Kool's Commentary : March 14

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Kools reporting from base : Savita collapses again in PR

Aai Archoo and Baba Manav were eating Pav Bhaji . Aai Archoo kept Baba Manav waiting for TWO HOURS saying the PAANI that came at 6 o clock came today at 8 o clock . It did NOT strike her lovely pious brain that there is such a thing called CELL PHONE .

Just then Savita and Damo came there to eat Pav Bhaji too . Direct from LOCK UP . She was awfully HUNGRY ........Naturally . Damo was doing HE HE U GOT GOOD in LOCK UP , YET UR AKAD HAS NOT Gone He He .

Savita told him DIMAG Mat CHAAT . She tried to tell him that her hours in the Lock up reminded her of her terrifying ordeal when Archu's Evil Vahini had put them in jail with false complaint .

Then Damo told her U got this punishment coz u gave ACHA BETA TAKLEEF .

Savita again told him DIMAAG MAT CHAAT .

ACCHA BETA meanwhile was busy talking to WIFEY ....his most favorite timepass .  He was telling her today HOW BAD HE FELT WHEN MOMMY REFUSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AS BETA IN PUBLIC . Now I know how BURA she must have felt that day when I said I am not Layak to be Ur Beta sarcastically .........he said , nodding .NOW I KNOW .

Aai Archoo looked very very holy and understanding at this .

I am CHOTA said Baba Manav . I MUST end this cold war that I created . CHOTA shud BEND . Not MOTA . She is the MOTA one . Im the CHOTA . NOW I KNOW .

Aai Archoo looked SERENE.

I gave her TAKLEEF . Im WRONG . Tomorrow I will END IT ALL .

BUPPA will do everything THEEK said AAi Archoo in a state of divine consciouness . Lets surrender our brains to BUPPA .

Damo RAN to their table the moment he spotted them . ACHANA MELI ACHANA his heart sang . My BOU . [ Thats the way he pronounces BAHU .Just like Vinod says MINCHOO instead of Manju ]

Savita reprimanded him and sat at another table .

Wanna Sit with my BOU and BETA he Sulked .

No NEED said Savita rightly . ACHA BETA had NOT bothered to come upto her and ask her HOW SHE WAS after her LOCK UP ORDEAL . He uses MOM only as a TOPIC in discussions with wife to ease his conscience . He shud have known she must have recollected that horrifying ordeal that his mom once faced due to his Holy Wife's Holy family .

Then their ORDERS came at once and Savita told Waiter egoistically to SERVE HER FIRST . the Pav Bhaji was TEEKHA so she coughed and coughed . Narad Muni Damo immediately said

U know WHY this happened ?Coz u ATE THEIR FOOD ! He He He ! Coz u CHEENED their NIWALA ! Those who eat OTHERS NIWALAS Always COUGH ! God Punished u !

Savita told the idiot DIMAG MAT CHAAT .

They then came home and she sat TIREDLY on the bed . Damo wanted to be MORE mean , his quota of the day WAS NOT OVER . He told her

I am NOT UR NOUKAR TO GIVE U UR MEDS .U TAKE THEM URSELF . I will TAKE ONLY MINE and SLEEP .

Savita again told him DIMAAG MAT CHAAT . She then went and in a fuddled state took the wrong meds and collapsed on her bed coz her BP shot up due to ADVERSE EFFECTS .

Acha Beta and his Pativrata Wife were meanwhile feeding ORPHANS in Mandir and smiling patronizingly , wondering HOW MUCH PUNYA they will accumalate by this DEED . AAi Archoo was CONFIDENT that BUPPA will BRING THEIR FAMILY TOGETHER BY THIS MERITORIOUS ACT .

Acha Beta then told Pativrata Wife AAI WAS NOT ALWAYS SO BAD . She BROUGHT US UP SINGLE HANDEDLY AS DRUNK BABA was on TOURS . He did NOT DO HER SAPNE POORE , she MUST HAVE COME WITH SOME SAPNE as a BRIDE . She then learnt to SURVIVE in this HARSH world U GOTTA GIVE BACK AS GOOD AS U GET .People made MAZAAK of OUR POVERTY . She PROTECTED US .

