Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
๐Ÿ˜Šres

hey crazies....all are with tip tip DPs...... we look like one big family....i mean we are...๐Ÿ˜†
todays episode was lovely...except the Naas Scenes...which were not needed at all...why does annie go to office and not dev,,,,,dev should go to office, far away from maaneet and annie should stay at home....so atleast we dont get AA scenes๐Ÿ˜‰

anyways the episode worked for me...loved how maan and geet are there for each other as always...geet crying at night was very sad and maan realises it and tries to console....comes so close to her...their cheeks were touching....wow....atleast they are coming close...๐Ÿ˜Š
geet couldn't sleep at night...so went to sleep in the babys room....i hope maan takes all the stuff out...the more she sees it, the more she wont come out of her pain....
i hate to see dev and geet in the same frame.....god how he touched her....thank god cvs shown the bar at the time...was not clear he touched her or no....i was in full plan to enter in my TV and murder the devil๐Ÿ˜›

loved Adi for helping maan forget...and our intelligent maan understood his plan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

doesn't KC and AA office look similar....looks like back at recycling everything....our gariib PH
dadi trying to bring them out of their grief was good....atleast she took charge...rather than sitting in one corner of the house and crying like all elders in other serials...geet has always been different...
dying to see how maan will cheer geet.... anyway...i feel maans love is more important to geet than anything....all problems are very tiny in front of maaneet.....hope they always remain together.....๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by leverne - 13 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Crazies ๐Ÿค— Liked today's episode, it was nicely handled.

Maan panicking about Geet and poor Geet sleeping in the baby's room all lost. It was so terrible to see our bubbly Geet so sad. 

Dev trying to console her, liked the way he said you've got to recover for bro (don't get me wrong me not justifying Dev) just the fact that the only thing that can get Geet to react or become ok is the mention of Maan or if she feels that Maan is hurting or in trouble.

And our smart Daadi got this point, she sends Maan to office to keep him engrossed in work and our Adi doing his best to help Maan, love Adi. 

Lekin Maan ke nazro se kuch bachta nahin hain, he soon realizes that he's being set up๐Ÿ˜Š Him taking charge and getting angry is the first sign of things getting back to normal soon.

Like I said earlier our smart Daadi has used her years of experience in finding the solution to Geet's problem when she realizes that nothing else is working and only Maan can help Geet she hatches a plot with Maan and our Maan is all set for action which we'll see tomorrow.

So our Maaneet are slowly gonna recover and get back to normal soon getting closer in the process.

Chalo at last Dev realized that his sins will never let him be free they'll always weigh heavy on his conscience and life; but at least he has a conscience and now he'll have to pay for his sins.

I wanna see what Geet is gonna do tomorrow,  wonder whether she'll take Maan his lunch to the office, that would be really good for both of them๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail
hey crazies...

res

no one esle changed their DP!!! ๐Ÿ˜’

dew u changed it back

varshu change it soon

aashu u too

priti.. kuch karo na yaar

leverne - honey.. please change ur dp pic to tip tip wali...

we crazies are going on for unity till the show is aired!!!!

see most of us has already changed

loves and hugs to all who changed!!!!their dp!!1

Crazies look cool

spee.. tu bhi chnage kar le
@maneet1985..........i have done it dear.....but theek se aaya nahin hai...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ye pinky kaha gayi . Now Isaw a new man with Romeo . Where is Manisha and Pandeji. I am missing them .

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Ye pinky kaha gayi . Now Isaw a new man with Romeo . Where is Manisha and Pandeji. I am missing them .

same here mona....
sumona28 thumbnail
See this picture So real.........................

sumona28 thumbnail
Thoda khush ho jao................

sumona28 thumbnail
Dadi  I  don't want  that aap kabab me haddi bane . Maaneet ko thoda time dijiye . Dono ek saath rahegi tau gham ko bhool payega....................
sumona28 thumbnail
Dadi ne mann lia that only Maan can bring Geet out of depression.......................