PRATIGYA 14th March Written Update - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for update
i had a question i mean why suddenly they are giving mahaepisode and for what cv's are giving i mean krishna and pratigya unite or else anything and if it is for unite them then iam so happy give reply
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Thank You Tanthya di.. Instead of writing ADARSH you Wrote ANGAD in the kitchen part.

Thank you, Ramona..Have corrected it..😃
great update Sathya!

So........ time to eat lots of humble pie Kisna Singh.....I'd eat well if I were you...it may be your last meal before P rips out your heart and kills you.....

and that will be no accident!
Thanx for the wonderful update!!! 😃
Hi Tanthyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa diiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiii iiiiiii iiiiiii iiiiiii, as always a wonderful update....   ðŸ‘       ðŸ‘       ðŸ‘.... Ah, Naina ji dng salsa cracked me down & seems we r heading towards another lie of krishna... So did k luv d consequences of d first one, that he lying for d second tym???
Tanthya dii...Thank you...and as usual great post...😃

It seems Krishna is going to lie again just to seek Pratigya's attention.......more issues in their relationship!!!!!!
Watching todays episode....i donno where is it going Krishna's education or Job????😕 

Edited by devu4divya - 13 years ago
they say there is a sucker born every minute.... with the saxenas it seems to be every serial.... they are reborn, starting to become the comic relief....
they must have spent hours calculating his salary and making the equation work and for such high standards to question him the moment he walks in and the moment he puts his hand on nainajis head,
it all floods over.... realistically are those fake eyelashes or expired mascara.... she was sounding more like his exwife questioning how come so little alimony for me and the new wife is getting all the hard cash! nainaji,,... heard of drama in real life, but real life spilling over in drama.....
i guess they  never did buy back jewellery, prof seemed surprised.... teri ankhon se nazar nahin hatti, nazare hum kya dekhen ...did he not realize it was missing........ dadi is turning out to be a doozer, she does enough damage in the back seat and sitting on the settee. the moment he makes a false decleration or half truth, line of duty by bending the rules... the sun shines, sorry prof smiles and all is welll in mumford utopia lalaland....

komal has chutzpah.... cant stand her but need her to keep rattling their cage ever so often....ðŸĪŠðŸ˜ˆ

now imagine..... dadi playing the mom, naina arushi and arushi as daadi.....interesting eh....

Originally posted by kriya2010

Why Third Degree part  takes so much time in this show yaar.........it almost taken first 8 mins.....neend aajati hai....nice post but havn't read third degree chapter yaar sorry for this..

Because they are be-jaan peple..everything in slow motion  ..

Sorry ki zaroorat nahi hai..had I been in ur place..I would have skipped it too ..
Originally posted by Mitaly..

thanks for updates D.😃

You are welcome, Mitaly
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Thank u so much satya chechi. .hmm. .nw anothr nautanki starts. .seriously,wat r dey gna show us on holi ME?

You are welcome, Azi ..

hmmmm..HOLI !! 😉😆😆😆😆😆