Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dewdropred

@aash - did u find ur chain

@varsha & aash - spee has a surprise for both of U & I thought she was gonna write 30 line analysis ... now I am thinking .... instead of 30 line analysis ... the surprise might b something else

really....... me waiting for surprise...😃

dekh lo aash aur hima dii.. humne kal mona dii ko sazza nahi dii na.. sabke sab apne analysis meiin devil s name use kar rahe hain..

mona dii... dee... reni... priti...aarthi....dekh lo...sab udd rahe hai,,
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharkha

@ samata dii: very short analysis.. nice one.. the term new entry 2 which u use makes me laugh.. devil ne mujhe bahooth confuse kar rakha hai... dont know y.... dadi was not confusing.. instead i felt lik she tryin to normalise stuffs with geet...by sending maan to office.. but in vain...

i really hope cvs show geet joinin office

varsha she wants geet to go for shopping...i mean she just lost her baby...why she is discussing everything with devil..
thanks dear..
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@aarti – nice post … u truly proved u like SS … u found him cute while he was talking to geet …

@ash- nice post – yes aash dear … very true … shave bhi nahin kia … I think coz he had to come back alone from that place where maan left him & then again had to join KC that's Y & then had to do geet's PS ka kaam in addition to his accounting …. Bechara kitna kaam karta hain & upar se he is upset also & crying for the baby along with maaneet … true & loyal staff member of KC …

@samata – nice post dear – the way dadi behaved with maan asking him to go to office looks like no one liked … coz we all wanted maan to b with geet & take care of her & S U R right 1 day office nahin jayega … tho pahad toot nahin padega …

@all – every one expecting geet in office ,… so def geet will b in office …

@varsha – dev is a confused atma batking in KC & now he has made all GHSP fans as confused as him … even if he regrets dev deserves to be punished … 14 years in prison for all the crimes he committed …. – nice post …

@reni – nice post - yes dear … we all are big family … & ur DP & my Dp is same & me getting confused on which is my post & which is ur post …. So had to chk the ID …. Coz vicky is annie in disguise & devil me having doubt as he is a confused atma … even after being asked to join gorgaon office he is still in KM … maaneet will be together … their love will grow day by day & no one can even try to come in between them … any one who comes will b burnt to ashes … I thought maan will close the baby room ... but he did not do that yesterday may b he will do it tomorrow ....

bharkha thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeev the best

@varsha that's a million dollar question what's devil's fate..i want him to be away from maaneet...

hmm...

let me put my question this way..

1. what sazza wud u give to devil.....

2. if he is regretting (very true from heart) wud u give him a second chance...

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@samata nice analysis dear

Mera net ki aisi ki taisi..............

My net is too slow to work............

thanks dear..
we are sailing int the same boat dear...my net is also very slow...
bharkha thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayadika11

ok.i just guessed.....then it means sadness may be.......tumhi batado.......

it was glani....the title meant.. maan feels a kind of wierd when he sees geet...

glani meaning... wen i called spee crocodile,,,, she was like yuk types,, tats the meaning,,. and as soon as i saw this word.. super irritated at cvs and asked bhabhi the meaning of the title...

divareena thumbnail
Hi girls how are you all. Me trying to get home but trains are delayed. I swear i am going to go and drive the train myself.
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
me going to sleep now....have to get up early in the morning to study else i wont pass considering the time i spend on GF.....first time i waited to chat with u guys had a lot of fun...looking forward to such moments after my exams....
bharkha thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeev the best

@all dadi is seriously demented did she actually suggested that geet to go for shopping..hello she just lost her baby...

where is iijat and spandana by the way..

ijjjat s net is slow.. and spee... aa gaayee.. she posting her analysis i guess in 30 lines... she plannin a surprise for me n aash,, hopes its that..
bharkha thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayadika11

dekha na........pehle CHOTI BAHU waale.......now these.......everyone is using our MAANEET to promote their show........kitna faayada utha rahein hain........aur ek humaare cv's hain........kuch seekhte hi nahin.......

cvs ki akal ghaas charne gaayee hai 😡