ACHI WIFE listened  with holy understanding and said TRUST BUPPA . She then grew wings but they hid under her vermilion sari that made her look CHIKNI .

My Comments ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

1] I am searching and searching for a person in this serial who can SLAP Damodar very very hard and TIGHT . The slap shud be STINGING . Thats my personal wish as a viewer . Do u guys think the Honorable VISHWASRAO KAKA 's GHOST can pay a visit and do it in this serial ?

2] To give MEDS to his SICK Wife who took Care of him and his drunk states for so many years he says he isnt her SERVANT . But She is his HAQ  Ki SERVANt when she STANDS and serves him FOOD i suppose ?

3] While watching those orphans that they fed like two Self realised Saints did Manav and Archana think of an ORPHAN .........SACHU , whom they dont even give a THOUGHT nowdays ?

5] Does ANYONE taunt a wife who has JUST come from Lock up before she has even eaten a meal ? Its the HEIGHT of Insensitivity .

6] Ankita Lokhande needs to pronounce BAAPPA in the right way . Its BAAPA ........with BAA as in BAA BAA BLACK SHEEP . She says BUPPA .........BUP as in UP . I have noticed it for long now .........thats NOT the MARATHI pronounciation ...it sounds very HINDI . Even HINDI Folk pronounce it RIGHT as BAAPPA . CVS correct her please .

7] If Manav KNOWS exactly what Mom has been thru and YET he is hell bent on BREAKING her spirit , he is even MORE WRONG . U don't walk away to another table when u see ur mom after an ordeal in LOCK UP . U go to her and ask her HOW SHE IS whether she talks to u or not . She did not walk away that day but defended u , right ? Its BLOOD BOND theres no place for EGO here . U know uve HURT her , GO PUT IT RIGHT .

REFERENCES TO BATAT

Behen Vaishoo paid Whimsical Varsha a visit . I am GONNA Punish Batat she told her firmly , looking horribly SELF RESPECTING . I'm Gonna give him SAZAA .

Ya , Good IDEA said Whimsical Varsha , her eyes lighting up as this was RIGHT up her alley . We will put him in JAIL .

But Just then Decent Satish came there and informed them Batat was NOT coming to office since TWO DAYS .

Hope he Hasn't FLED to another STATE .......muttered Whimsical Varsha intelligently . Behen Vaishoo looked SHOCKED .

My comment : Yea , As if he was gonna sit and wait like a sitting duck waiting to be shot while u bozos finally come to ur SENSES after ur incessant HIDINGS . Naturally he FLED . Intelligent man , with much better survival instincts than the Entire clan of Bozos put together .The Karanjkars . The Kholi Trio gave him so much time to plan that he even found a way to get rid of Satish's fear and YET make more money . He RAN AWAY to PHOREN . Now who will u give SAZAA ? Sazaa dene ki liye woh hai kaha u CARTOONS ? Now u guys do one thing , u sit and sing

Hum Dena Chahte The Sazaa
Par Woh Nahi Hua Razaa
Hum taakte Rahe Fizaa
Woh Phoren mein Maar Raha hai Mazaa !

And do this .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

And BTW what did Varsha mean by saying VISHWASGHAAT KI SAZAA MILNI HI CHAHIYE ? Did not SHE too do Satish's VISHWASGHAAT ? She is in no position to PREACH about BETRAYALS to ANYONE .

Bhavna came there with BADAM KA HALWA for Behen Vaishoo coz she is Prego . Here , EAt it , she said , Maternally . Then she asked Vaishoo how she Travelled nowdays .

By RICKSHAW said Behen Vaishoo Shamefacedly . That too with Evil Manju's money . U see guys , Batat , who protects his assets ,has locked his AC cars in his garage before absconding .

What ! Said Bhavna , thoroughly disturbed and shocked , coz she had NEVER travelled without AC cars in her LIFE . Darling thats AWFUL ! I won't hear a word ! Ur gonna go home today in OUR CAR , I'll give the driver instructions ! U poor Baby , travelling in those BUMPITY ricks ! How ur Butt must be BOUNCING ! Why , its BAD for the Baby !

