mayuloveu thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys the chandu and manager scene is suparb. Arjun's expression in this scene is so intense. ๐Ÿ˜ณwhen he said to manager that " sarafat se kahe raha hoo to baat vege main nehi ghusi", his expression is just out of the world. the anger, the worry and concern for niru just visible in his eyes. ๐Ÿ˜Š. guys Arjun's eyes is so expressive, it spoke volume. Arjun can convey every unsaid word through his eyes and expression.๐Ÿ˜ณ thank u Arjun for giving us the character like chandu.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hes a MAESTRO in givin expression thru his eyes n facial expressions....n tht too without ny spl effort.....hes such a NATURALLY TALENTED actor....BORN SUPERSTAR......

giv him ny scene...he performs it to d FULLEST N REAL to d core....

no ovr acting n no under acting....jst wht is required..he give it....

My love for Chandu is increasin as each day pass by....n i really dnt regret sayin this....***to each his/her own....***
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki028

hes a MAESTRO in givin expression thru his eyes n facial expressions....n tht too without ny spl effort.....hes such a NATURALLY TALENTED actor....BORN SUPERSTAR......

giv him ny scene...he performs it to d FULLEST N REAL to d core....

no ovr acting n no under acting....jst wht is required..he give it....

My love for Chandu is increasin as each day pass by....n i really dnt regret sayin this....***to each his/her own....***

Nikki....I echo what you said....Arjun is such a talented and versatile actor....he always does full justice to his character ....his expressions are effortless....perfect and precise.

I am happy the way Chandu's character is shaping up gradually....he is such a lovable character .