Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sur_aur_taal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I find myself skipping over Damodar's scenes... he annoys me so much! I cringe when he is on the screen. Why was me less taunting when he was drunk ... is beyong explanation. Maybe he is making up for the drinks he can't have by taunting his wife, in the hopes that she will let him drink again. Either way, he definitely needs not one, but at least two hard slaps!!

when Damo was dialing I thot he might call ArMan , thank God he did the sensible thing and called the doc .......... he is a nuisance these days 👎🏼
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kools right and bang on with your commentary..👏

I wrote same about Damo in FOTD...I want to smack his bewda head-face so hard that it will knock some sense into it...SO insensitive and inconsiderate of a husband-Loser IMHO..

If ULM knows how much and what type of pain Savita has gone thru and how wonderful-sweet soul she was at one time..Why can't he understand her grief now..Why can't he just go and tell Savita all the things he just shared with Archu..4th link of the episode today brought tears to my eyes..If told Savita what he shared with archu abt his mom, I am sure Savita would drop all this anger and forgive him...Love him like there is no tomorrow and Archu will be accepted too..

I want Archu to realize she is married now and she needs to have her space with ULM and her ILs to be a happy family..Let Ks handle their own problems..Let SulMan handle Vaishu's problems..ArMan needs to handle Ds issues right now and make their family whole and happy...

Would not mind seeing ArMan themselves be happy and having kid or kids of their own..

Madhuri is POS=Plain old stupid..

FBD and his orange silk shorts are waaaaaaaaay more fertile than we thought...He is passing on his Sperms and happiness with many out there...Keep it up FBD...😈
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great commentary as usual Kools. I was away for 4 days and caught up on the other  threads too from Thursday & Friday. I realized that a lot of stuff had transpired on those 2 days besides what happened in the episodes. Anyways, all's well that ends well.👍🏼

I am repeating myself, but your threads are being read by the CV's. Good to see realization dawning on Manav in regards to Savita and I hope he gets to start mending the relationship with her before she is unconscious on a hospital bed. And, as you have said, someone needs to make Damodar realize his complete insensitivity too.

Batata did what he had to for Madhuri and Varun and then fled. The trio Manav-Archan-Vaishali gave him the longest rope to do that and he did not miss the opportunity. Did not like Madhuri's thought process of divorcing Dharmu. Now that he is out of the country, I wonder if she can legally do that and even if she wants to use the 'abandonment' clause she will have to wait for 5-7 years. Vaishali is now stuck between a rock and a hard place. I would like to see Dharmu's parents taking some stand/action both with Madhuri-Varun and Vaishali.

And finally:
(The Kudi looked towards Heaven and THANKED WAHE GURU and Batat . The Darling Hit the Mark again , she thought , having a FULFILLED WOMANLY feeling . He NEVER MISSES , the Chubby Pet . Thats the reason I tolerate him although he is SO EVIL . SUCH NISHAANEBAAZI ! OMg I have married a GENIUS ! Oh Batat Batat ! Where ARE u right now ? Look , U have made a RECORD ! THREE THREE BACHCHAS ! While Others r doing BHAJANS ! OMG Batat Zindabad ! Orange Shorts Zindabad ! Where ARE u darling ?come and see what u have SOWED  O SEXY  FARMER !)

This part is hilarious! 🤣 🤣🤣

LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Kool Di,

Wah what a commentary. 👏 👏 👏

Yes,Thanks for giving Nice suggestions for ARCHU's LIFE.🤗.
 Yes I Soo... wish to see Archu's life,
she as a lovable wife, Sincere Bahu and the most Important  as a Adorable Mother rather than a sister Alone.(I said alone,note it 😃 ,I didnt say should not be a Daughter or sister).

And that too Twins. oh God,i will be so Happy.😊

Di,though I am a Archu Fan,
The below line of yours had me in splits. Still Grinning Like an Idiot. 😃

"ACHI WIFE listened  with holy understanding and said TRUST BUPPA . She then grew wings but they hid under her vermilion sari that made her look CHIKNI ."  🤣.😆  😆 😆 😆

surely a Rocking one.
Archu is Looking so pretty these days.😊

I felt Quite Happy seeing today's epi.

Archu praying for Son-Duo Happiness,we Know that my girl always have an undying love for her Pati(Because of which she gone thro some serious problems and sufferings like accepting Jai's proposal and Divorce)

she is trying in her own way with the Brain and Heart she has to solve the Issue. One thing as she said,if they showered love,surely Happiness is going to come in Deshmukh house and sav will be back to Form. Its not the new one, Archu has already done it.

Then Manav,he has started realizing that his approach was wrong and admitting that too.
Di,for me ,he looked miserable today. He was thinking like (with his statements I am saying)
My mom has gone thro many difficult phases because of which she is hard and thats why I wish to Give her the Happiness she deserves,which i will be able to Give her the most when we are at Home.  Di, he is not only wanting Archu to come with him for Himself, for Savita too is what I feel.

See ,he said Today,if we love her to a greater extent she will give back.   So he wish to enter D's house with archu and He is more sure that archu will be able to win his aai's heart if his aai let her in with some compromise. So he thought of heading towards it.
But His wrong approach to it as Backfired as we all Know.

Here Hoping as Archu Said,Soon the day is going to come.😊

Finally ,This Damo, 👎🏼 😡. Truly and Highly insenstive who will drive us to Death. His actions today were so not to be digested.

Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Kools right and bang on with your commentary..👏

I wrote same about Damo in FOTD...I want to smack his bewda head-face so hard that it will knock some sense into it...SO insensitive and inconsiderate of a husband-Loser IMHO..

