Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
yeah , they just need lame reasons to stretch their tracks ...
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

yeah , they just need lame reasons to stretch their tracks ...

as varsha said itis all commercial na from their end.

what interests me is not their lame tracks but the viewers justifications or opinions on them
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --Hope--

as varsha said itis all commercial na from their end.

what interests me is not their lame tracks but the viewers justifications or opinions on them

Varsha is right . they are only interested in TRPs ..This writers are only interested in giving good TRPs to Ekta kapoor or else they get fired ...
I know what you mean that people having views and opinions on these tracks .....I think it is very interesting that we all get together and share our ideas and our thoughts , how ever different they are ...For me it is a very nice hobby and I am going to enjoy it as long as it lasts ...However I don't think I will be getting inolved in any other show liek this after PR gets over ....
It takes too much  time and involvement , ek bar hi kaafi hai  ........😆
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Varsha is right . they are only interested in TRPs ..This writers are only interested in giving good TRPs to Ekta kapoor or else they get fired ...
I know what you mean that people having views and opinions on these tracks .....I think it is very interesting that we all get together and share our ideas and our thoughts , how ever different they are ...For me it is a very nice hobby and I am going to enjoy it as long as it lasts ...However I don't think I will be getting inolved in any other show liek this after PR gets over ....
It takes too much  time and involvement , ek bar hi kaafi hai  ........😆

actually that is my plan too. just give timepass comments.

I was asked by some friends to watch maryada and kaali and other shows but I respectfully declined.  before PR I had not seen indian tv (just random movies) since I left  India in 97 but  when I started seeing PR and joined this forum it was infectious but  as you said it has been quite an experience.  ekh baar hi kafi hai.😃  memories and lessons learnt .

we get trapped in these virtual worlds and routines and it is difficult to do a pure detox. though I have been trying very hard
Edited by --Hope-- - 13 years ago