Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
 He just cares about BAHU. It's always BAHU BAHU BAHU
Yes . I know one man in Mumbai near my sasural who did exactly like Damodar and treated his wife very shabbily . OMG I felt so SORRY for the poor tired wife who was now old and tired ..unable to give him sex or food as she was sick .So this opprtunist had detected that Bahu will be holding reins of family from now so he was buttering her up so he wud get meals on time and wud be taken care of  . Naturally bahu thought he was the GREATEST sasur on earth . But I saw him YELLING at his wife in front of bahu while bahu SMIRKED . He used to tell bahu IGNORE her , She is STUPID .
I HATE such men .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: carpe-diem

Kools👏

Buppa comment was very funny.

Arman...they should know charity begins at home.  They should start by giving Savita what she needs much awaited love and attention.

Damo, needs to be sent in jail, and beaten the way Savita, Mannu and Vandu were beaten on the charges of physically and mentally torturing Archu. oh i will be very happy to see this.😍

Vaishu and Mads have suffered enough. i hope they join forces take away Dharmu's money.   Seems like pregnancies bring bad luck.  First Shravani, then Varsha, Vaishu and Mads.  God save Archu 😆 if and when she gets preggo...she will be a goner 

😊😊😊 Agreed caspie .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Damodar was wrong today , no doubt about that .he was throwing blood all over the place at one time and savita cared for him , giving him karela juice and what not and cured him again ....
Now the least he could do was to give her medicines himself when she is clearly unwell and having a hard day ...
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yes . I know one man in Mumbai near my sasural who did exactly like Damodar and treated his wife very shabbily . OMG I felt so SORRY for the poor tired wife who was now old and tired ..unable to give him sex or food as she was sick .So this opprtunist had detected that Bahu will be holding reins of family from now so he was buttering her up so he wud get meals on time and wud be taken care of  . Naturally bahu thought he was the GREATEST sasur on earth . But I saw him YELLING at his wife in front of bahu while bahu SMIRKED . He used to tell bahu IGNORE her , She is STUPID .
I HATE such men .

Oh, poor wife. That was bad of the Sasur to yell at his poor wife in front of the bahu. He yelled at his wife who was sick. And on top of that the bahu smirked and laughed. Thank goodness Archana doesn't smirk when Damodar scolds Savita. Archana at least cares for Savita. Oh, by the way Kools that sick woman and man was the son of that a careless man like Manav or was he caring for his mom and scolded his dad for abusing his mom?
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhallarox

I HATE such men .

Oh, poor wife. That was bad of the Sasur to yell at his poor wife in front of the bahu. He yelled at his wife who was sick. And on top of that the bahu smirked and laughed. Thank goodness Archana doesn't smirk when Damodar scolds Savita. Archana at least cares for Savita. Oh, by the way Kools that sick woman and man was the son of that a careless man like Manav or was he caring for his mom and scolded his dad for abusing his mom?

bhallarox that son was TOTALLY in hands of the bahu .his wife .  He too yelled at his mom . In fact the TRIO called her STUPID STUPID all the time . On HER FACE . Their son studied with my son so I know that family . I wud feel very uncomfortable whenever I went to meet that bahu [ She was of my age and our sons were in same class] . That poor wife wud mutter something when all 3 ganged up on her and wud slowly go inside the room . Honestly sometimes I wud find tears in my eyes as I wud leave their house as I climbed down the stairs . That sasur was in good health and robust .he was going for morning walks and all , She was the one with terrible arthritis and had become slow . The bahu wud always tell me SHE IS OF NO USE . Omg Human nature is so UNKIND and terrible . But what amazed me was ok ....Son has changed after marraige and bahu naturally doesnt LOVE her , but this Sasur ? He was the womans SPOUSE ...husband !!!! How he is like this ?

Archana Manav r good people , I admit .They r only currently doing some mistakes ..........Manav much more than Archana .His worst mistake has been neglect of SACHU and SAVITA .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Damodar was wrong today , no doubt about that .he was throwing blood all over the place at one time and savita cared for him , giving him karela juice and what not and cured him again ....

Now the least he could do was to give her medicines himself when she is clearly unwell and having a hard day ...

After noticing her recent FORGETFULNESS BOUTS and the way she mixed DIBBAS he shud NEVER have let her take meds by herself .Thats the LEAST he cud do for her considering she is still cooking his meals if not anything else .😡😡😡😡
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I look forward to this track ending with Manav and Savita. I want to see both accept faults for their actions, while I doubt Savita will I can definately see Manav doing so. Both need to stop being so stubborn and just try to find another way of dealing with their problems. Manav should tell his mom, that he won't move back home but he will come to visit her as often as he can and will take good care of her. Manav is a good son and it is killing him to be away from his mom, if only Damodar could be a good husband and have half the good heart his son does. I really wonder who Manav takes after when I see his parents, perhaps Kaka instilled good values in him.

Back to Damodar, what a disappointment he is. First he was shown as a disappointment for a father and now as a husband. I couldn't believe him today, how hard is it to give your wife her medication? Why must she do everything herself? Why can't he be shown getting water or trying to cook something or taking care of Sachu? Damodar should be ashamed of himself
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Agreed Mandy
Guys am going to seve dinner . Made Mutton biryani and cucumber raita today .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I look forward to this track ending with Manav and Savita. I want to see both accept faults for their actions, while I doubt Savita will I can definately see Manav doing so. Both need to stop being so stubborn

Mandy you are right .Till yesterday I thought  Manav had th upper hand but Baap re bapp ..I was so wrong .He is no match for his mother ....
He loves her dearly and he cannot fight her on this .I know they are both stubborn but clearly Manav is giving in to her and would agree to any of her terms as  long as she lets him move  back ( Manav and Damodar will try their best and somehow convince her to let Achana stay ) maybe  Savita would agree  as she is not feeling well , maybe wouldn't fight this so much now . ....
Let's see where this track goes ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

bhallarox that son was TOTALLY in hands of the bahu .his wife .  He too yelled at his mom . In fact the TRIO called her STUPID STUPID all the time . On HER FACE . Their son studied with my son so I know that family . I wud feel very uncomfortable whenever I went to meet that bahu [ She was of my age and our sons were in same class] . That poor wife wud mutter something when all 3 ganged up on her and wud slowly go inside the room . Honestly sometimes I wud find tears in my eyes as I wud leave their house as I climbed down the stairs . That sasur was in good health and robust .he was going for morning walks and all , She was the one with terrible arthritis and had become slow . The bahu wud always tell me SHE IS OF NO USE . Omg Human nature is so UNKIND and terrible . But what amazed me was ok ....Son has changed after marraige and bahu naturally doesnt LOVE her , but this Sasur ? He was the womans SPOUSE ...husband !!!! How he is like this ?

Archana Manav r good people , I admit .They r only currently doing some mistakes ..........Manav much more than Archana .His worst mistake has been neglect of SACHU and SAVITA .
That's very sad Kools. The story you are telling me makes it look like Savita is in great shape, because what's happening with this poor lady is way worse. At least we have to admit Manav and Archana (especially Archana) has care for Savita. That bahu ganged up with her husband and sasur. Archana, and Manav at least don't plan evil things against Savita. It makes me want to cry, in my whole life I have never heard something this harsh. Poor wife. Kools, I hope the best for this poor lady. And plus, the husband should give respect for her. I know it's really not in your hands to tell that family to behave good with her, because that's there own family issue, but it's very sad. Well, Kools I have to go to bed as it's getting late, have a great night. Feel really bad for the poor wife.😭