Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@aash tera analysis itna short kiyu hai . Jo vhi hai achcha hai...............................
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@varsha for devil's  crime jail time.. his crime is worse that nt..
and no i will never forgive him..some crimes cannot be forgiven..

@hima thanks dear..you are right we all maaneet to be together in this...
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dewdropred

@aarti ' nice post ' u truly proved u like SS ' u found him cute while he was talking to geet '

@ash- nice post ' yes aash dear ' very true ' shave bhi nahin kia ' I think coz he had to come back alone from that place where maan left him & then again had to join KC that's Y & then had to do geet's PS ka kaam in addition to his accounting '. Bechara kitna kaam karta hain & upar se he is upset also & crying for the baby along with maaneet ' true & loyal staff member of KC '

@samata ' nice post dear ' the way dadi behaved with maan asking him to go to office looks like no one liked ' coz we all wanted maan to b with geet & take care of her & S U R right 1 day office nahin jayega ' tho pahad toot nahin padega '

@all ' every one expecting geet in office ,' so def geet will b in office '

@varsha ' dev is a confused atma batking in KC & now he has made all GHSP fans as confused as him ' even if he regrets dev deserves to be punished ' 14 years in prison for all the crimes he committed '. ' nice post '

@reni ' nice post - yes dear ' we all are big family ' & ur DP & my Dp is same & me getting confused on which is my post & which is ur post '. So had to chk the ID '. Coz vicky is annie in disguise & devil me having doubt as he is a confused atma ' even after being asked to join gorgaon office he is still in KM ' maaneet will be together ' their love will grow day by day & no one can even try to come in between them ' any one who comes will b burnt to ashes ' I thought maan will close the baby room ... but he did not do that yesterday may b he will do it tomorrow ....

i copied the DP from u only...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the devil must be punished however guilty he feels for his sins.....there are some wrongs one can never correct
dewdropred thumbnail

thnks reni ... I switch my TV on when that show comes only for geet's TRP's .... coz for the TRP's we need to switch the TV 5 min before ... & now a days my cable prob not solved so ahve to go to dadi place ... so me not watching tht show ... it's really boring ...

I had a doubt that u speak english .... but wanted to confirm😊
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rajeev the best

varsha she wants geet to go for shopping...i mean she just lost her baby...why she is discussing everything with devil..
thanks dear..

shopping was bad idea... she shud have sent maan n geet out of station;.. lekin ye kanjoos cvs hai na...😑 and ya y she sharing it wit devil and devil is eavesdroppin wen maan n dadima wer speakin over phone...😑
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leverne

me going to sleep now....have to get up early in the morning to study else i wont pass considering the time i spend on GF.....first time i waited to chat with u guys had a lot of fun...looking forward to such moments after my exams....

all the best honey...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey crazies today I am feeling very sleepy and  tired too .

Good night to all crazies.......................

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dewdropred

@varsha ' dev is a confused atma batking in KC & now he has made all GHSP fans as confused as him ' even if he regrets dev deserves to be punished ' 14 years in prison for all the crimes he committed '. ' nice post '

gud u told ur sazza for devil......... i was just abt to tell u to read my post  n reply to my question....

even i thought imprisonment for him and also wud not have given 2nd chance how much he regrets,,,,

it was glani....the title meant.. maan feels a kind of wierd when he sees geet...

glani meaning... wen i called spee crocodile,,,, she was like yuk types,, tats the meaning,,. and as soon as i saw this word.. super irritated at cvs and asked bhabhi the meaning of the title...

[/QUOTEok........

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayadika11

it's dhoond legi manzil humein......i was just chaniging the channels and i heard MAANEET'S bg......the main leads were watching T.V. humaare MAANEET ka famous KC office ka dupatta waala scene chal raha tha........

thnks dear ...orange duppatta wala scene ... me will watch it later on ...πŸ˜†