-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
elooooooo Pirates :)

Raat ko aaongiiii
-Zeeshan- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shilpa's Phone Convo From India -TvForums (new One)

http://indiatvforum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=221&t=20517&p=96740#p96740

..This is the Written Update Of that Convo!!! Sorry in case i ve missed out anything!!!

Dolly: Hey Shilpa? How r yu? long time!

Shilpa: Ahh !! I'm Great . How are yu? Its been a long long time!

Dolly: HAs been! We thought ..we should let yu relax and all the wedding shaadi and all that.So thats y we dint want to disturb yu!So everything's over now?

Shilpa: Yaah! Everything is going just great, enjoying life and lots of fun happening!

Dolly: Good! Good!So whats yu doing otherwise?

Shilpa: Well. I've been, right now actually today itself i ve gone wid my friend  to Siddhi by walking..which is not bad,it was fun , yu know, tuesday darshan comes out best of all the day! So it was very exciting going there!

Dolly: Ohhh! I went to Siddhi actually when i went to India last time! and it must be quite far from ur house ..isn't it?

Shilpa: It is 1 and half hour!

Dolly: Ahh!!!

Shilpa: SO its okay! Anything for god (smile)

Dolly: ohhh!! ohh! yu r still sounding so fresh and happy!!!

Shilpa: I know! I'm surprised myself! It wasn't tiring actually...!!when yu go wid friends and all its not tiring!So its a fun thing and enjoyable!

Dolly: Nice..nice....! Nice to hear that! Siddi binayak grants all ur wishes and boons!

Shilpa: Thank yu so much.I hope God grants every ones wishes!

Dolly: Yes!! Grant all our wishes!

Shilpa: Yaah!

Dolly: And i think yaah..thats about it SHilpa and I think when we hear something more interesting ..i'm sure yu will keep us all informed and we shall wait for that!

Shilpa: Of course.....yaah!! I've a good news for yu all ( i dint understand the rest what she told here)

Dolly: Ahhh! That sounds really interesting ...So we will catch up wid yu again!!

Shilpa :  Very Soon!!!

Dolly: Ohh! Nice!

Shilpa: Of course!

Dolly: Nice to Hear that!

SHilpa: we Will :)

Dolly: So!!! Thank yu ..thank yu for the call and any msg out there for ur fans?

Shilpa: Yes!!!! My msg to all of yu.... I Love yu all ...and i know yu guys are always there for me..no matter what! and i just luv u all and thanx for everything!

Dolly: Thats so sweet! Thankss a lot for doing the convo for India TVForums as yu know we attend to this forum......Love yu too from all ur fans and the members!

Shilpa:
thank yuuu!!!!

Dolly: okay shilpa....thank yuu!!! and yu pls hold the line!!

.JustaDream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Zeeshan-

Shilpa's Phone Convo From India -TvForums (new One)

http://indiatvforum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=221&t=20517&p=96740#p96740

..This is the Written Update Of that Convo!!! Sorry in case i ve missed out anything!!!

Dolly: Hey Shilpa? How r yu? long time!

Shilpa: Ahh !! I'm Great . How are yu? Its been a long long time!

Dolly: HAs been! We thought ..we should let yu relax and all the wedding shaadi and all that.So thats y we dint want to disturb yu!So everything's over now?

Shilpa: Yaah! Everything is going just great, enjoying life and lots of fun happening!

Dolly: Good! Good!So whats yu doing otherwise?

Shilpa: Well. I've been, right now actually today itself i ve gone wid my friend  to Siddhi by walking..which is not bad,it was fun , yu know, tuesday darshan comes out best of all the day! So it was very exciting going there!

Dolly: Ohhh! I went to Siddhi actually when i went to India last time! and it must be quite far from ur house ..isn't it?

Shilpa: It is 1 and half hour!

Dolly: Ahh!!!

Shilpa: SO its okay! Anything for god (smile)

Dolly: ohhh!! ohh! yu r still sounding so fresh and happy!!!

Shilpa: I know! I'm surprised myself! It wasn't tiring actually...!!when yu go wid friends and all its not tiring!So its a fun thing and enjoyable!

Dolly: Nice..nice....! Nice to hear that! Siddi binayak grants all ur wishes and boons!

Shilpa: Thank yu so much.I hope God grants every ones wishes!

Dolly: Yes!! Grant all our wishes!

Shilpa: Yaah!

Dolly: And i think yaah..thats about it SHilpa and I think when we hear something more interesting ..i'm sure yu will keep us all informed and we shall wait for that!

Shilpa: Of course.....yaah!! I've a good news for yu all ( i dint understand the rest what she told here)
Wat news? πŸ˜• i am worried now

Dolly: Ahhh! That sounds really interesting ...So we will catch up wid yu again!!

Shilpa :  Very Soon!!!

Dolly: Ohh! Nice!

Shilpa: Of course!

Dolly: Nice to Hear that!

SHilpa: we Will :)

Dolly: So!!! Thank yu ..thank yu for the call and any msg out there for ur fans?

Shilpa: Yes!!!! My msg to all of yu.... I Love yu all ...and i know yu guys are always there for me..no matter what! and i just luv u all and thanx for everything!

Dolly: Thats so sweet! Thankss a lot for doing the convo for India TVForums as yu know we attend to this forum......Love yu too from all ur fans and the members!

Shilpa:
thank yuuu!!!!

Dolly: okay shilpa....thank yuu!!! and yu pls hold the line!!

-Zeeshan- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@nori... i dint understand what  she said in that line....!!!!πŸ˜•

Then I talked wid dolly last night.....she told me we might get a news from her in two weeks from now!!!
πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Zeeshan- - 13 years ago
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -Zeeshan-

@nori... i dint understand what  she said in that line....!!!!πŸ˜•

Then I talked wid dolly last night.....she told me we might get a news from her in two weeks from now!!!
πŸ˜ƒ

nori is worried.........lol coz she said ive a good news........🀣