If ULM knows how much and what type of pain Savita has gone thru and how wonderful-sweet soul she was at one time..Why can't he understand her grief now..Why can't he just go and tell Savita all the things he just shared with Archu..4th link of the episode today brought tears to my eyes..If told Savita what he shared with archu abt his mom, I am sure Savita would drop all this anger and forgive him...Love him like there is no tomorrow and Archu will be accepted too..He KNOWS she loves him . Yet he has done this RUBBISh .THAT bugs m,e .

I want Archu to realize she is married now and she needs to have her space with ULM and her ILs to be a happy family..Let Ks handle their own problems..Let SulMan handle Vaishu's problems..ArMan needs to handle Ds issues right now and make their family whole and happy...Seriously yaar . She has NO LIFE of her own inspite of being the Lead .

Would not mind seeing ArMan themselves be happy and having kid or kids of their own..

Madhuri is POS=Plain old stupid..😆😆😆😆

FBD and his orange silk shorts are waaaaaaaaay more fertile than we thought...He is passing on his Sperms and happiness with many out there...Keep it up FBD...😈Can u believe the BRAINS pf CVs Varsha ? A person who looks like Dharmesh is the MOST Fertile one in the serial ....Now Im seriously interested in knowing NAME of scriptwriting team .

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: umayal

Hai Kool Di,

Wah what a commentary. 👏 👏 👏

Yes,Thanks for giving Nice suggestions for ARCHU's LIFE.🤗.
 Yes I Soo... wish to see Archu's life,
she as a lovable wife, Sincere Bahu and the most Important  as a Adorable Mother rather than a sister Alone.(I said alone,note it 😃 ,I didnt say should not be a Daughter or sister).

And that too Twins. oh God,i will be so Happy.😊

Di,though I am a Archu Fan,
The below line of yours had me in splits. Still Grinning Like an Idiot. 😃

"ACHI WIFE listened  with holy understanding and said TRUST BUPPA . She then grew wings but they hid under her vermilion sari that made her look CHIKNI ."  🤣.😆  😆 😆 😆

surely a Rocking one.
Archu is Looking so pretty these days.😊

I felt Quite Happy seeing today's epi.

Archu praying for Son-Duo Happiness,we Know that my girl always have an undying love for her Pati(Because of which she gone thro some serious problems and sufferings like accepting Jai's proposal and Divorce)

she is trying in her own way with the Brain and Heart she has to solve the Issue. One thing as she said,if they showered love,surely Happiness is going to come in Deshmukh house and sav will be back to Form. Its not the new one, Archu has already done it.

Then Manav,he has started realizing that his approach was wrong and admitting that too.
Di,for me ,he looked miserable today. He was thinking like (with his statements I am saying)
My mom has gone thro many difficult phases because of which she is hard and thats why I wish to Give her the Happiness she deserves,which i will be able to Give her the most when we are at Home.  Di, he is not only wanting Archu to come with him for Himself, for Savita too is what I feel.

See ,he said Today,if we love her to a greater extent she will give back.   So he wish to enter D's house with archu and He is more sure that archu will be able to win his aai's heart if his aai let her in with some compromise. So he thought of heading towards it.
But His wrong approach to it as Backfired as we all Know.

Here Hoping as Archu Said,Soon the day is going to come.😊

Finally ,This Damo, 👎🏼 😡. Truly and Highly insenstive who will drive us to Death. His actions today were so not to be digested.

Todays Commentary was specially for u . For being an Archu fan and yet continuing to come on my controversial thread , and never misunderstanding me ONCE . Those suggestions were for u alone .Hope Cvs really read them ...Lets see .SmileSmileSmile
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
I am repeating myself, but your threads are being read by the CV's. Good to see realization dawning on Manav in regards to Savita and I hope he gets to start mending the relationship with her before she is unconscious on a hospital bed. And, as you have said, someone needs to make Damodar realize his complete insensitivity too.😊 Thanks Soap critic . I too hope they keep reading us .

Batata did what he had to for Madhuri and Varun and then fled. The trio Manav-Archan-Vaishali gave him the longest rope to do that and he did not miss the opportunity. Did not like Madhuri's thought process of divorcing Dharmu. Now that he is out of the country, I wonder if she can legally do that and even if she wants to use the 'abandonment' clause she will have to wait for 5-7 years. Vaishali is now stuck between a rock and a hard place. I would like to see Dharmu's parents taking some stand/action both with Madhuri-Varun and Vaishali. And yet .........no solution . She TILL this point hasnt talked with a l;awyer to check her options and talks of giving him SAZAA .
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Kool,

Your suggestions for Archana are actually constructive. This also resolves some craggy points neatly. Besides a correct way to 'great ladyship'!😉😆.... When that house may done true draw of a happy welcome and a pleasant place where friends would like to flock in delights or in difficulties. As befitting a God blessed couple and their household.

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smrth

Hey Kool,

Your suggestions for Archana are actually constructive. This also resolves some craggy points neatly. Besides a correct way to 'great ladyship'!😉😆.... When that house may done true draw of a happy welcome and a pleasant place where friends would like to flock in delights or in difficulties. As befitting a God blessed couple and their household.

Well I do hope they read us . I want to see her doing something constructive for a change intead of trying to rectify other peoples lives and messing up miserably each time . She has nO LIFE of her own . She makes her sisters life her life each time ...........Once Varsha , once Vaishali . She needs HER OWN life , her own in laws , her Own children , she is educated now , she can help Manav manage his business , be a good home manager too , and to top it all , look stunning as she waltzes in and out of functions with her 3 kids .😊