Why is Khanak always right and Shaan always wrong?

preiti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i did not like khanak in today's episode ..coz why is khanak always right and shaan always wrong..she doesn't even know how was shaan's bachpan,hw he felt, hw he missed his parents at times and she also doesn't know about sunil and madhavi's divorce issue and how it affected shaan...and she says to sunil and madhavi that shaan galat soch rahe hai and apne unhe sab kuch diya,ghar,paise,aaisho aaram and all..but this is not wat shaan was complaining about..he always wished his parents to spend some quality time with him.,would have taken care and all that and not just providing all sort of luxuries around for him to live...shaan is right in his way..because he faced it and he had that impression he's right

and secondly..dharam tells shaan that sunil has come on his annual day and he was standing at the last and cheering for shaan and he was happy and crying..obviously how will shaan know about this wen sunil's standing at last of a crowd..though shaan might now think that his father has actually come and realise that he misunderstood himm..but shaan's impression about the entire scenario is correct...shaan being an individual has his own feelings yaar..so his misunderstandings and thoughts should be given a positive direction rather than always proving shaan to wrong and khanak always right...

and lastly wen shaan feeels he's not ready to become a father why are people after convincing him that he should be..baap banna sukh hai and all that..the discussion that dhram and shaan had was goiod infact however , shaan didn't say he doesn't want to become a dad at all..but he instead wants to take some time and be responsible ..so wat's wrong in this..let himm feel and wholeheartedly be ready for fatherhood..just because khanak wants to become a mother..do shaan have to get convinced and be ready?.. i dont think so this is correct...both shaan and khanak have to mutually discuss , agree and whole heartedly be ready for parenthood..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
but tday wasnt it the other way round Preiti?..
Shaan all the way!.... he rockd tdays epi.....(accrd to the updates)
sweetyali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even i notice that ,i agree with u
Just.Shanak thumbnail
Beautifully written preiti

Khanak should be talking most with Shaan and actually she gives least time to him, while he keeps vying for her attention;
she should at least talk to him and understand his state of mind

But I think she will do that in next few episodes
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Its bcoz is Indian drama's Women all d way & Men Noway :S

Cv's always try to show how guyz r always wronmg & women r right..Nomatter if Guyz r right :O..
Confusing & disgusting concept actually..

Sometime it become too irratating to watch d female lead giving bhasion on thoise thing abt which she has not full knowledge or @ all :S :S
aditee thumbnail
Very well said.

I have nothing to add, except ALL Desi TV leading ladies are this way.

RBO attempted to be different for a while but it seems mighty hard for them not to get sucked into this mould.

Great points you make here
aditee thumbnail

Preti here is what a friend PMed me about today.

Khanak doesn't care 2 hoots about her hubby! How & what he feels or going through! She stops him & then goes to her in-laws promising to be a mom! I mean how is she planning to do that without Shaan? Again by her jocular antics? I am totally displeased with K's character & views now. Just not done!

Again I will say she got her in-laws because she got married to Shaan & not the other way around, so she better be more compassionate towards her husband in this respect. So that typical ideal Indian 'bahu' didn't go well with me, it looked very OTT to me.
preiti thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditee

Preti here is what a friend PMed me about today.

Khanak doesn't care 2 hoots about her hubby! How & what he feels or going through! She stops him & then goes to her in-laws promising to be a mom! I mean how is she planning to do that without Shaan? Again by her jocular antics? I am totally displeased with K's character & views now. Just not done!

Again I will say she got her in-laws because she got married to Shaan & not the other way around, so she better be more compassionate towards her husband in this respect. So that typical ideal Indian 'bahu' didn't go well with me, it looked very OTT to me.

yes RBO being a different and unique storyline should maintain that uniqueness..
preiti thumbnail
i understand that Khanak being a strong character,she's samajdar and sensible.however in this case i feel she'snot trying to understand shaan's feelings and infact shantanu's not even given a chance to share wat he feels and wat he's thinking..evrybody's feels shaan is irresponsible,not matured and rishton ki ahmiyat nahi samajta and he;s proved the same way..and now bcoz they want a baby in the family, everybody thinks shaan's responsible and can be a good father, yes, he' has to be a good one...sab unki martzi..doesn't shaan as a character and as an individual has that integrity ?..and doesn't his ideas, his views, his feelings be taken into account atleast try to understand.

i know that a show cant be taken straight ahead and ther'll be twists and turns..its good..but this time i'm not convinced with today's episode coz..all i wanted to convey is shaan should be given a chnace to share his fveelings and khanak and shaan should talk to each other share their views and then talk to the family about this...rather than all the family getting involed in this without even giving time for shaan and khanak to talk to ecah other and decide on this...and just becoz they and khanak wanted it to happen..waty about shaan..

its good that he wanted to take forward his career, be a lil more responsible and mature enough to take up fatherhood..he was under the impression that his parents didn't giv him enough time and took care of him and so he doesn't want his child to face the same..wat's wrong in this..atlast wat i wanted to say is..give them sometime..so both the family's and shaan's wish will be fulfilled..

for now the rahul-jenny track's there., baba sehgal track's there..in due course of time khanak can be pregnant if the cv's wanted to
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i completly agree with u preti shaan and khanak need to talk and know wht they thinks of parenthood if one is not ready they they need to take some time and when shaan seems to fine and ready to be a father then we can have a baby of shanak in the mean time i want khanak to be educated so that she mite be there for her children as a strength of pillar rather than being called a ghavar again and there children feeling bad abt there mom not being educated