Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Absolutely Kools they read your post. Scenes from today's episode were straight lifted from your commentary especially the ones where Savita refuses to acknowledge Manav as her son and Manav feeling repentant and guilty etc.

I totally agree with you that someone needs to slap Damo hard. And why Vishwasrao's ghost. Its a Ekta Kapoor serial; he can well come back alive or it would be better if Shravani makes a comeback and slaps Archu, Manav and Damo for neglecting her son and reminding them of their promise and her sacrifice.

Anupama  I too hope they read what I suggested for Archu .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: viram

Burst out laughing at your  comments on Arman's sex life 

How can they ? First BED was in middle , then Vaishu was in middle and now some r saying Savita will be in middle . Poor Arman .
How true !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved your comments on the way Damo pronounces bou . YOu had me in splits with these and Kudi's reaction on knowing she is preggers. 

Loved it Kools. Thanks for making my day. 

πŸ€— My pleasure ! U need to de stress Teacher .  Ghar mein bhi exams and school mein bhi exams !
Claire0206 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

πŸ€—After so many days Claire !   Di was going thru your previous thread... πŸ˜‘😑😑 . I would say each for his own...  Don't like.... Don't comment...

Apparently CVs r catering to a large number of youthful viewership who LOVES to see the Mother crawling back pathetically saying sorry AND THEN a victorious entry . That apparently seems to be the demand .  Seriously Di, if todays youth loves this, what will be the future of the coming generation??? I sometimes get scared to think as to what will  happen to our kids..

We r in minority . Yet Im following this track ....Lets see . Hope they end this track with due respect
to the mother- child relationship.

Love & πŸ€— to u Di.

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

That sounds  cool ...I am Ok with  this track as long as Manav doesn't leave Archana  ...That would be  sad and I also don't think that will happen ....He will keep her with him now...

Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hum Dena Chahte The Sazaa
Par Woh Nahi Hua Razaa
Hum taakte Rahe Fizaa
Woh Phoren mein Maar Raha hai Mazaa !🀣
phoren kudiyo par luta raha hai apna bonanza πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Come and see what u have SOWED  O SEXY  FARMER !πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

T . The FOURTH Jaipurwalla Kid is ON the way RIGHT NOW .🀣

Meanwhile guys ARMAN haven't made even ONE baby . How can they ? First BED was in middle , then Vaishu was in middle and now some r saying Savita will be in middle . Poor Arman .🀣🀣

The Deshmukhs need Happiness too . yes true

Hilarious di πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ‘
Some days ago in this thread someone called damodar [character] namard I would repeat d same 🀬 Such a usless fellow. Never leave any chance of taunting her Savita shld leave him alone let him do watever he wants, she shld care a hoot. He is getting on nerves. Never there is a single word of love or care from his mouth 😑 to tat old lady
Dharmesh has it again never misses anythng ,so focussed on his goal πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Commentary is deffo read yest while manav was uttering those words i was damn sure it has taken from ur post ,ditto same!!! Copycat πŸ˜† kahi ke
Manav is such a pity he doesnt know how it feels wen u take care of ur mom bcoz thats d only thng we can do for our parents to repay dem. It brings immense pleasure. 😳

Di u knw ma mom's leg was paining yest whole day she wasnt able to move it of numbness ; sis told sumthng has happen to d fingers, i applied balm at nite n it hit d rite spot,  sis was rite πŸ˜ƒ  It was paining like hell bt d good thng is a reaction came from it. Now she 's able to move bt pain is der Slowly it will recover mom said, It was such a satisfaction tat i cud somethng for mum 😳

Wat u suggested for archu is so right πŸ‘Thankssssssssss for it πŸ€—
Yes we wanna see archu as bahu, manav as son, vandu as a graduate bahu 😎 ajit being a proud pati of her Happy deshmukh family 😊

