Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhiya : The power of LOVE. - Page 2

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i tell u what is power of love inspite of so much ill story aof CVs

abhay and misha will join dere hands and fall in love
and pia and angad will fall

and dey will hav children called pingad and abhisha and dre besties jadooooooo and auro

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Omg ..itne sweet se topic ko bhi dash kar diya....hehe..go ahead..ll pray to god to save your inbox..
This content was originally posted by: sanjna4

i tell u what is power of love inspite of so much ill story aof CVs

abhay and misha will join dere hands and fall in love
and pia and angad will fall

and dey will hav children called pingad and abhisha and dre besties jadooooooo and auro

SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome topic dear...all i want is confession now...and it should be the most beautiful confession ever...
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
their true love is keeping them 2gether........
monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
If it wasnt for those 'special' scenes that comes every once in a while at least, this show wouldnt have been worth the watch at all. yesterday was indeed one of them, the glowing love on Piya face running towards what has become her existence to just be releaved of that he is out of trouble and then came the hug as if she went into the arms of eternity, embracing it with all her existence...it was beautiful. wish a scene alike it would be longer and shown more detailed instead of some unbelivably unrelated dragged sidetracks.

And dont worry, keep posting even with few replies for ur love to Abhiya:) ppl here tend to be real active in cases of uneeded hypocrasy only, thats why u might feel less replies when a post with some actually related words of worth and value is posted.😆
Edited by -monus- - 13 years ago