Then Bhavna remembered her POTA . Im gonna take care of Whimsical Varsha JUST like this when she becomes PREG too she said Happily and patted Behen Vaishoo on her Cheek . U poor PET . Going in Rickshaws indeed . Not a WORD . My CAR is HAZIR .

Whimsical Varsha squirmed . She had rejected ALL these LAAD PYAARS of Bhavna as INTERFERENCE in her I WANT MY SPACE phase when she had been Prego . Now toh she cud NEVER be prego .

Btw Bhavna is RIGHT . Mumbai roads r HORRIBLE and its better to travel by BUS or TRAIN if ur preg rather than RICKs .  So True .

The Kudi was roaming around the streets of Mumbai thinking of giving Batat a divorce and GIVING A DIRECTION TO VAISHU"S LIFE when she SWOONED in front of a car .

The Next thing was she was in a hospital and the Doc was telling her she was PREGO .

The Kudi looked towards Heaven and THANKED WAHE GURU and BATAT . The Darling Hit the Mark again , she thought , having a FULFILLED WOMANLY feeling . He NEVER MISSES , the Chubby Pet . Thats the reason I tolerate him although he is SO EVIL . SUCH NISHAANEBAAZI ! OMg I have married a GENIUS ! Oh Batat Batat ! Where ARE u right now ? Look , U have made a RECORD ! THREE THREE BACHCHAS ! While Others r doing BHAJANS ! OMG Batat Zindabad ! Orange Shorts Zindabad ! Where ARE u darling ?Come and see what u have SOWED  O SEXY  FARMER !

My Comment : He is there in PHOREN tossing a credit card towards a Gori who has been 'GOOD" and not nagged him and walking off somewhere to mint dollars right at this moment O Kudi .I bet u he hasn't wasted a single moment as soon as he landed at the AIRPORT . The FOURTH Jaipurwalla Kid is ON the way RIGHT NOW .

Meanwhile guys ARMAN haven't made even ONE baby . How can they ? First BED was in middle , then Vaishu was in middle and now some r saying Savita will be in middle . Poor Arman .

CVs ? A suggestion ?Give em TWINS as everything happened LATE in their life . EKDUM DO DO .

Show Savita surrounded by her 3 grandchildren while Archoo looks happily from kitchen .Savita shud not getTIMe only to be angry .

Show how Archu fills the Deshmukh house with LIFE . She has been accused of taking away a life from Deshmukh household ..Show Savita saying today she filled the house with Life as little Sachu and the twins run around her tricking her .

Show Archu and Vandu managing house and helping in business BOTH .

Show Archu arranging a graduation party for Vandu when she graduates amidst such difficult circumstances .

Show Archu helping Damodar to win an award in his drama career by helping him practise for a difficult role . We wud like to see Damodar doing something constructive instead of merely taunting .

Show Manav HAPPY to see Savita being tricked by her grandkids .

In short show Archu's LIFE . Show that she has a life BESIDES solving ETERNAL problems of Karanjkars . She shud be shown as a happy bustling woman going to functions with HER family and 3 kids , now doing well , insisting on respect for her in laws .

The Deshmukhs need Happiness too .

Disclaimer : The Gori remark is NOT to indicate foreigners r fast and loose .it is merely to  show that this Player Dharmesh is PERFECTLY capable of doing the SAME THING abroad too .

Kools signing off for the day .CIAO friends . Enjoy .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goblue thumbnail
Hey Kools

Awesome commentary, what a slow episode. Your Batat/Kudi comments were hilarious. I wish Damodar goes back to his drinking because he is total nonsense otherwise.

I so wanted to wipe that holy smile on the holy duo's face when they were psycho analyzing Savita, arre, enuf of talking, go take care of her instead of feeding few kids. and Yes, where is Baby sachu, the CVs just forget him for convenience sake.