Edited by ShradsBLfan - 13 years ago
Wookie thumbnail

Yes . I know one man in Mumbai near my sasural who did exactly like Damodar and treated his wife very shabbily . OMG I felt so SORRY for the poor tired wife who was now old and tired ..unable to give him sex or food as she was sick .So this opprtunist had detected that Bahu will be holding reins of family from now so he was buttering her up so he wud get meals on time and wud be taken care of  . Naturally bahu thought he was the GREATEST sasur on earth . But I saw him YELLING at his wife in front of bahu while bahu SMIRKED . He used to tell bahu IGNORE her , She is STUPID .
I HATE such men .😑

Oh poor lady .   I hope her d best wherever she is 😊
Bahu will b suffering d same wen she gets into her age. Jiasi karni waisi bharni. Abt tat sasur i bet u it will b d bahu who ll give him good. Mayb not now bt wen he will actually need his wife, he will regret it!!! 😑 Sounds filmy bt its true I have heard many examples like this from mum
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Ho ga shraddhu mala savita sathi far wait watta . aga sadhi saral gosht ........Manav ne Archanala respect dyaya tichi satat baju ghyawi hi tyanchya chaahtyanchi magni aste .....mug tech damodarla lagu hot nahi ka ?ki aaplya Patnichi saath dyavi , tichya bazune ubha rahva ? Archu tar Kaal aaleli mulgi ahe , Savita tar itkya varshanchi saathidaar ahe ! Tyacha sarva darudepan tine jhella ahe ! Ghatsfot dyayla nighali nahi ti Archusarkhi ! Mag jast mothi pativrata kon ?
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Apparently CVs r catering to a large number of youthful viewership who LOVES to see the Mother crawling back pathetically saying sorry AND THEN a victorious entry . That apparently seems to be the demand .  

[/QUOTE]

Mogga:

it is not only the youth or next generation.  I see it very prevalent in our generation. people who grew up under very conservative and rigid backgrounds and had to endure emotional blackmail/baggage most of their lives are rebelling once they have some semblance of their own life. I know so many many women of our generation who felt repressed when they were under their parent's roof, then they moved out due to job, marriage or whatever and now they are using the distance as a reason for justifying their detachment from their parents.

I am not saying that this is right or wrong as each person's approach and actions is subjective and we are no one to judge but I think associating this mindset/ behaviour with just youths may not be accurate.  

while there are a lot of youth in PR's viewership, that is mostly since AnkitaSushant started getting star appeals, when they were newbies and the show had just started the viewership was mostly people from our generation. they still watch. that is why you see the content on this pr forum is so varied. perspectives and creations from both generations.

I know a relative on hubby's side who was very proudly telling me that she had not put any kind of emotional baggage re parent-child relationship on her children as she had decided not to become her parents and whatever she hated about the pressures as a child she wanted to avoid with them. they were her friends first and children later. I was newly married when she told me this. today 13 years later, the children got married. they decided not to involve their parents in their marriage ceremony prep. they did all the prep with their own friends and invited their parents to their ceremony and to the rehearsals and stuff. I expect the same approach will be taken when they have their first child too.  today, 13 years later, the mother says I missed not being part of the prep. my kids and I are so close and I never imagined that I would not play a major part in their celebrations she said if we had lived in India, we would have been involved in a more meaningful way just like my parents were at our wedding.  I felt very sad when I heard this.  I wish she had kept some kind of balance where she retained her conservative child-rearing values but shed the rigidity i.e. respect without fear or discipline rather than friendship instead of respect.  in her case, maybe this would have helped.  anyways, it is alwyas a tough call how we evolve and how we rear our kids. there is never a perfect solution.  but I know many of my friends both in India and here who are faced with this challenge of how to shed the emotional baggage that is expected and yet not alienate yourself completely.

Edited by --Hope-- - 13 years ago
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the entire time I was reading the update only one thought kept popping up in my mind.  Damodhar should have a name change. he should be called Aesop. everytime he says something to Savita there is a "Moral of the Story" dialogue.
Wookie thumbnail
Hope di & kool di u both 4m goa na, Tumhi bhumika devi chya jatret jaycha ka?