Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 14 - Page 3

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Todays Commentary was specially for u .

Thank you so much Di. Hugs and Muvaa's to You.I know you did this for me.🤗

For being an Archu fan and yet continuing to come on my controversial thread , and never misunderstanding me ONCE .
Those suggestions were for u alone .Hope Cvs really read them ...Lets see .😊😊😊

Me too Hope and I am sure Your commentary is read. So Hoping for the Best, Di, we have to wait and see.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: goblue

Hey Kools

Awesome commentary, what a slow episode. Your Batat/Kudi comments were hilarious. I wish Damodar goes back to his drinking because he is total nonsense otherwise.

I so wanted to wipe that holy smile on the holy duo's face when they were psycho analyzing Savita, arre, enuf of talking, go take care of her instead of feeding few kids. and Yes, where is Baby sachu, the CVs just forget him for convenience sake.

Take care.. Anjali

Totally agree with ur statements . If u dont take care of ur own ones ..........feeding others wont give ANY merits whatsoever .
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Great commentary as usual Kools. This Damodar obviously won't leave a chance to torture his wife. I hated him the most when he said that he was not her servant. This made me really mad. First of all, you shoulld not say this to your wife, and secondly Damodar very well knows Savita is sick. When Damodar threw up and got drunk, Savita always took care of him firmly but she did. Her firmness was justified, he would just not stop drinking. The reason Savita went unconsious was because he did not get them gor her. Manav was a bit better. At least he regrets what he did. Although, I am furious with Damodar. He doesn't love his wife, and he was thinking twice about calling Manav. I was hoping he would, but then he said no this bechara will get worried. All he wants is him to spend time with wife. As long as son and wife are together, it's ok, the mother can be as sick as she is. He doesn't care. Nor does he even have Manav or Vandu come over. At least if Manav can't come Vandu could at least visit mayyka. Rasika may not be very approving of it, but Ajit is. And Ajit would probably stop by too to take care of his mother in law. We see Manav doing it always when Sulo falls sick. Now how do we know the Kaka's real name is Vishwasran? And yes, I hope he gives a very hard slap to his little brother. Unfortunately, he's gone. Archana saying that this family will become bonded again, I don't believe her. If Savita starts to accept Archana, wwill Damodar still taunt Savita? Anyway, thanks for your update Kools. Thanks for taking your time to give commentary.😊
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
As long as son and wife are together, it's ok, the mother can be as sick as she is. He doesn't care.
True . It does seem that way bhallarox . The house is in shambles . Manav has some sense or not .
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^^ Bhallarox I agree with you abt Damo should have called ULM or Vandu...Dunno why he picked such a time in not calling them..Ofcourse call the doctor but call family member to take care of her as he does not think he needs to take care of Savita as he is not her servant 🤢😡  Darn it you are her husband what a loser...😡
Not_a_fan thumbnail
Thanks for the commentary, Kool. Hilarious, especially the kudi-Batat part and the rhyme. Damodar is such a useless character-doesnt add anything to the show, even Rasika and Manju add something. I thought this guy will change when Savita was found unconscious, but nope, he's still the same old useless meany. Damodar's insensitivity and Manav's knowledge of it makes Manav's cold attitude towards his mother all the more mean. Like somebody mentioned in one of your threads, he's like a petulant child who's taking Archana's excuse to let out all his anger and frustration on his mom. While one should not have all those pent up emotions and release them, this is not the right time and not the right person to do it with. His senti talks about his mom's struggles and him repenting and feeling are all meaningless unless he acts on them. Really, the lead duo does everything from praying to doing charity to solve their problems, except trying to solve the problem themselves. What a weird couple. What was Manav doing in a temple instead of going to see his mother immediately when he had decided he would do so-is he waiting for a shubh muhurat or something? It looks like it may already be too late-if Damodar doesnt take care of her and there's no reason to suggest he will; her health may worsen. After all, how many such attacks in a weakened state can a person take? Wasn't it just yesterday according to the show's timeline that she was found unconscious, then she left for Andheri? immediately and everything followed.

