Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Arhaan-da-best

Soooooo......now u r happy bt they wil unite again and wil celebrate holi 2GATHER as krishu said k RAAT GAYI BAAT GAYI........;):)

Hello,

I will be happy when krishna realizes that it is not right to manhandle his wife whenever he is in anger. I wanted Prats to address the matter to krishna. Anyways,I think the day I will really be happy ,is when krishna comes to know the murder attempts on Prats and they both move out of the Niwas.

Ofcourse,I want them to celebrate holi together. But I did not like the way Krishna was all drunk and had no clue that Prats was been teased by couple of goons. I hope he teaches them a lesson.

Anu 
Edited by anusarkar - 13 years ago
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: telesoap

Hello Anu,
Yes, I am sure she will!  All the best to her๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ!!

Hello Telesoap,

Yes ! All the best to Pooja!!!

Anu
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

like ur post and plz dii now again don,t start a fight be chill i,m not saying just to u bt to everyone u r right pooja was great in today,s episode and arhaan tooooooooo love kriya arja

Hello Piya,

Do not worry .I am not here to fight with anyone.

Thanks

Anu
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anu,
   Thanks for starting such a nice topic. ya Pooja is improving a lot now a days. she has nice actors around her first Arhaan itself then anuapamji,amma. they all r so good in acting. she is young she can improve she is doing it. for some people it takes time and when they get that they rock. i think she is one like that. Arhaan is naturally good.  i think both of their characters r very complex. we love krishna because of Arhaan the full credit goes to arhaan. because of arhaan;s acting i think pooja is not coming in the lime light as needed. but she is also good.
   like u said krishna has to understand what he did is wrong he has realise tht and get the seriousness. he is stilllike a child. when will he realise. He again didn;t believe her when she said she got the money by writing in newspapers i felt so sad for Pratigya he went and read the newspaper and then believed her and he tells he loves her a lot. what kind of love is that. she had blind trust on him and he did what? again in holi what he is going to do? OMG. but it will be nice to see their cold war. i want pratigya to make him understand what he done and how it affected others. i don;t get why they don;t sit and talk abt things when they have a fight. it is always  a walking away. that doesn;t resolve anything. Pratigya has to talk to him make him understand give him options for job or atleast make him read and write. hope one day the CV's do that.
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: laks76

Anu,

Thanks for starting such a nice topic. ya Pooja is improving a lot now a days. she has nice actors around her first Arhaan itself then anuapamji,amma. they all r so good in acting. she is young she can improve she is doing it. for some people it takes time and when they get that they rock. i think she is one like that. Arhaan is naturally good.  i think both of their characters r very complex. we love krishna because of Arhaan the full credit goes to arhaan. because of arhaan;s acting i think pooja is not coming in the lime light as needed. but she is also good.
   like u said krishna has to understand what he did is wrong he has realise tht and get the seriousness. he is stilllike a child. when will he realise. He again didn;t believe her when she said she got the money by writing in newspapers i felt so sad for Pratigya he went and read the newspaper and then believed her and he tells he loves her a lot. what kind of love is that. she had blind trust on him and he did what? again in holi what he is going to do? OMG. but it will be nice to see their cold war. i want pratigya to make him understand what he done and how it affected others. i don;t get why they don;t sit and talk abt things when they have a fight. it is always  a walking away. that doesn;t resolve anything. Pratigya has to talk to him make him understand give him options for job or atleast make him read and write. hope one day the CV's do that.

Hello Laks,

Thanks! Yes they need to sit and talk . Well about holi, what I made out from sbb clip is that Shakti will lure some guys towards Pratigya and they will start bothering her. While Krishna is toatally drunk and is overlooking the whole situation. I cannot comment without watching the real sequence. I just want shakti locked up for life.

You should see the holi link and then tell me what you think?

Anu