Great acting Pooja Gor!

Posted: 13 years ago
You were really nice in today's episode( 3/14/2011)  Pooja.

Your facial expressions, conviction in language delivery and your body languge complimented your emotions in the confrontational scene with Arhaan. He was good too.

Your character, Pratigya is very inspirational and you do a very good job .

Please, keep up the great work you are doing.

Thanks

Anu
your emotions in the confrontational scene with Arhaan. He was good too.

hahahahaha atlast u praise arhaan
ARJA ROCKS.,,,,. I dont mind that Krishna lieng again.... but i am happy that finally we are going to watch KriYa land and this is enough for me.......I want and accept every KriYa track except misunderstanding.........KriYa rocks.
Thanks anusarkar for the post. Yes, Pooja is doing an awesome job as Pratigya!!  Keep shining Pooja👍🏼!!
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

your emotions in the confrontational scene with Arhaan. He was good too.

hahahahaha atlast u praise arhaan

Hello Amit,

I never had a doubt about Arhaan's acting skills. He is a fine actor. You have to understand that, I do not not criticize Arhaan, I criticize some of the qualities I do not like about krishna.
Its very different.

Anu   
Originally posted by kriya2010

ARJA ROCKS.,,,,. I dont mind that Krishna lieng again.... but i am happy that finally we are going to watch KriYa land and this is enough for me.......I want and accept every KriYa track except misunderstanding.........KriYa rocks.

Hello Kriya2010,

Well, I really do not want krishna to lie anymore. Its going to make matters worst. I saw the sbb link and I am disgusted at Shakti's behavior. I do not have a good feeling. I hope krishna comes to his senses and protect Prats. Shakti should be in jail and not in a civilized society.

Anu
😲 Edited by piyarapiyari - 13 years ago
Originally posted by telesoap

Thanks anusarkar for the post. Yes, Pooja is doing an awesome job as Pratigya!!  Keep shining Pooja👍🏼!!

Hello Telesoap,

Yes ,she is a fine actress and the fact that she is very young will give her ample time to improve.

Anu
Soooooo......now u r happy bt they wil unite again and wil celebrate holi 2GATHER as krishu said k RAAT GAYI BAAT GAYI........;):)Edited by Arhaan-da-best - 13 years ago
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello Telesoap,

Yes ,she is a fine actress and the fact that she is very young will give her ample time to improve.

Anu

Hello Anu,
Yes, I am sure she will!  All the best to her👍🏼!!