Happy for Madz, she's getting what she's wanted from when they introduced her in the show. But it will be much more difficult for her to take care of sick Varun and the new baby by herself-she should take help from D's parents and hopefully, Dharmesh will continue to support her financially atleast. Vaishali is too late now, she waited too long before acting and now, the bird has flown. She should have known him that much by now. The CV's are laying grounds for the next set of problems before the current ones are solved; even before Savita-Manav's reconciliation happens, I think the focus will shift to Varsha's problem of not being able to conceive. Why they cant show, atleast for a while, that everybody's lives are settled and dealing with nothing but normal day-to-day problems in work and such, idk.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Really, the lead duo does everything from praying to doing charity to solve their problems, except trying to solve the problem themselves. What a weird couple
Indeed . If u noticed Manav was UNINTERESTED in going to his dUKAAN . Archu suggested it .He only hangs around his wife , bas . How is feeding poor children for one day gonna solve the everyday problem of looking after dead brothers kid ? Or his sick mother or the shambles his home is in ?
The truth is Manav SUCKEd at his DUTY . Archu SUCKED as a wife as she is supposed to bring him on right path , not nod YES YES and BUPPA THEEK KAREGA to his every rubbishy decision .  If she has more sensitivity as a woman than him in these matters whats the use if its DORMANT .  They r now typically acting like all those who bury heads in sands do .........Going to temples and doing a one time charitable thing to get out of guilt of not doing pending duties .

I am very very disappointed in the leads .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Kool ,
Nice  commentry today .
So the mess at Deshmukh house is going to be cleaned up soon .....Manav was miserable without his mother  and he wants to go back so bad ....

Damodar is silly , he cannot even keep his medicines seperate from savita's ....

Both Varsha and vaishali looked pretty , varsha was looking gorgeous ...😊

Archana looked so beautiful .The most interesting part of today's show  was looking at how pretty Archana looked today ....
I was too busy analysing her make up and her pretty red saree to give  much attention to the rest of the stuff going on ...😆😆

But it woud be good to see mother and her baby getting back together ...They both cannot live without each other ...😊
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

^^ Bhallarox I agree with you abt Damo should have called ULM or Vandu...Dunno why he picked such a time in not calling them..Ofcourse call the doctor but call family member to take care of her as he does not think he needs to take care of Savita as he is not her servant 🤢😡  Darn it you are her husband what a loser...😡

I so wish they would use Vandu's character more in a pro-active way. I want to see her come to pay a visit and see the sorry state of affairs and give Damodar a piece of her mind. We have seen her blasting Rasika over the Manav-Vaishu affair scenario so there is no reason why they cannot show her blasting her father too.

Damodar did not call either one of the children because he would have to explain what happened - that he did not give the meds to Savita but asked her to take them herself in spite of knowing how confused she has been recently.
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice job kools...you did what you said about envisioning a lovely life for the D's...and Archu's role in that....that honey sweetness inside U is trying to get out now...😆  ....can't hide no more... 😆

not feeling so good tonight so will be short and sweet with my post  😉..

even i was mad at manav tonight and thought the whole epi was very draggy & boring...i mean he just got through saying to Archu he would ask for forgiveness right away, and savita appears and he sits there like a bump on a log...it was very stupid and really not even realistic...i mean any son who does love his family -which he does - would at least go to the table and greet her and inquire if she was ok after what happened..and maybe even right then say he felt bad......and when she was choking he just sat there looking stupid...  i thought it was entirely dumb on the part of the cv's to write it out this way,.....

anyway..archu looked beautiful..

yes, the feeding of the orphans was stupid too...

what can i say about Dharmi....he's a riot....i'm gonna miss his antics if he's gone for a long time...and who else can u write such funny things about?  🤣  btw. maybe madhuri will not think about divorce now she's preggers again.. but are they trying to write her out too?? 😲

cu u all later or tomorrow