Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

reena ...............congrats IF rockerz banne keliye ...

@all - me leaving now ... will come after 3:30 P.M.

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: divareena

loool hima - tumhe bhi aash aur varsha ki bimari ho gayi 😆

😆 😆 😆 😆 
bharkha thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

hima....i know some cases r different...but in geet's case it is actually wat i described....because geet is not distancing herself from maan....rather if maan goes away from her even for a minute...she gets hyper and wants him back immediately...we hv see her doing that in hospital....

at home too wen maan took her in his arms on the bed...she did not push him away which means she wants maan to be very close to her....

that is y i gave the example of my friend because i know geet's case is similar....

agree with u aditi.. and thanks for telling....😃
bharkha thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

Varsha, there's no doubt about it that he cannot be let to go scottfree he has to pay for his sins. But everyone deserves a second chance and repentance is the first step.

If a person is not given a second chance then not culprits will ever regret or repent their actions and can you imagine what a place the society will be then.

A person should first be duly punished for their crime and if they show true repentance then they should be rehabilated and given a second chance in life.

Now Dev was actually sent to prison as his punishment and he readily accepted it but got released because of NT's scheming. Now he should either complete his prison term but that will will happen only when the case against NT is proved so what will the punishment be is the question.

But yes once he has completed his punishment and if he still is truly repentant then he should be given a second chance. Forgiveness is a virtue, it can be very difficult but very emotionally cleansing 😊

thanks dee.. for answering this question......😃 even i guess imprisonment is the best sazza to him.... nt is already goin through sazza..........
but it becomes difficult to give second chance.. esp after committing such big crime and the culprit shudnt expect this.. .. till forgiveness is k but givin second chance... is big no.......

dee.. dont use devil s name...
otherwise sazza...😆 😆 me n aash gave warning to u mona dii aarthi priti n reni..

bharkha thumbnail
@ reena: congo shongo.. u became rockers..party tere liye 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

@ all: kya yaar.. brinjal se karela and den choclates......😆 😆

@ hima dii: thanks for ur recipe..😃
Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago
bharkha thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

reena ...............congrats IF rockerz banne keliye ...

@all - me leaving now ... will come after 3:30 P.M.

me ll come in the eve....hopefully
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reena congrtulations.............................
divareena thumbnail
thankyou my lovely crazies and lots of hugs for you🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reena congratulations my dear on becoming Rockerz 👏 It's Party Time 🥳🥳🥳🥳 You Rock 👍🏼
craziekudi thumbnail
hey crazies...

ALL IN TIP TIP AVATAR!!!

LOVE U GUYS!!!

SO MUCH UNITY!!!!
Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago