Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ShradsBLfan

Hope di & kool di u both 4m goa na, Tumhi bhumika devi chya jatret jaycha ka?

Kuthe bharte to jatra ? Mi Mangeshichya functions madhe bhag ghetlai ani Shantadurgela jaiche .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

it is not only the youth or next generation.  I see it very prevalent in our generation. people who grew up under very conservative and rigid backgrounds and had to endure emotional blackmail/baggage most of their lives are rebelling once they have some semblance of their own life. I know so many many women of our generation who felt repressed when they were under their parent's roof, then they moved out due to job, marriage or whatever and now they are using the distance as a reason for justifying their detachment from their parents.

Yes . I agree . I concur with ur observations and post .

And I  still don't like the reactions ......they disturb me . Although its to Each his own , I admit ....I personally feel SAD .

Coz claire rightly pointed it out .........What do we tell our younger generation then ? They r FAST losing the concept of what DUTY is .

DUTY is not done only when Parents behave according to the way WE wish . Sometimes they r unfair and wrong too . Ways have to be found where we find our happiness but continue doing our duties .

We cannot say ACCEPT my wife or I cut off relations from u . Keep ur wife seperate but come and go , do ur duties .

The genration that will come will grow up thinking Duty ...if at all it EXISTS , is CONDITIONAL . U behave acc to the way I want and U will have me in ur life .Or I walk off . Their children will treat them the SAME later ............a VALUE will be lost forever .

And hence my objection to this track .

Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Kuthe bharte to jatra ? Mi Mangeshichya functions madhe bhag ghetlai ani Shantadurgela jaiche .

korgao la , ekdach dwarpalache, kamleshwarache darshan kele aamhi chara ni ; aata tar baba ektech jatat tikde darvarrshi 
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

shraddha,

nahi ga. me khali mount mauli chi jatra la zhate vandra madhe.  mala goa bhagetla 10 varsh zale.  lagna nantar amhi khali mazha navrachya gaonla zate - mangalore madhe. sorry my marathi spellings using english script are pathetic😆  my diction even more abysmal. I have not spoken in as many years. only practice is with Kools😃
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The writers are definitely not doing a very thoughtful job here .They sort of leave  track half way ...tryingto stretch the story as long as they can ..

First savita was shown that she was going to manav's house to get him back and even let Archan coem if he  wants to bring her and she eevn talks to him on the phone that she  has something important to tell him ...
Then the next day Manav even goes to her house with a saree as a gift and all that , still she doesn't talk .....

Why ?? The Cvs just forgot ...they decided to stretch it more ...

Now manav said ' no matter  what , I am going tomorrow and apologising bu t when his  mother comes he doesn't go and clears things up ' .

Complete contradictions happening here ...
I don't think there is any problem at all of love  not  being  there ..there is just too much love between mother and son and all that , they are both utterly miserable without each other ......it is just a matter of when the creatives decide to end this track and move to the next one ...

Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Hope--

shraddha,

nahi ga. me khali mount mauli chi jatra la zhate vandra madhe.  mala goa bhagetla 10 varsh zale.  lagna nantar amhi khali mazha navrachya gaonla zate - mangalore madhe. sorry my marathi spellings using english script are pathetic😆  my diction even more abysmal. I have not spoken in as many years. only practice is with Kools😃

oki😊
jeeju 4m mangalore? avane hegiddane? 😃
--Hope-- thumbnail

it is not only the youth or next generation.  I see it very prevalent in our generation. people who grew up under very conservative and rigid backgrounds and had to endure emotional blackmail/baggage most of their lives are rebelling once they have some semblance of their own life. I know so many many women of our generation who felt repressed when they were under their parent's roof, then they moved out due to job, marriage or whatever and now they are using the distance as a reason for justifying their detachment from their parents.

Yes . I agree . I concur with ur observations and post .

And I  still don't like the reactions ......they disturb me . Although its to Each his own , I admit ....I personally feel SAD .

Coz claire rightly pointed it out .........What do we tell our younger generation then ? They r FAST losing the concept of what DUTY is .

DUTY is not done only when Parents behave according to the way WE wish . Sometimes they r unfair and wrong too . Ways have to be found where we find our happiness but continue doing our duties .

We cannot say ACCEPT my wife or I cut off relations from u . Keep ur wife seperate but come and go , do ur duties .

The genration that will come will grow up thinking Duty ...if at all it EXISTS , is CONDITIONAL . U behave acc to the way I want and U will have me in ur life .Or I walk off . Their children will treat them the SAME later ............a VALUE will be lost forever .

And hence my objection to this track .

Kools,

there are two sayings from my childhood that come to mind.

You cannot teach and old dog new tricks and what goes around comes around.   there are those that might challenge this and again to each his own, my observations are different.

As we grow older for reasons (that are innumerable) we grow more stubborn and rigid.   we cannot really adapt or accept change (internally though we may put up the prefunctuory concilliatory and accepting face visually for others).   we do not have a self-realization of our own rigidity but others notice it. until they point it out to use clearly we do not  really take note.

it is the circle of life. when we are young - 20-mid 40's we want our space (more so in this enlightened age where everyone knows best)  and as we approach an age where kids are way older and move out and the reach of our lives are diminished, the maturity we were evading sets in.    and that is why I say what goes around comes around.  we experience many of the same insecurities our parents felt at the same age (there are exceptions to this - I know of many people who keep their post retirement life busy with social service etc. but hte fact is that this does not replace the insecurities of more timider folk just delays the inevitable - you experience the same insecurities at 80 rather than 60😊). we desire the same respect that our parents desired for our experiences and knowledge.  and  it is at this time that the example that we set to younger impressionable folks comes back to bite us big time.

Actions speak louder than words -  Manav's words are sympathetic for TRPs sake (the audience like you who cares) but his actions are callous for TRPs sake (for the audience that thinks Savita is wrong and needs unending karmic punishments)

--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShradsBLfan

oki😊
jeeju 4m mangalore? avane hegiddane? 😃

jeeju grw up out of India. doe snot speak a word of kanada or tulu - just konkani😆😆
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Actions speak louder than words -  Manav's words are sympathetic for TRPs sake (the audience like you who cares) but his actions are callous for TRPs sake (for the audience that thinks Savita is wrong and needs unending karmic punishments)

True . Very very true .
Its the Circle of Life thats frightening and hence ancestors taught us dUTY to make it BEARABLE .
Shraddhu ........My Mom went to Korgaon often to see that jatra . Had she been alive she wud have immediately launched about it in detail if I had asked her .U see SHE was Goa Born and knew MUCH more than me  ......I spent my summers there as a child . She wud DEFO know of this jatra .
--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Now manav said ' no matter  what , I am going tomorrow and apologising bu t when his  mother comes he doesn't go and clears things up ' .

becasue it was not the next day and his decision was to do it the next day. so for today the battle rages on. Don't worry Archana understands this.  he is a man of discipline, when he says tomorrow she understands it is tomorrow.  she will pray to Bappa for tomorrow not today. 😆

for them it is not about seizing the moment but holding down the fort till the last possible moment. like they did with Dharmesh😆   Again I am sure Bappa's patronage was sought for delaying the inevitable rather than dealng with the fallout for justificable reasons - Sulo's never materialized attack
Edited by --Hope-- - 13 years ago