Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Burst out laughing at your  comments on Arman's sex life 
How can they ? First BED was in middle , then Vaishu was in middle and now some r saying Savita will be in middle . Poor Arman .
How true !!!😆😆

Loved your comments on the way Damo pronounces bou . YOu had me in splits with these and Kudi's reaction on knowing she is preggers. 

Loved it Kools. Thanks for making my day. 
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kools damo shud seriously be flogged for his pathetic behaviour..tht guy is the worst screen husband ever..according to me in the same category as the wife-beating ones..coz what he does to savita day in and day out is pure mental torture and nothing else..big words to say to manav "main uska khayal rakhunga" and thn turn arnd and tell her "main tera naukar nahi hun"..and what a sad actor they got for the doc's role..i take professional offense at the fact the doc dint verbally blast damo for coolly saying "she tuk my meds by mistake"..if i had been there,this guy wud have defo gotten a blast for not properly giving sick wife the meds or even telling her which of the meds are hers..🤬 kahi ka..
reachanupama thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

U know today when I saw episode I felt they Read us or what !!!!

Absolutely Kools they read your post. Scenes from today's episode were straight lifted from your commentary especially the ones where Savita refuses to acknowledge Manav as her son and Manav feeling repentant and guilty etc.

I totally agree with you that someone needs to slap Damo hard. And why Vishwasrao's ghost. Its a Ekta Kapoor serial; he can well come back alive or it would be better if Shravani makes a comeback and slaps Archu, Manav and Damo for neglecting her son and reminding them of their promise and her sacrifice.
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Mandy you are right .Till yesterday I thought  Manav had th upper hand but Baap re bapp ..I was so wrong .He is no match for his mother ....
He loves her dearly and he cannot fight her on this .I know they are both stubborn but clearly Manav is giving in to her and would agree to any of her terms as  long as she lets him move  back ( Manav and Damodar will try their best and somehow convince her to let Achana stay ) maybe  Savita would agree  as she is not feeling well , maybe wouldn't fight this so much now . ....
Let's see where this track goes ...

I don't think Manav will move back without Archana ..even now... he may say he's sorry...and add that he could help her if she would let them move back...i have a hunch in the end it will be archana who inspires Savita to recognize her own anger and hatred is costing her alot......in her own way she might even ask forgiveness of Manav and also of Archu herself ....

but we all agree i think, this track has to move on...it's getting tedious and repetitive....
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i really hope Manav-Archu goes to D's house dis week.cvs are dragging dis track now i mean i guess it was more dan 3weeks dat article came out where it said ArMan will move to D's house but still it hasnt happened ufff...
yes'day i felt bad for both savita-Manav i mean the way Manav was feeling for savita was really touching and he feels the same everytime just dey dun show it :((

kooldi next time you mention CVs to actually show sachu in the show  i mean sometimes dey completely forgot dat li'll baby is also dere..the way kids are handled is something i dun like
1)dey showed savita-Damo whole day out and no mention of sachu at all
2)Madhuri is roaming everywhere leaving varun alone
3)vaishu is not worried  for her kid at all
4)Punni-Ruchi are like Eid ka chand once for a while dere glimpse is showed

now i'm really worried for ArMan's kid 😕

Damodar the less i talk the more better..he's annoying..i miss kaka too :(((
Claire0206 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Kool Di ........ laughing at  your  humorous comments about  Batat and his running away to Phoren.  He RAN AWAY to PHOREN . Now who will u give SAZAA ? Sazaa dene ki liye woh hai kaha u CARTOONS ? Now u guys do one thing , u sit and sing

Hum Dena Chahte The Sazaa
Par Woh Nahi Hua Razaa
Hum taakte Rahe Fizaa
Woh Phoren mein Maar Raha hai Mazaa ! 

On the serious issues, Manav in spite of realizing his mistake and knowing why his mom takes a tough stand, did not do anything today . What is he waiting for ???  Is is waiting to hear that his mom is struggling  between  life and death and then come to D House

Di , Why  can't  they say enough is enough , let's go to the D house and stay there and take care of her .  Is making a mother say sorry more important then her life???

