indeed that must be the reason why creatives changed mona..may be lack of confidence or any reasons..

@ Italics: πŸ˜† yah story line changing every episode is different and progressing at the right speed. Oh Yaa..Me too Addicted to this show.πŸ˜ƒ Yes Sara is doing good..initially her "By God" were bothering me..coz it seems very fake..when she used to say By God..or may be Priyal said it with the right pitch!😳 and may be coz i heard Nupur saying By God so many times!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nd yes i like each and every character of the show..all are doing more than justice on their performance.. I like Amba's character...it is more bonding in many ways..the way gujarati ppl are mostly...middle class family, their values, their expectations towards their one and only boy! so it's preety NEAT..and very close to my culture..so it's very good to see some valueable things on TV.

Yes at times they have to be excessive but that is done in preety much all TV shows..i mean who can make 700 episodes w/o thoda bahot khichai yaha waha seπŸ˜† *for example Dil Mil Gayee*

Nyways good to read ur reply!
[/QUOTE
First of all I am happy that you joined  this forum.  We need more people like you to make RMJ  a better success. I love this show inspite some excesses here and there. My favourite character is Mona.  I just like her performance wheter she says jhalla or By God!!!!  I also think Sara is giving more dimensions to the character of Mona. With very good performances and almost perfect base line story this show should be at the very top.  I also would like to say most of the cultures in India whether Punjabi or Gujju or South or North or East or West have similar values and bondings.  The traditions might differ slightly depending on individual likings.  I understand this is made for TV show. 

πŸ˜† we have TVD forum on India Forums!! πŸ˜ƒ ye wahi se hai!! U like Damon too??πŸ˜‰

Who doesn't love Damon😳,  Yeah I often go to TVD forum but haven't been there lately hmm...will go now to check out new creations.
Originally posted by beetaurus

First of all I am happy that you joined  this forumWe need more people like you to make RMJ  a better success. I love this show inspite some excesses here and there. My favourite character is Mona.  I just like her performance wheter she says jhalla or By God!!!!  I also think Sara is giving more dimensions to the character of Mona. With very good performances and almost perfect base line story this show should be at the very top.  I also would like to say most of the cultures in India whether Punjabi or Gujju or South or North or East or West have similar values and bondings.  The traditions might differ slightly depending on individual likings.  I understand this is made for TV show. 
@ Bold: Thank You!πŸ˜ƒ 
Indeed agreed with every single word u said!

@ Underlined: well to me Sara is preety new gal! and I haven't seen any of her shows before..but as far as Mona's innocence part comes on to play..she is good as a mature Mona..but i must admit innoncent mona was played really well by Priyal! Again no biased thoughts...it's just the way ppl look at it..I look things diftly than u in many ways..and yes i like natural performance as apose to trying hard to be something...so for me first Mona who made the base was really good..she imprinted her charm, her innocence in many ways...and Sara is good in her own ways..mature, more understanding...compromising mona...loving mona...so it's good...No complaints!😊
Originally posted by kajolj

Who doesn't love Damon😳,  Yeah I often go to TVD forum but haven't been there lately hmm...will go now to check out new creations.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yah preety much all gals like bad boys!! aur uspe ye to Bad Vampire hai!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and yes I like Stefan more....but Damon is charming...but if i were to choose pairing..i would say stefan and elena..and damon and caroline..or even katherin!😊