Take care.. Anjali
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful kools...๐Ÿ‘ was waiting for ur commentry. At last Manav at least realized his mistake for taunting his mom saying I am not ur son. Now u feel the pinch when the same is said back..
Only one thing can be said about Damo..Dumb,dumber,Dumbest!!!๐Ÿ˜ก idiot!!! Plzzzz make Kaka ghost come and haunt to the core!!!
S kools when Manav knows all the hardship her mom went through and when he knows the reason why she is like that then why the hell did he act so foolishly.How can you for a minute forget all the harship your mom went through in raising you. Isn't your duty to take care of her when she is old. For once Arman doing all this pooja they have never thought of Sachu ... I think for Arman ,Mr Manav especially Deskmukh means ignorance , K';s - puppetry!!!!
Well said on Archu part kools now its high time they show the calm side of Savita and its shown Sulo gets all the attention, its high time Savita goodness is shown which is hidden and her calm and gentle side of a mother,mother in law and grand mother is shown.Would to see the lovely bond of Savita and Archu!!!!Hope coming episodes does some justice to this track now..

Thanks Kools for the wonderful commentry again u are the best and keep rockinnn๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Jaishankar - 13 years ago
gaurimisha thumbnail
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
yessss...want to see Archus' life๐Ÿ˜ƒ

batata rocks with his nisaanebazi๐Ÿ˜†
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Wonderful kools...๐Ÿ‘ was waiting for ur commentry. At last Manav at least realized his mistake for taunting his mom saying I am not ur son. Now u feel the pinch when the same is said back..

Only one thing can be said about Damo..Dumb,dumber,Dumbest!!!๐Ÿ˜ก idiot!!! Plzzzz make Kaka ghost come and haunt to the core!!!
S kools when Manav knows all the hardship her mom went through and when he knows the reason why she is like that then why the hell did he act so foolishly.How can you for a minute forget all the harship your mom went through in raising you. Isn't your duty to take care of her when she is old. For once Arman doing all this pooja they have never thought of Sachu ... I think for Arman ,Mr Manav especially Deskmukh means ignorance , K';s - puppetry!!!!
Well said on Archu part kools now its high time they show the calm side of Savita and its shown Sulo gets all the attention, its high time Savita goodness is shown which is hidden and her calm and gentle side of a mother,mother in law and grand mother is shown.Would to see the lovely bond of Savita and Archu!!!!Hope coming episodes does some justice to this track now..

Thanks Kools for the wonderful commentry again u are the best and keep rockinnn๐Ÿ‘

U know today when I saw episode I felt they Read us or what !!!!
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
S kools I also feel the same hence kools keep writing hope CV's keep reading ur posts and steal all the ideas ๐Ÿ˜†
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesum commentry kooldi.i so want damo to go to hell,savita has done so much for him but still he mind giving her a medicine,ridiculous.i am still upset with mnav cause he know what hardship his mther has faced still he is behaving like this.I was actually thinking the same when they were feeding orphanes at mandin,they dint even tink of sachu even once and manav wants to know his hakk on him
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sherma

awesum commentry kooldi.i so want damo to go to hell,savita has done so much for him but still he mind giving her a medicine,ridiculous.i am still upset with mnav cause he know what hardship his mther has faced still he is behaving like this.I was actually thinking the same when they were feeding orphanes at mandin,they dint even tink of sachu even once and manav wants to know his hakk on him

Sherma ..........What I disliked was his insensitivity .She had spent hours , hungry and tired in a lOCK UP . She is weak and sick , that day she had fainted . U dont tell a wife who comes tired from jail I will Not give u meds . Preach LATER , rite now take care of her na . Thers such a thing called LOVE .
nice commentary Kool, I hope Manav sooner then later realises his folly and goes back to his home, both mother-son are quite similar .... stubborn to the hilt , its time manav takes the initiative and salvages his character , this dialogues n discussions with wifey looks nice once or twice, now its time he acts on his thots and takes responsibility of the D house, Damodar least said the better
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Sherma ..........What I disliked was his insensitivity .She had spent hours , hungry and tired in a lOCK UP . She is weak and sick , that day she had fainted . U dont tell a wife who comes tired from jail I will Not give u meds . Preach LATER , rite now take care of her na . Thers such a thing called LOVE .

exactly but i tink damo has gne mad,he stay in his own wrld,wen manv was in jail he was the only one happy the rest off the wellwishrs were trying to get him out.he shown thrown to jail.the funny ting is wen savita was telling it reminded him of the old jail days,it dint even reminded him of sachin.its better not to hav a hubby or father if u have one like damodar.