Since ur commentary is being read , hope to see what u wrote for Archu. 

Thanks di, once again for doing the commentary  for us in KOOL's STYLE..... 

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anu rulz

kools damo shud seriously be flogged for his pathetic behaviour..tht guy is the worst screen husband ever..according to me in the same category as the wife-beating ones..coz what he does to savita day in and day out is pure mental torture and nothing else..big words to say to manav "main uska khayal rakhunga" and thn turn arnd and tell her "main tera naukar nahi hun"..and what a sad actor they got for the doc's role..i take professional offense at the fact the doc dint verbally blast damo for coolly saying "she tuk my meds by mistake"..if i had been there,this guy wud have defo gotten a blast for not properly giving sick wife the meds or even telling her which of the meds are hers..🤬 kahi ka..

hahaha ..........that doctor WAS a specimen wasn't he ? Everytime she falls unconscious he says AB THEEK HAI . That woman took wrong meds and BP shot up , kya KHAAK theek hai ? If BP shoots up one even gets a STROKE . I too thought he will FIRE Damo . Or try to understand HOW she took wrong meds .......has she been forgetting or not understanding things lately ?

Anu ur gonna be the kind of doc I like ..........committed and STRICT .👍🏼
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Claire0206

Hi Kool Di ........ laughing at  your  humorous comments about  Batat and his running away to Phoren.  He RAN AWAY to PHOREN . Now who will u give SAZAA ? Sazaa dene ki liye woh hai kaha u CARTOONS ? Now u guys do one thing , u sit and sing

Hum Dena Chahte The Sazaa
Par Woh Nahi Hua Razaa
Hum taakte Rahe Fizaa
Woh Phoren mein Maar Raha hai Mazaa ! 

On the serious issues, Manav in spite of realizing his mistake and knowing why his mom takes a tough stand, did not do anything today . What is he waiting for ???  Is is waiting to hear that his mom is struggling  between  life and death and then come to D House

Di , Why  can't  they say enough is enough , let's go to the D house and stay there and take care of her .  Is making a mother say sorry more important then her life???

Since ur commentary is being read , hope to see what u wrote for Archu. 

Thanks di, once again for doing the commentary  for us in KOOL's STYLE..... 

🤗After so many days Claire !

Apparently CVs r catering to a large number of youthful viewership who LOVES to see the Mother crawling back pathetically saying sorry AND THEN a victorious entry . That apparently seems to be the demand .

We r in minority . Yet Im following this track ....Lets see .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

i really hope Manav-Archu goes to D's house dis week.cvs are dragging dis track now i mean i guess it was more dan 3weeks dat article came out where it said ArMan will move to D's house but still it hasnt happened ufff...
yes'day i felt bad for both savita-Manav i mean the way Manav was feeling for savita was really touching and he feels the same everytime just dey dun show it :((

kooldi next time you mention CVs to actually show sachu in the show  i mean sometimes dey completely forgot dat li'll baby is also dere..the way kids are handled is something i dun like
1)dey showed savita-Damo whole day out and no mention of sachu at all
2)Madhuri is roaming everywhere leaving varun alone
3)vaishu is not worried  for her kid at all
4)Punni-Ruchi are like Eid ka chand once for a while dere glimpse is showed

now i'm really worried for ArMan's kid 😕

Damodar the less i talk the more better..he's annoying..i miss kaka too :(((

Your point about kids is noted .Nisha ur so right .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: naava

I don't think Manav will move back without Archana ..even now... he may say he's sorry...and add that he could help her if she would let them move back...i have a hunch in the end it will be archana who inspires Savita to recognize her own anger and hatred is costing her alot......in her own way she might even ask forgiveness of Manav and also of Archu herself ....

but we all agree i think, this track has to move on...it's getting tedious and repetitive....

There ! We agree on something !😆😆😆😆