TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey

Well sometimes her role confuses me a lot , well given that right now she feels nothing for Chandu , but sometimes i feel she takes him for granted or so , no bye, no thank u , nothing , i know she is not suppose to think of anything but donno something is missing in her ckt,

I really loved ChandNi scene , it was simple and showed two different sides  , Chandu was concerned about her as his love and as his friend .... I like it , Chandu is surely her guide , only he can stop her from taking a wrong step ..... and i like his way of saying it , being angry and trying to expressing  his fears Cool, Niru treating her friend and sharing her plans of how to use that money only on her baba,

I love this angry Chandu , his  concern for her was fab , but its his anger and stubbornness which can make her think

want to add more but short on words ,

Love

J
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
45th topic...by U.........5 more to go......πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

ok comin to this topic...loveeeeeed ChandNi scenes.....esp d scenes at tht place niru ws givin Chandu treat......they vr beautiful n meaningful....

bt last mein Niru din say bye..nothin...😳....as u said...takin him for grantd.....n i find it cute..when chandu said "phone karna" when niru left....***n watchin tht i felt lik sayin....arey ladki toh gayi...ab keh rahe ho yeh line??...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...***

nywz i highly doubt somethin will happen to tht paper jahan chandu gave his num...either chaman ya lady dian can do somethin to it....mayb...πŸ€”
mayuloveu thumbnail
ya nikki  I am agree with u. today in every scene Arjun is just out of the world
dv-hott thumbnail
they were so cute today😳

they have a sweet innocence to them- niru is so naive & chandu is so sweet
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
chandu was very sweet....from the way he scared the hell outta the manager to the way he explained to niru that doing that job was not worth risking her safety for....and i find nirus character quite confusing too...i means shes generally a weak girl who randomly sometimes gets josh haha.....and i guess the awkwardness she feels with chandus growing concern explains why she didnt respond to him

i dont think she takes him for granted though....shes a village girl so this is all out of her comfort zone....and i think the kind of concern chandu shows for niru would be weird for any girl no matter where you're from....especially considering theyre total strangers....but shes lucky because chandu is a good-hearted guy......naina
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Lovely and cute episode.....I was so waiting for such an episode

Chandi scenes were not only cute but were covincing too...

The concern of Chandu for Neeru, his convo with hotel manager, the hesitation and a bit of awkwardness between Chandu and Neeru...everything was apt for the situation...

Loved Arjun's subtle performance...he was so precise in his expressions...great job !!

I liked bhavna in the scene when chandu was telling her that money is important but her life is much much important for her father...quite impressive...

And yes...as usual Arjun was looking awesome......😍

Edited by well-wisher - 13 years ago